Friday, September 23, 2016 -- Pirates vs. Washington Nationals (7:05 p.m.)
- Free Shirt Friday: Tonight is a Free Shirt Friday at PNC Park as the first 20,000 fans, with paid admission, will receive a Pirates-themed tee, presented by Levin Furniture.
- Block Party: Tonight the Pirates and Baierl Automotive will host their Friday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans can party on the street with live music, along with food and beer sales. Pirates alumni Bob Robertson will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- Player and Pitcher of the Year: Tonight the Pirates will honor the organization's Minor League Player and Pitcher of the Year in a pregame, on-field ceremony.
Saturday, September 24, 2016 -- Pirates vs. Washington Nationals (7:05 p.m.)
- Out of the Park Dedication: Today the Pirates will join in the dedication of the Pirates Charities "Out of the Park" Playground at the Miracle League of Southwestern PA, at Graham Park in Cranberry Township. The new playground is a fully accessible area and open to everyone, regardless of ability, and is located in the outfield area of Pirates Charities Miracle League Field. During the morning event, Pirates Chairman Bob Nutting and President Frank Coonelly will be joined by the Pirates Community Commitment Program award winners. The dedication ceremony will begin at 9 a.m. with the Miracle League game scheduled to begin at 10:15 a.m.
- Hunter Hayes Fan Jam: After tonight's game, all fans are encouraged to stay in their seats for a post-game concert featuring Hunter Hayes, presented by Highmark. The five-time Grammy nominee will perform such hits as "Invisible," "Wanted" and "I Want Crazy." For complete information and to order tickets as well as passes to watch the concert from the field at PNC Park, visit pirates.com/concerts.
- Cheer Day: Today on Federal Street the Pirates will host the Pittsburgh Home Run Championship Series with AmeriCheer. All Star cheer and dance teams, school cheer and dance teams and recreational cheer and dance teams will compete is a US Finals Qualifier starting at noon and the groups will stay to cheer on the Pirates at PNC Park.
- Pirates Community Commitment Program: Tonight the Pirates will recognize players from each of their minor league affiliates as the recipients of the organization's ninth annual Pirates Community Commitment Program awards in a pregame on-field pregame ceremony. The Community Commitment Program encourages players throughout the Pirates' system to emulate Clemente's legacy of community service.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
- Season Ticket Member Concert Experience: After tonight's game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the opportunity to come down on the field and watch the Hunter Hayes concert from the field. Field Access wristbands are required. Tonight's event is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program.
Sunday, September 25, 2016 -- Pirates vs. Washington Nationals (1:35 p.m.) Kids Day
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A, and more.
- Kids Drawstring Bag: Today, all kids 14 years of age and under will receive a Pirates drawstring bag, presented by DICK'S Sporting Goods.
- Fan Appreciation Day: Throughout today's game, prizes will be given out to select ticket holders as part of the Pirates Fan Appreciation Day. Prizes include gift cards, 2017 Pirates tickets and more. Also the Pirates will be announcing seat locations of fans throughout the game who have been chosen for the opportunity to go onto the field post-game and receive a game-worn jersey autographed by the Pirates player.
- Atlantic 10 Conference Day: Today join the Pirates for the celebration of the Atlantic 10 Conference and its move to Pittsburgh for the Men's Basketball Championship. Students, staff, alumni, friends and family can take advantage of this special offer to welcome the championships to Pittsburgh by purchasing tickets at pirates.com/a10. Prior to day's game, A10 Commissioner Bernadette V. McGlade will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
- Advantage Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, today is a Giant Eagle Advantage Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on select tickets for every Sunday home game. For complete details, visit pirates.com/advantagecard.
- Harrisons for Hope: Tonight Pirates players and front office executives will take part in "The Base Ball," Josh Harrison's "Harrisons for Hope Foundation" inaugural fundraiser, will take place at Hotel Monaca at 6 p.m. The mission of the Pirates infielder's foundation is to provide low-income children with clothing from the cradle to college. For tickets to the event, please visit joshharrison5.org.
Monday, September 26, 2016 -- Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
- Pirates and Make-A-Wish: The Pittsburgh Pirates and Pirates Charities have partnered with the Make-A-Wish® of Greater Pennsylvania and West Virginia to host 10-year-old Reed Lesmeister and his family at PNC Park. The New York native will spend a day with Pirates Andrew McCutchen and his teammates as his wish is to meet McCutchen and be part of the Pirates team. Reed lists baseball as his favorite sport and the Pirates five-time All-Star centerfielder and 2013 National League MVP as his favorite player.
