Friday, August 19, 2016-Pirates vs. Miami Marlins (7:05 p.m.)
- Free Shirt Friday: Tonight is a Free Shirt Friday at PNC Park as the first 20,000 fans, with paid admission, will receive a special Pirates tee, presented by Peoples.
- Block Party: Tonight the Pirates and Baierl Automotive will host their Friday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans can party on the street with live music, along with food and beer sales. Pirates alumni John Candelaria will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
Saturday, August 20, 2016-Pirates vs. Miami Marlins (7:05 p.m.)
- Block Party: Come down early to join us before today's game for the Saturday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans are invited to come party on the street as food and beer sales will be available. Pirates alumni Kevin Young will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- Pirates Pierogy Go: Today the Pirates are inviting fans to join in a special Pierogy GO scavenger hunt starting at 9:30 a.m. and around the Pittsburgh area. Pirates Pierogies will visiting FIVE locations in the area, with a different Pierogy at each location. At each visit, fans are encouraged to take a picture with that Pirates Pierogy and post the pic to Twitter and/or Instagram with the name of each Pierogy they met and the hashtag #PiratesPierogyGO to be entered in our Grand Prize drawing. Winners for our grand prizes will be chosen by the winner of the Great Pierogy Race at the end of the fifth inning during Saturday night's game. If you met the winner of the Great Pierogy Race earlier in the day, you're eligible for the grand prize.
- Zambelli Fireworks Night: Fans are encouraged to stay in their seats immediately following the game and enjoy an amazing Zambelli Fireworks display, presented by Levin Furniture.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
- Members Fireworks Experience: After tonight's game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the chance to enjoy the postgame fireworks from the field at PNC Park. Tonight's event is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program.
Sunday, August 21, 2016-Pirates vs. Miami Marlins (1:35 p.m.)
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A, and more.
- W.B. Mason Collectable Truck: Today, all kids 14 years of age and under will receive a W.B. Mason collectable truck.
- Law Enforcement Appreciation Day: The Pirates and Major League Baseball have teamed up with the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund to show appreciation for the men and women of Pennsylvania who serve as law enforcement officers, corrections officers, public safety and first responders. Discounted ticket packages start at just $26 and each ticket includes a $5 donation to the National Law Enforcement Museum. For tickets and complete information, visit pirates.com/LawEnforcement.
- Advantage Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, today is a Giant Eagle Advantage Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on select tickets for every Sunday home game. For complete details, visit pirates.com/advantagecard.
Monday, August 22, 2016-Pirates vs. Houston Astros (7:05 p.m.)
- Paint Party on the Rooftop: Join the Pirates as they partner with Paint Monkey on Monday nights throughout the season to create a Pirates masterpiece. Enjoy a pre-game painting session (canvases are pre-sketched) on the Miller Lite Rooftop and stay for the game afterwards. Prices start at $60 per date and include a space in one painting class and one seat to the game. For more information visit pirates.com/paintmonkey.
- Members Run the Bases: After tonight's game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the opportunity to come down to the field and circle the bases. Tonight's event is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program.
Tuesday, August 23, 2016-Pirates vs. Houston Astros (7:05 p.m.)
- Pups in the Park: Fans can enjoy Bucco baseball with their pooch as the Pirates present one of 10 Pup Nights, presented by Rachael Ray Nutrish, at PNC Park. Each ticket package (1 person & 1 dog) costs just $32 with additional human tickets available for $32 each. A portion of the proceeds benefit local animal shelters and seats are limited and subject to availability. For complete information and to order tickets fans can visit pirates.com/pups.
- Social Media Party: The Pirates second Social Media Night of 2016 has been planned and now it's a party. We're throwing a party on the right field Smorgasburgh Patio and your Social Media Night ticket gets you access. Hang out with Pirates players (TBA) in our special area, play games and win some great prizes all night and more. For tickets and information, visit pirates.com/socialmedia.
- The Clint Seymour "Play Ball" Fund: Tonight, 10 matches from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh will get to enjoy batting practice and the baseball game, courtesy of Pirates Charities and The Clint Seymour "Play Ball" Fund. The Clint Seymour "Play Ball" Fund enables youngsters and adolescents to experience the joy and enthusiasm that can derive from the game of baseball and relationships built among teammates and mentors.
Wednesday, August 24, 2016-Pirates vs. Houston Astros (12:35 p.m.)
OMs in the Outfield
On Sunday, September 11, the Pirates will host the 3rd annual OMs in the Outfield Yoga Day, presented by Chelsea Collective, at PNC Park. This unique yoga practice will be held in the morning starting at 8:30 a.m. in the outfield. Participants get a grandstand ticket for the game, a yoga mat, a Pirates Cap, plus will be honored on the field during a special pregame ceremony. For tickets and more information, visit pirates.com/yoga.
