*Subject to change without notice.
Friday, August 19 vs. Milwaukee Brewers
- Mariners Pride Night - The Seattle Mariners and Greater Seattle Business Association present Pride Night at Safeco Field. MLB Ambassador of Inclusion Billy Bean will throw out the ceremonial first pitch. Specially priced tickets include a Mariners Pride T-shirt, pregame mixer at the Outside Corner, and a donation to GSBA's scholarship program. Tickets are $38 for View Level and $55 for Main Level only at Mariners.com/GSBA. Deadline to purchase tickets through the online only offer is Thursday, August 18, at 5pm.
- Mariners Wives Favorite Things Baskets - Mariners Wives have collected some of their husband's favorite things, from snacks to DVDs and music, to gift cards to favorite restaurants, and are offering them for auction during the game. Baskets will be on display behind Section 128 on the Main Level.
- Volunteers from the American Red Cross will be outside the gates of Safeco Field collecting donations for those affected by the Louisiana flooding.
- Postgame Fireworks - Stick around after the game for a postgame fireworks show with pyrotechnics set to the music of the Star Wars™ movies. The show starts shortly after the final out of the game.
Saturday, August 20 vs. Milwaukee (6:10pm start)
- Star Wars Weekend at Safeco Field continues with a postgame showing of The Return of the Jedi on MarinersVision HD screen.
- Fans that purchase tickets through a special online only offer will receive a Mariners Star Wars themed T-shirt. Tickets are $25 and are available until Friday, August 19 only at Mariners.com/StarWars.
- Season Ticketholder Early Gate Opening - Right field gate. 3:10 p.m.
- Mariners Care Silent Auction of autographed memorabilia on the Main Level behind Section 128. Bidding is through the 6th inning.
Sunday, August 21 vs. Milwaukee
- Taijuan "Sky" Walker Bobblehead Day - The first 20,000 fans through the gates will receive a Taijuan "Sky' Walker Bobblehead.
- Firefighter Appreciation Day - Join the Mariners and Washington State Council of Firefighters for the 11th Annual Firefighter Appreciation Day at Safeco Field. A special online only ticket offer includes a Mariners Firefighter Day cap and a donation to the Wildlife Fire Fighter Foundation, part of Coors Banquet's Protect the West Campaign. Tickets are $20 for View Level and $37 for Main Level. Deadline is Friday, August 19 at 5:00 p.m. only at Mariners.com/Firefighters.
- Bike to the Ballpark Day - Fans are encouraged to ride their bikes to Safeco Field. Specially priced tickets ($16) include a Mariners Bike to the Ballpark T-shirt. Tickets are available online only at Mariners.com/Bike.
- Barre at the Ballpark - The Mariners and The Dailey Method invite fans of barre to Safeco Field for a special day. Tickets start at $33 and include a private pregame barre class, Mariners yoga mat, and complimentary post-class drink voucher. Tickets online only at Mariners.com/Barre.
- Kids Run Around the Bases - All kids 14 and under are invited to stick around after the game to run around the bases, courtesy of KeyBank.
Monday, August 22 vs. New York Yankees
- Salute the Japan Night - The Mariners celebrate the heritage of Japan and the contributions to the game of baseball. Specially priced tickets include a Mariners tie headband. Iron Chef Morimoto will throw out the ceremonial first pitch. Tickets are $21 for View Level and $42 for Main Level, available online only at Mariners.com/Japan. Deadline is noon, Monday, August 22.
Tuesday, August 23 vs. New York
- PLAY BALL with Nelson Cruz and Seattle Mayor Ed Murray - The Mariners slugger and Mayor Murray will be at the Smilow Rainier Vista Club (4520 Martin Luther King Jr Way S.) in the Rainier Valley from 12-1pm for a friendly game of Wiffle® Ball with Boys & Girls Club members. It's part of Major League Baseball and the U.S. Conference of Mayors PLAY BALL program designed to connect kids with baseball.
- Luke Aikins, Pierce County skydiver and BASE jumper who recently set a world record with a 25,000 foot jump without a parachute, will throw out the ceremonial first pitch.
- Beatles Tribute Night - The Mariners celebrate the 50th Anniversary of The Beatles concert at the old Coliseum with classic music from the Fab Four during the game, and a special ticket offer of $24 for View Level and $44 for Main Level. The first 1,000 fans that purchase tickets through the online only offer will receive a Beatles fleece blanket. Only at Mariners.com/Beatles.
- Ethan Stowell Restaurant Night - Join noted Seattle chef Ethan Stowell for a pregame feast including a fresh seafood bar with oysters, prawns and poke; a sandwich bar with tri-tip and pork loin sliders to order; an antipasti station with salads, roasted vegetables, cheese and salumi; plus desserts. Cash bar is available. Tickets are $56 for View Level and $75 for Main Level. Each ticket sold through the online only offer includes a $10 donation to Seattle Children's Hospital. Tickets available only at Mariners.com/Stowell through 5:00 p.m., Monday, August 22.
- PACAAR Page Ahead Book Drive - Bring a new child's book to Safeco Field for donation to Page Ahead children's literacy program. Volunteers from PACAAR will also be accepting cash donations to support Page Ahead's mission of new books for children and literacy services for families in the state of Washington.
- Season Ticket Holder Early Gate Opening - 4:10 p.m., Right Field Gate.
Wednesday, August 24 vs. New York (12:40 p.m. start)
- All kids 14 and under will receive a free Moose Bank, courtesy of KeyBank.
Preview of the upcoming homestand:
The Mariners return to Safeco Field on Friday September 2 for a three game series against the Los Angeles Angels and a key four-game Division matchup with the Texas Rangers.
Special events include Girls Night Out, Guys Night Out, Salute to Latin American Beisbol Day, and Bark at the Park.