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 -- Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
- Pups in the Park: Fans can enjoy Bucco baseball with their pooch as the Pirates present the final of 10 Pup Nights, presented by Rachael Ray Nutrish, at PNC Park. Each ticket package (1 person & 1 dog) costs just $32 with additional human tickets available for $32 each. A portion of the proceeds benefit local animal shelters and seats are limited and subject to availability. For complete information and to order tickets, fans can visit pirates.com/pups.
- Meet and Greet with Pirates Alumni: Today prior to the game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the opportunity to mingle with Pirates alumni Sid Bream and Mike LaValliere at the Picnic Park at PNC Park. Tonight's event is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program.
- Kidney Disease Awareness Night: The The National Kidney Foundation will host a special night at PNC Park to raise awareness of chronic kidney disease which is often caused by high blood pressure and/or diabetes. A portion of each ticket sold through this special offer will benefit the NKF's special life-saving awareness, prevention and treatment initiatives. To contribute to this cause and sit in the NKF section, use coupon code KIDNEY when purchasing Corner Box and/or Infield Grandstand tickets.
- Sports and Hospitality Fair: The Pirates will host the 2016 Pittsburgh Pirates Sports and Hospitality Fair which will take place in the Pittsburgh Baseball Club at PNC Park today from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet and speak with several representatives from professional organizations from the sports and hospitality industry. Registration is $30 at pirates.com/career. Registration includes: admittance to the career fair and a chance to talk with front office personnel of a number of professional sports organizations. Also included is one ticket to tonight's Pirates vs. Cubs game. For more information, please contact Caitlyn Trent at 412-325-4929 or visit pirates.com/career.
- Members Catch on the Field: After tonight's game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the opportunity Play catch with friends or family in the PNC Park outfield. Tonight's event is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program.
- Mayor's Cup: Winners and runner's up from the Super Colt, Colt, and PONY 2016 Mayor's Cup Championship boys' divisions will be honored on the field pre-game. The winners will be recognized and presented trophies from representatives from the City of Pittsburgh Parks and Rec Department. The Mayor's Cup Championships were held at PNC Park on July 28 and 29, 2016, and the winners are:
- PONY Champion: Carrick
- PONY Runner-up: 14th Ward
- Colt Champion: Carrick
- Colt Runner-up: Squirrel Hill
- Super Colt Champion: McKeesport
- Super Colt Runner-up: Elliott West End
Wednesday, September 28, 2016 -- Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
- University Night: School is back in session and tonight is a Pirates University Night with Point Park University. All fans who purchase University Night tickets will receive a ticket in one of two special sections and a free Pirates/PPU hat. This season the Pirates hosted University Nights on select Wednesday dates. Students, alumni and fans of local universities were invited to cheer on the Pirates together at PNC Park. For complete information on University Nights visit pirates.com/universitynights.
- Zombie Night: The Pirates invite all zombie enthusiasts to the first-ever Zombie Night at PNC Park. The first 1,000 tickets purchased at pirates.com/zombie will also receive the official Pirates Zombie Night T-Shirt. The night will also include a pregame costume contest on Federal Street judged by local Pittsburgh celebrities and zombie experts.
- Spirit Tasting: Join us for a 90-miniutes pregame spirit tasting tonight at PNC Park. Fans will have the opportunity to taste a variety of fine spirits and learn more about the history and characteristics from representatives of Raise Your Spirits. For just $95 fans receive a ticket in a luxury suite, an invite to a pregame spirit tasting in Club 3000, and more. For complete information and to order tickets visit pirates.com/spirits.
- Members Warning Track Walk: Today prior to the game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the opportunity to walk the warning track as they are recognized in a pregame ceremony. Tonight's event is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program.
Thursday, September 29, 2016 -- Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
- Military Day: Come out to support and honor our brave American military service men and women. The Pirates will wear their Military Days camouflage jerseys and hats.
- On Field Military Ceremony: As part of tonight's Military Day efforts, a group from Veterans Place of Washington Boulevard will be honored during a pregame on-field ceremony and hosted in the Pirates Charities Suite. Veterans Place is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to ending homelessness among Veterans in the Pittsburgh region.
- 50/50 Raffle: Tonight's Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, will benefit Veterans Place.
