Join the Braves at Fantasy Camp this January and spend a week at ESPN's Wide World of Sports training like a professional baseball player. From January 17-22, 2017, participants will spend every day learning the game through skill sessions and instruction from Braves alumni.
Fantasy Camp participants will suit up in their Braves uniform in the same locker room the Major Leaguers use during Spring Training. From there, they'll take the field to run through big league drills, brush up on fundamentals and put it all into practice in multiple games. Participants will get to play alongside their childhood heroes as past guest instructors have included Bobby Cox, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Terry Pendleton and many more.
Special receptions and excursions take place in the evenings to fill the week with even more unforgettable experiences. Fans ages 25 and older of all experience levels are welcome at Fantasy Camp, and registration will be open until December 1, 2016.
Fantasy Camp packages include:
- Five days, five nights as a Major League ballplayer
- Accommodations at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
- Big League clubhouse service and Training Staff
- Daily training and skills sessions with former Braves players
- Camp reunion party at a 2017 Braves home game
- Personalized authentic uniforms
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- Welcome night party
- Awards banquet
For more information or to register for 2017 Fantasy Camp today, visit www.Braves.com/fantasycamp.