The final homestand of the 2016 regular season features our Election Night event, including the Nationals branded donkey or elephant figurine giveaway. Another exciting giveaway comes to Nationals Park on Tuesday, when fans will receive the Ben Revere Garden Gnome. Popular events like Seniors Stroll the Bases and Yoga in the Outfield return, and the Nationals will honor the contributions of the Hispanic community to baseball and society during Hispanic Heritage Day.
Looking toward the Postseason, seats for all potential NLDS games are SOLD OUT. However, Standing Room Only tickets are now available at nationals.com/postseason. The only way to ensure guaranteed seats to every Nationals home game during the 2016 Postseason is with a NATS PLUS Membership. Visit nationals.com/NATSPLUS for details.
We continue our month-long celebration of our loyal fans with Fan Appreciation Month. Fans will still have the opportunity to win various prizes such as Nationals merchandise, authenticated items from Nationals players, NatsBucks and giveaways from the team's corporate partners.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26
- K's for Kids Presented by Toyota: The culmination of the season-long charitable program in which $37 was pledged for every strikeout by a Nationals' pitcher, Washington Area Toyota Dealers will be donating $50,000 to The Children's Inn at NIH. Children's Inn families will attend Monday's game on behalf of Toyota.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27
- Ben Revere Garden Gnome Presented by Delta Air Lines: The first 25,000 fans to enter Nationals Park through ALL GATES will receive a Ben Revere Garden Gnome presented by Delta Air Lines. Tickets for Tuesday's game are available at nationals.com/tickets.
- Delta Dream Grants: The Washington Nationals Dream Foundation proudly introduced Delta Dream Grants during the 2016 season, a new initiative which awards grants to nonprofits that provide services to children and teens in the Washington, D.C. region in the areas of academics, the arts, nutrition and sports. Sponsored by Delta Air Lines, the funding will provide targeted support for effective programming in accordance with the mission of the Dream Foundation and Delta Air Lines' commitment to give back to the communities where employees live and work. Winners of 2016 grants will be announced during pregame ceremonies. For more information, visit nationals.com/DeltaDreamGrants.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28
- Hispanic Heritage Day Presented by Budweiser: The Nationals will honor the contributions of the Hispanic community to baseball and society by hosting Hispanic-themed entertainment throughout the evening. The radio station El Zol 107.9 FM will have a DJ and their street team performing at the Budweiser Terrace before the game. The event will include music, as well as a pregame flag presentation featuring Nationals players with their respective flags. Throughout the game, fans can also enjoy video tributes that honor Hispanic athletes who have made significant contributions to baseball. Pregame ceremonies will include:
- U.S. Navy Ceremonial Guard presenting our nation's colors
- Lineup card delivery by Pedro Biaggi, morning show host for El Zol 107.9 FM
- Ceremonial first pitch thrown by Jose Ramon Fadul, the Dominican Republic's Minister of Labor, who will be joined on the field by Thomas E. Perez, United States Secretary of Labor, and Jose Tomas Perez, the Dominican Republic's Ambassador to the United States
- Major General Frederick M. Padilla, U.S. Marine Corps, President, National Defense University, delivering the game ball to the game's starting pitcher
- Play Ball! Announcement by Patricia De Lima & Chepe, radio personalities for El Zol 107.9 FM
- Tickets for Wednesday's game are available at nationals.com/tickets.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29
- Seniors Stroll the Bases #2: With the purchase of a special ticket, fans ages 60 and older have the opportunity to come down to the field, join the Racing Presidents and stroll around the bases, after the game ends. For more information and tickets, visit nationals.com/SeniorsStroll.
- Budweiser Terrace Entertainment: DJ Stylus Chris will perform at the Budweiser Terrace starting at 10:30 a.m. As always, the Budweiser Terrace will feature daily happy hour specials, including $5 beers from the time gates open until 35 minutes before first pitch.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30
- Election Night at Nationals Park: Cast your ballot for the Nats! The first 25,000 fans to enter Nationals Park through ALL GATES will receive their choice of either a Nationals branded donkey or elephant figurine (12,500 of each available), while supplies last. Other special elements include the U.S. Army Blues band "Swamp Romp" performing in Center Field Plaza and an election-themed photo booth. The Racing Presidents will also be dressed in patriotic attire for the event. For more information and tickets, visit nationals.com/ElectionNight.
