*Subject to change without notice.
Friday, September 2 vs. Los Angeles Angels
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Night/G1ve A Buck Fund - Major League Baseball and the Seattle Mariners are joining together to raise awareness of childhood cancers in partnership with Stand Up 2 Cancer. Mariners fans can purchase specially priced tickets to Friday's game and make a donation to the G1ve A Buck Fund to support life-saving cancer research at Seattle Children's Hospital. Tickets sold through the special offer also come with a gold Mariners G1ve A Buck T-shirt and a pregame reception with appetizers and one free drink at the Outside Corner. Deadline to buy tickets through this special online-only offer is Thursday, September 1 at 5:00 p.m., at Mariners.com/GABFund.
- Russell Wilson Why Not You Foundation Night - Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will throw out the ceremonial first pitch before the game, and fans can purchase specially priced tickets, receive a Mariners Why Not You T-shirt and make a donation to Wilson's Foundation which works to "motivate, empower and prepare today's youth to become tomorrow's leaders." Tickets are available online only at Mariners.com/WhyNotYou for $29 for View Level and $46 for Main Level. Each ticket sold through this offer includes a $12 donation to Wilson's foundation. Deadline to purchase tickets for this special offer is 5:00 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 1.
- Girls Night Out - Grab your best girlfriends and enjoy a night of baseball at Safeco Field, courtesy of EQC. Specially priced tickets include one free drink. Main and Club Level tickets are available for $35 ($40 on the day of the game), and are available online at Mariners.com/Girls, or at the usual outlets.
- Sarah Rose Davis, Seattle native, actor, singer, dancer, veteran of numerous 5th Avenue Theater productions, will perform the national anthem.
Saturday, September 3 vs Angels (6:10pm start)
- Guys Night Out - Make Safeco Field your Man Cave and get a premium ticket and first drink. Main and Terrace Level tickets are $35 each ($40 on the day of the game), and are available at Mariners.com/Guys or at the usual outlets.
- Season Ticketholder Early Gate Opening - Right field gate. 3:10 p.m.
- Mariners Care Silent Auction of autographed memorabilia on the Main Level behind Section 128. Bidding is through the 6th inning.
Sunday, September 4 vs. Angels
- Salute to Latin American Beisbol Day - The Seattle Mariners salute the contributions of Latin American players to the game of baseball, and the Latin culture. Bailadores de Bronce dancers will perform on the field pregame, and former Mariners infielder Julio Cruz will throw out the ceremonial first pitch.
- Kids Run Around the Bases - All kids 14 and under are invited to stick around after the game to run around the bases, courtesy of KeyBank.
Monday, September 5 vs. Texas Rangers (1:10pm start)
- Family Day, presented by BECU -- Special pricing for select View Level seats. Available at Mariners.com/Tickets, at Mariners Team Stores, by phone at 1-888-SEA-HITS and at the Safeco Field Box Office.
Tuesday, September 6 vs. Rangers
- Carter Hart, Everett Silvertips goaltender, selected in the Second Round of the NHL Draft by the Philadelphia Flyers, will throw out the ceremonial first pitch.
- Bark at the Park - The Dog Days of August are here, literally, for the final Bark at the Park at Safeco Field. Humans and their four-legged friends are welcome to enjoy a game together and take a postgame stroll around the bases. Tickets are $40 for one person and one dog. Every dog gets a Mariners leash. For information about the event and to buy tickets log onto Mariners.com/Bark.
- Season Ticket Holder Early Gate Opening - 4:10 p.m., Right Field Gate.
- Mariners Hall of Famer Jay Buhner will be in the broadcast booths to share his unique take on the game.
Wednesday, September 7 vs. Rangers
- Roberto Clemente Day - The Seattle Mariners and Major League Baseball celebrate the life and legacy of Roberto Clemente.
- Grand Slam Family Pack-Get a ticket, hot dog and Pepsi at a special package-value price. Available in Main, Terrace Club and View Levels. Purchase between 4 and 12 tickets to receive the discount.
- Cedar Grove Potting Soil Giveaway - Take a piece of Safeco Field home as the Mariners longtime sustainability partner Cedar Grove gives away bags of potting soil to the first 5,000 guests postgame. The soil is made in part from food scraps and other compostables collected from the ballpark and turned into nutrient-rich compost prized by gardeners.
Thursday, September 8 vs. Rangers
- Ceremonial First Pitch-Washington State Little League Champions (11-12 Year Olds). Mill Creek Softball Champions, and Pacific Little League (Edmonds & Lynwood) Baseball Champions, will be honored pregame and will throw out ceremonial first pitches.
- Law Enforcement Night - The Seattle Mariners and Major League Baseball have teamed up with the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund to show our appreciation for the men and women who serve our communities as law enforcement officers, corrections officers and first responders. A discount ticket offer includes a donation to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund. Deadline to purchase tickets through this online-only offer is 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, September 7, at Mariners.com/LawEnforcement.
Preview of the upcoming homestand:
The Mariners return to Safeco Field on Friday September 16, for a three game set against the Houston Astros and tree against the Toronto Blue Jays. Highlights of special events include College Night, Mike McCready's national anthem on Crohn's and Colitis Awareness Night, and Native American Day.