Gates open at 7 p.m. with activities in the Kroger Fan Zone and the movie starts at 9 p.m. Seating is general admission in Sections 127-139 down the first-base line.
Stay after the movie for Rozzi's Famous Fireworks set to an Angry Birds soundtrack.
Family activities to include:
• DJ Josh Urra playing kid-friendly hits
• Reds Heads Kids Club prize wheel
• Carnival games, face painter, balloon artist and photo booth
• Photos with Reds and Angry Birds mascots
• Members of the Scotts Reds Rally Pack handing out free shirts
• Reds Hall of Famer Tom Browning pitching on the Fan Zone Field
Kids are encouraged to wear Angry Bird-themed pajamas and outfits to enjoy the show.
Tickets are $9.95 per person and include a ticket to a future Reds game: reds.com/MovieNight
Discounted tickets are available on Cincinnati Bell's Connect Cincinnati mobile app.