- Teacher Appreciation Night #3: As a thank you for their hard work in the community, the Nationals are hosting a third evening dedicated to all teachers, administrators and school employees in the D.C. area. Attendees will enjoy discounted tickets loaded with concession credit and will receive a Nationals beverage tumbler, while supplies last. For more information and tickets, visit nationals.com/teachers.
- Recycled Rides: GEICO and Caliber Collisions will hold a Recycled Rides event in the First Street Tent from 5:30-6:15 p.m. Four refurbished cars will be given to veterans and Gold Star Mothers, and the Racing Presidents and GEICO Gecko will be on hand to assist with the unveil.
- Budweiser Terrace Entertainment: White Ford Bronco will perform at the Budweiser Terrace starting at 4:30 p.m.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1
- Pups in the Park #6 Presented by Budweiser: Nationals fans and their canine friends can enjoy the final Pups in the Park presented by Budweiser. Fans and their pups are encouraged to visit the designated Pup Zone in the Family Picnic Area, featuring pet sitters and representatives from the Washington Humane Society and Fetch! Pet Care. All proceeds from dog tickets benefit the Washington Humane Society. Tickets for Saturday's event are sold out. For more information, visit nationals.com/pups.
- Firefighter Appreciation Night: Join us for the inaugural Firefighter Appreciation Night on Saturday as the Nationals take on the Miami Marlins. With the purchase of a special ticket, fans can take home the Nationals Firefighter Appreciation Night T-Shirt. In addition, with the special ticket offer, $5 from every ticket sold will go toward the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation. For more information and tickets, visit nationals.com/firefighters.
- Winterfest Tickets: From 1:30 p.m. until 5:30 p.m., Santa Claus will be at the Advanced Ticket Sales window in Center Field Plaza to celebrate Winterfest tickets being on sale in-park. The first 40 fans to purchase Winterfest tickets at the window will receive a special gift from Santa.
- Budweiser Terrace Entertainment: Karaoke Night presented by Budweiser, featuring DJ Stylus Chris and JCC Entertainment International, will take place at the Budweiser Terrace starting at 1:30 p.m.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2
- Jerseys Off Their Backs: Fans will have the opportunity to win authenticated game-worn, autographed jerseys right off the backs of Nationals players and Manager Dusty Baker as part of the Washington Nationals Dream Foundation's annual Jerseys Off Their Backs fundraiser. From Monday, September 26, to Sunday, October 2, fans can purchase $5 raffle tickets on the Main Concourse adjacent to the Budweiser Terrace escalator or from roving ticket sellers for the chance to win one of 26 jerseys. Winners will be announced during the game on Sunday. Participants need not be present to win. All proceeds from the raffle will benefit the Nationals Dream Foundation. For more information, visit nationals.com/jerseys.
- Signature Sunday: Join the Nationals for a special edition of Signature Sunday! Starting at 2:00 p.m., several members of the Nationals broadcast team will sign autographs from the top of the home and visiting dugouts. Participating broadcasters include Bob Carpenter, F.P. Santangelo, Dan Kolko, Dave Jageler and Charlie Slowes. Fans must obtain a free voucher to participate in the autograph sessions. Vouchers will be available starting at 12:30 p.m. on a first-come, first-served basis at Section 103. One autograph per person. Weather permitting, subject to change.
- Yoga in the Outfield #2: Yoga in the Outfield returns to Nationals Park for the last time during the 2016 season. With a special ticket purchase, fans will receive a one-of-a-kind Nationals yoga mat and have the opportunity to participate in a 45-minute yoga class on the outfield grass following Sunday's game. The class will occur immediately after Kids Run the Bases. Weather permitting, subject to change. For more information and tickets, visit nationals.com/yoga.
- Kids Run the Bases: All kids ages 4 through 12 will have the opportunity to run the bases after Sunday home games. Jr. Nationals MVP members will have access to an exclusive line that will go onto the field first. Weather permitting, subject to change. For more information on the Jr. Nationals Kids Club, visit nationals.com/jrnats