ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Continuing their efforts to provide greater value for season ticket holders, the Tampa Bay Rays today introduced the Double Play Renewal opportunity, a plan that enables current season ticket holders the ability to freeze their ticket prices for the 2017 and 2018 seasons at 2016 prices. The opportunity is also available for new season ticket buyers at its respective pricing.
Those who renew or purchase full season tickets for 2017 and 2018 will also enjoy greater access to Rays players, choose from seven unique gift opportunities and double their Rays Rewards points. Rays Rewards is a unique program exclusively for season ticket holders that provides the opportunity to redeem points for can't-buy experiences.
Below are the unique gifts full season ticket holders can choose. Season ticket holders may select a number of the "per seat" items below up to the number of season ticket seats purchased for 2017 and 2018, or may select the one "per account" item.
• Charter flight to see the Rays play the Marlins in Miami (per seat)
• Dinner cruise with Rays Platinum Glove center fielder Kevin Kiermaier (per seat)
• Dining experience with Evan Longoria at Ducky's, the third baseman's own sports lounge in Tampa (per seat)
• Hitting lessons with Rays second baseman Logan Forsythe (per seat)
• Complimentary, catered suite for a 2017 regular season game (per account)
• Unique, autographed Kevin Kiermaier memorabilia display (per seat)
• A donation in your name to the Rays Baseball Foundation (per seat)
Season ticket holders will also receive double the e-Cash loaded to their Rays Card to use toward parking, concessions and merchandise at Tropicana Field during the 2017 season.
Rays partial plan season ticket holders will also receive a Double Play Renewal option with its own set of benefits. Details of that plan will be released soon. Current season ticket holders who do not wish to take advantage of the Double Play Renewal offer will be provided the opportunity to renew only for 2017 in October/November.
For more information, fans should call 888-FAN-RAYS or visit raysbaseball.com/DoublePlay, and renewing season ticket holders should call (727) 825-3250.