"Our relationship with Dickey Broadcasting Company is an extremely important part of our team and they are the best in the business," said Derek Schiller, Braves president, business. "This agreement ensures our fans throughout the South -- and beyond -- will be able follow Braves baseball wherever they go and know they are receiving the highest quality radio broadcasts anywhere in professional sports. We are also proud to have their team of professionals relocating next to SunTrust Park which further showcases the success of The Battery Atlanta."
In addition to its new offices, Dickey Broadcasting will have a significant presence at The Battery Atlanta on gamedays, with "680 The Fan's Game Day" pregame show and "Atlanta Braves Wrap-Up" postgame show broadcast live adjacent to the Terrapin Taproom.
"This extension represents a new era for our relationship with one of the most storied franchises in professional sports," said David Dickey, president of Dickey Broadcasting Company. "We've long been proud partners of the Atlanta Braves, and now we're excited that we can call them our neighbors at The Battery Atlanta. From expanded coverage opportunities to exclusive programming, we'll be able to share the best stories from the team to all of Braves Country."
In addition to broadcasting all regular season and postseason games, 680 The Fan will offer many other programs in support of Braves baseball, including:
FM Simulcast Partner • All gameday broadcasts will also be heard on FM simulcast partner 106.7FM
• All Spring Training games will be aired locally in Atlanta on a combination of 680-AM/93.7-FM, 1230-AM/106.3-FM and 1340-AM/103.7-FM
• Each week during Spring Training, a different 680 The Fan show will broadcast live from Orlando for the entire week and will feature interviews with Braves players, manager and general manager
• Live reports and updates throughout Spring Training from Ben Ingram and Kevin McAlpin
"Atlanta Braves Today"
• Airs daily at 7:45 - 8:00 a.m. on "The Rude Awakening" from Spring Training through the end of the season with reports from Atlanta Braves Radio Network Reporter Kevin McAlpin.
"680 The Fan's Game Day":
• During the regular season and postseason, the "Chuck and Chernoff" show hosts a 30 minute pre- pregame show with reports from Atlanta Braves Leadoff Host Chris Dimino before each weekday home game.
"Atlanta Braves Leadoff Show"
• During the regular season and postseason Ben Ingram, Mark Lemke, Chris Dimino and Buck Belue host a 75 minute long pre-game show.
"Atlanta Braves Wrap-Up Show":
• During the regular season and postseason Ben Ingram and Atlanta Braves Radio Network Reporter Kevin McAlpin host an hour-long postgame show.
"Atlanta Braves Clubhouse Report"
• All season long, Ben Ingram hosts this program every Wednesday at 2:30 p.m.
680 The Fan's Winter Meetings Coverage
• During Major League Baseball's Winter Meetings, 680 The Fan will provide extended coverage and live reports from Ben Ingram and Kevin McAlpin for various shows