FLUSHING, N.Y., September 14, 2016 - The New York Mets today announced that the club will open the 2017 regular season with a six-game homestand, starting on Monday, April 3 vs. Atlanta. The series against the Braves will continue on Wednesday, April 5 and Thursday, April 6. The Miami Marlins then visit Citi Field for the first weekend series of the season, Friday, April 7-Sunday, April 9. The Mets will play NL East opponents the entire month of April.
Highlights of the 2017 home schedule include:
- Opening Day at Citi Field, April 3 vs. the Atlanta Braves.
- Subway Series vs. the New York Yankees, August 16-17 at Citi Field and August 14-15 at Yankee Stadium.
- Memorial Day, May 29 vs. the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Interleague Series at Citi Field include: the Angels (May 19-21), the A's (July 21-23) and the Rangers (August 8-9).
- Rematch of the 2015 NLCS vs. the Chicago Cubs, June 12-14.
- Father's Day, June 18 vs. the Washington Nationals.
- Weekend Series vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, August 4-6.
- Labor Day, September 4 vs. the Philadelphia Phillies.
The 2017 schedule will feature the return of popular weekend themes; Free Shirt Fridays, Super Saturdays and Family Sundays. A full list of promotions for 2017 will be announced at a later date.
Game times for the 2017 campaign will be announced in the coming weeks.
The 2017 schedule is subject to change.
For 2017 season ticket information call 718-507-TIXX or visit Mets.com.