With the postseason wrapped up, the focus shifts to the awards season. The finalists for the honors bestowed by the Baseball Writers' Association of America will be revealed Monday at 6 pm. ET live on MLB Network.
The BBWAA, comprised of more than 700 members, votes on and presents the Most Valuable Player Award, the Cy Young Award, the Manager of the Year Award and the Rookie of the Year Award for both the American League and the National League. Voting takes place prior to the postseason, and only active BBWAA members are permitted to cast ballots. There are 30 voters for each award -- two per city.
• Full 2016 awards coverage
The Rawlings Gold Glove Award winners will be announced in a special ESPN telecast at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday. Three finalists at each position and in each league were revealed last week.
Here is a look at the full schedule of award presentations and announcements on the horizon this month:
• BBWAA Award Finalists: Monday at 6 p.m. ET (MLB Network)
• Rawlings Gold Glove Awards: Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET (ESPN)
• Players Choice Awards presented by MLB The Show: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET (MLB Network)
• Silver Slugger Awards presented by Louisville Slugger: Thursday at 6 p.m. ET (MLB Network)
• Wilson Defensive Player of the Year Awards: Friday, Nov. 11 at 6 p.m. ET (MLB Network)
• BBWAA Jackie Robinson Rookie of the Year Awards: Monday, Nov. 14 at 6 p.m. ET (MLB Network)
• BBWAA Manager of the Year Awards: Tuesday, Nov. 15 at 6 p.m. ET (MLB Network)
• BBWAA Cy Young Awards: Wednesday, Nov. 16 at 6 p.m. ET (MLB Network)
• BBWAA Most Valuable Player Awards: Thursday, Nov. 17 at 6 p.m. ET (MLB Network)
• Esurance MLB Awards: Friday, Nov. 18 at 8 p.m. ET (MLB Network)
Daniel Kramer is a reporter for MLB.com based in Denver. Follow him on Twitter at @DKramer_. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.