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to check out new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Jung Ho Kang, Andrew McCutchen and more.
Wins For Kids
Pirates Charities, Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle and his wife, Karla, announced the return of the "Wins for Kids" fundraising campaign for the 2016 season, in partnership with ROOT SPORTS™. The program is now in its sixth season of raising funds for Pirates Charities and The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's Center for Prader-Willi Syndrome, through donations from fans and supporters, including a significant gift from the Greenbriar Treatment Center. The Wins For Kids program encourages fans to contribute with a one time donation for 2016 or a monetary pledge for each Pirates win throughout the season, to improve the lives of children and adults in our community. Fans who donate to the program will receive a variety of exciting incentives and all funds raised will benefit Pirates Charities and The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's Center for Prader-Willi Syndrome. Please visit pirates.com/winsforkids for complete details.
The Ballpark app for iPhone and Android smartphones is the official MLB ballpark phone app for PNC Park. The app compliments and personalizes your trips to PNC Park with mobile check-ins, social media, offers, promotions and exclusive content. Ballpark delivers fully intuitive integration of locally focused technology with a league-wide feature set, including team customization, exclusive video highlights, seat and experience upgrade capabilities; MyTickets Mobile for in-app ticket management, delivery and storage of every ticket sold and content integration with ballpark video screens.
New for 2016, Pirates fans will be able to use the Ballpark app to upgrade tickets and purchase memories at PNC Park, and Season Ticket Members will utilize the Ballpark app to choose their personal membership experiences.
2016 Bucaroos Kids Club
The Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A Pittsburgh, is open to all kids ages 14 and younger. The club offers special member-only benefits and has two great membership options-one of which is free. Fans can visit pirates.com/bucaroos to learn more about the different membership options and how to earn free game ticket vouchers, great gear and access to our exclusive Rewards Program.
Current BKC members can pick up their Silver Membership packets at the new BKC Membership location on Federal Street and the new location on the PNC Park Riverfront.
2017 Season Ticket Member Deposits
The Pirates are now taking deposits on 2017 Pirates Season Ticket Memberships. Fans can reserve the best seats for another exciting season of Pirates baseball by calling their Season Ticket Member representative or 1-800-BUY-BUCS. Visit pirates.com/memberships for complete details of the many benefits and experiences offered to our Pirates Season Ticket Members. Current Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the first opportunity to purchase Postseason strips, which include tickets to all potential home games at PNC Park during the 2016 Postseason. Fans who place a NEW deposit towards a 2017 Full or Half-Season Ticket plan will also have an opportunity to purchase Postseason strips. Locations will be based on availability. In addition, fans who place deposits on 2017 20-game plans will have access to an exclusive 2016 Postseason presale.
The Pirates and I.C. Light partner to honor and thank our military and their families with special pricing on game tickets and more. Discounted tickets can be purchased at pirates.com/military with verification powered by ID.me.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are proud to offer discounted tickets to active-duty, reserve, veteran, and retired service members and family. SAVE UP TO $10 ON TICKETS TO ALL SUNDAY-FRIDAY GAMES*
- Save $10.00 per ticket on Outfield Box tickets
- Save $6.00 per ticket on Grandstand tickets
Valid active-duty, reserve, retired, dependent or DOD employee ID card required for ticket window purchases.
- Giant Eagle Advantage Card: The Pirates and Giant Eagle partner to offer fans a chance to save up to $10 on tickets for every Sunday home game. Visit pirates.com/advantagecard for more details.
- PNC Bank Pirates Card: The Pirates and PNC Bank team up to offer discounted tickets for select games at PNC Park. Fans can use their PNC Pirates Affinity card and save $5 PLUS get $5 in Loaded Value on select SundayThursday games! For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/pnccheckcard.
- Sugardale All You Can Eat: The All You Can Eat Seats, presented by Sugardale, are a popular way to enjoy a game in Sections 201 through 205. Tickets include all the hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, salads, popcorn, peanuts, peanut butter-filled pretzels, ice cream and soda you can handle for one low price -- and there are dedicated All You Can Eat concession stands with a speed line approach. Please visit pirates.com/allyoucaneat for tickets and pricing.
- DICK's ScoreCard: Score exclusive savings of up to $10 off select Monday-Thursday regular season Pirates games with your DICK'S Sporting Goods ScoreCard. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/scorecard.
- Port Authority ConnectCard: Get specially-priced tickets with your Port Authority ConnectCard! Save up to $8 this season on Sunday thru Thursday games at PNC Park. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/connectcard.
- Student Discount: For select games during the 2016 season, students with a valid college email address can receive a special discount up to $10 off full ticket price of select games. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com./student.
- Senior Discount: For the 2016 season, seniors 55 years of age and older can receive a special discount of up to $10 off Sunday thru Friday tickets. For tickets and information, visit the PNC Park ticket windows.
For a complete list of the 2016 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.