The World Champion Kansas City Royals will return home for the final homestand of the regular season when they host the Minnesota Twins (September 27-29) and Cleveland Indians (September 30-October 2). The homestand will feature a Ewing Kauffman 100th Birthday Celebration (September 27), Futures Night (September 30) and Fan Appreciation Day (October 1). Fans can also pick up giveaways, including a special-edition of T-Shirt Tuesday (September 27) and Royals mittens (October 1).
Please note the early start times (6:15 p.m.) for the Minnesota series (September 27-29). Also note that Saturday's game starts 3:15 p.m., and Sunday's first pitch is 2:15 p.m. See below for more information.
Tuesday, September 27 -- Minnesota Twins vs. Royals, 6:15 p.m.
- Ewing Kauffman 100th Birthday Celebration -- The Royals will once again honor the Club's founder and first owner on the hundredth anniversary of his birth this month.
- T-Shirt Tuesday -- In conjunction with the Kauffman Birthday Celebration, the first 10,000 fans can receive a special t-shirt featuring "Mr. K." (photo attached).
Wednesday, September 28 -- Minnesota Twins vs. Royals, 6:15 p.m.
- Student Night presented by INK Magazine -- Outfield Plaza or Hy-Vee View Level tickets are available for the season's final Wednesday home game for youth and students with a valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $10. Select tickets are also available online at www.royals.com/studentnight. Seating is subject to availability. A special pregame Happy Hour, a hot dog and 12-ounce beer or 24-ounce soda for just $8, will be available at the Boulevard Grill (located by the Outfield Experience stage) from the time gates open until 15 minutes before first pitch.
- Local Music Showcase presented by INK Magazine -- The final Wednesday Student Night again features live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Performing during this showcase will be Grisly Hand. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Thursday, September 29 -- Minnesota Twins vs. Royals, 6:15 p.m.
- GordoNation -- Be a part of the season's final GordoNation, a special seating section in left field reserved for die-hard Alex Gordon fans. Fans who purchase theme tickets for the event will receive a lower-level ticket in left field and the third of three Charlie Hustle brand GordoNation t-shirts (photo attached). For details, visit www.royals.com/themetickets.
- Buck Night -- Fans can enjoy the last Buck Night of the season as hot dogs and peanuts are just $1 each all night long. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
Friday, September 30 -- Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- Futures Night -- The Royals salute the Pitchers and Players of the Year from each of the Club's minor league affiliates prior to the game. The players are scheduled to participate in an autograph session from 5:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. near Gate A across from the Royals Hall of Fame before receiving their awards in a special pregame ceremony.
Saturday, October 1 -- Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 3:15 p.m.
- Fan Appreciation Day presented by Sprint -- The Royals reward fans for their tremendous support throughout the season with prize giveaways throughout the game. All fans in attendance have a chance to win autographed memorabilia, tickets to the club's 2017 home opener, an All-Access Ballpark Tour, gifts from Royals partners and much more. For the entire list of prizes, visit www.royals.com/fans.
- Royals Mittens -- In conjunction with Fan Appreciation Day, the first 10,000 fans will get Royals mittens, presented by Sprint (photo attached).
- 610 Saturday -- The Royals have teamed up all season long with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for 610 Saturdays featuring live pregame broadcasts with 610 Sports Royals Insider Josh Vernier and special guests from the Budweiser Studio at Gate A in Left Field. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Food Special -- street fries -- for just $6.10 in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Follow 610 Sports Radio on Facebook for the coupon code to purchase special 610 discounted Hy-Vee View tickets. For more information, visit www.royals.com/610Saturday.
Sunday, October 2 -- Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 2:15 p.m.
- Royals 2017 Early Bird Schedule & 2016 Team Photo -- All fans in attendance will receive a 2017 early bird team schedule with a 2016 team photo, courtesy of Pittcraft Printing.
- Family FunDay Sunday presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors -- The regular-season finale features pregame interactive kids entertainment plus face painters and caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. Fans also have the opportunity to get pregame autographs from select players by the Royals dugout. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday.
- Skippy Fun Run -- All fans 14 and under can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).