Renew for 2017
The Pirates are in the stretch run for the 2016 Postseason and now is a perfect time to renew your 2017 Season Ticket Membership to continue the great benefits of being a Pirates Season Ticket Member. The Pirates new BUC$ BACK program offers Members who renew their 2017 membership by October 14 a valuable food/beverage/Clubhouse Store credit to use during the 2017 season. These BUC$ BACK are in addition to the Clubhouse Store discount and other valuable membership benefits. For complete information and to renew your Season Ticket Membership, please call your account manager or stop by the Member Wall at PNC Park to talk with an account manager.
2017 Season Ticket Member Deposits
The Pirates are now taking deposits on new 2017 Pirates Season Ticket Memberships. Fans can reserve the best seats for another exciting season of Pirates baseball by calling 1-800-BUY-BUCS. Visit pirates.com/memberships for complete details of the many benefits and experiences offered to Pirates Season Ticket Members.
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to check out autographed and game-used bases from each of the final series at PNC Park as well as other products featuring Gerrit Cole, Jung Ho Kang, Andrew McCutchen and more.
Wins For Kids
Pirates Charities, Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle and his wife, Karla, announced the return of the "Wins for Kids" fundraising campaign for the 2016 season, in partnership with ROOT SPORTS™. The program is now in its sixth season of raising funds for Pirates Charities and The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's Center for Prader-Willi Syndrome, through donations from fans and supporters, including a significant gift from the Greenbriar Treatment Center. The Wins For Kids program encourages fans to contribute with a one-time donation for 2016 or a monetary pledge for each Pirates win throughout the season, to improve the lives of children and adults in our community. Fans who donate to the program will receive a variety of exciting incentives and all funds raised will benefit Pirates Charities and The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's Center for Prader-Willi Syndrome. Please visit pirates.com/winsforkids for complete details.
The Ballpark app for iPhone and Android smartphones is the official MLB ballpark phone app for PNC Park. The app compliments and personalizes your trips to PNC Park with mobile check-ins, social media, offers, promotions and exclusive content. Ballpark delivers fully intuitive integration of locally focused technology with a league-wide feature set, including team customization, exclusive video highlights, seat and experience upgrade capabilities; MyTickets Mobile for in-app ticket management, delivery and storage of every ticket sold and content integration with ballpark video screens.
New for 2016, Pirates fans will be able to use the Ballpark app to upgrade tickets and purchase memories at PNC Park, and Season Ticket Members will utilize the Ballpark app to choose their personal membership experiences.
The Pirates and I.C. Light partner to honor and thank our military and their families with special pricing on game tickets and more. Discounted tickets can be purchased at pirates.com/military with verification powered by ID.me.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are proud to offer discounted tickets to active-duty, reserve, veteran, and retired service members and family. SAVE UP TO $10 ON TICKETS TO ALL SUNDAY-FRIDAY GAMES*
- Save $10.00 per ticket on Outfield Box tickets
- Save $6.00 per ticket on Grandstand tickets
Valid active-duty, reserve, retired, dependent or DOD employee ID card required for ticket window purchases.
- Giant Eagle Advantage Card: The Pirates and Giant Eagle partner to offer fans a chance to save up to $10 on tickets for every Sunday home game. Visit pirates.com/advantagecard for more details.
- PNC Bank Pirates Card: The Pirates and PNC Bank team up to offer discounted tickets for select games at PNC Park. Fans can use their PNC Pirates Affinity card and save $5 PLUS get $5 in Loaded Value on select Sunday-Thursday games! For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/pnccheckcard.
- Sugardale All You Can Eat: The All You Can Eat Seats, presented by Sugardale, are a popular way to enjoy a game in Sections 201 through 205. Tickets include all the hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, salads, popcorn, peanuts, peanut butter-filled pretzels, ice cream and soda you can handle for one low price -- and there are dedicated All You Can Eat concession stands with a speed line approach. Please visit pirates.com/allyoucaneat for tickets and pricing.
- DICK's ScoreCard: Score exclusive savings of up to $10 off select Monday-Thursday regular season Pirates games with your DICK'S Sporting Goods ScoreCard. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/scorecard.
- Port Authority ConnectCard: Get specially-priced tickets with your Port Authority ConnectCard! Save up to $8 this season on Sunday thru Thursday games at PNC Park. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/connectcard.
- Student Discount: For select games during the 2016 season, students with a valid college email address can receive a special discount up to $10 off full ticket price of select games. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com./student.
- Senior Discount: For the 2016 season, seniors 55 years of age and older can receive a special discount of up to $10 off Sunday thru Friday tickets. For tickets and information, visit the PNC Park ticket windows.