Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2016 - Reds vs. Miami Marlins, 7:10 p.m.
• Community Makeover: Representatives from P&G, Cincinnati Zoo and Reds Community Fund will be honored on the field during pregame ceremonies. Over 400 volunteers joined together with many community partners on July 28th for a day-long project at three sites in Lower Price Hill: Evans Field & Playground, Community Gardens and the Joe Williams Family Center at the former Espy Boys & Girls Club.
• Columbus Crew: Midfielder Wil Trapp from Columbus Crew SC and U.S. Men's National Team will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
Thursday, Aug. 18, 2016 - Reds vs. Miami Marlins, 7:10 p.m. (Thirsty Thursday, Senior Citizen Special)
• National Parks 100th Anniversary: Pregame ceremonies will celebrate the centennial anniversary of the National Park Service. With special events across the country and free admission to all 412 national parks from August 25-28, the National Park Service is encouraging everyone to #FindYourPark.
Friday, Aug. 19, 2016 - Reds vs. L.A. Dodgers, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday, Beatles Theme Package, Great American Date Night, 4 for $48)
• Fireworks Friday: Postgame Rozzi's fireworks show with a Beatles soundtrack, presented by TriHealth.
• Beatles Night: Tonight we will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of The Beatles playing at Crosley Field with a special ticket package featuring a Beatles fleece blanket, Beatles cover band playing in the Kroger Fan Zone and a Beatles soundtrack accompanying the postgame fireworks.
• Military Appreciation Day: Today is the fourth Reds Military Appreciation Day of the season, presented by DAV, Disabled American Veterans and Hankook Tire. The Reds will be wearing the alternative camouflage uniforms and many of the pregame ceremonies will feature men and women from Wright Patterson Air Force Base.
• Feed Ohio Food Drive: The Reds are hosting a Feed Ohio food drive tonight and fans donating three nonperishable food items from the time gates open through the 4th inning will receive a free ticket to an upcoming Reds game, limit one ticket per person. Collection barrels will be located outside the main gates on Crosley Terrace at corner of 2nd Street and Joe Nuxhall Way. Feed Ohio is a campaign supported by Ohio's First Lady Karen W. Kasich and encourages Ohioans to get involved and give what they can to help individuals and families struggling with hunger.
Saturday, Aug. 20, 2016 - Reds vs. L.A. Dodgers, 7:10 p.m. (Super Saturday, 4 for $48)
• USA Reds T-shirt: As part of Super Saturdays, free USA Reds t-shirt to the first 25,000 fans, presented by Toyota.
• First Pitch: Former Reds second baseman Bret Boone will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Bret will also be at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum on Sunday, Aug. 21 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. signing copies of his new book Home Game: Big-League Stories from My Life in Baseball's First Family.
Sunday, Aug. 21, 2016 - Reds vs. L.A. Dodgers, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday, 4 for $48, Family Photo Theme Package)
• Kids Billy Hamilton Fathead®: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Billy Hamilton Fathead® wall decal to kids 14 and younger, presented by PNC Bank.
• Reds Rookies Baby Club: Almost 200 Reds Rookies Baby Club members and their parents will take part in a pregame parade on the field. The Kroger Fan Zone will become the "Baby Zone," with pregame activities and games for babies and their families as well as giveaways from Reds partners Pampers, TriHealth and Kroger.
Monday, Aug. 22, 2016 - Reds vs. L.A. Dodgers, 12:35 p.m. (Business Day Special)
• Heart & Hustle Award: Zack Cozart will be presented with the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association's "Heart & Hustle Award" during pregame ceremonies. The annual award was created to recognize one player on each MLB team who demonstrates a passion for the game and best embodies the values, spirit and tradition of the game.
Tuesday, Aug. 23, 2016 - Reds vs. Texas Rangers, 7:10 p.m.
• Black Family Reunion Family of the Year: Cincinnati natives Paul & Cynthia Booth, the 2016 Midwest Regional Black Family Reunion Family of the Year, will be honored on the field during pregame ceremonies. The Family of the Year honor is awarded to a family that exemplifies unity, is active in the community and continues to uphold the values of a strong black family. The Midwest Regional Black Family Reunion Celebration has been held in Cincinnati for the past 28 years.
Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2016 - Reds vs. Texas Rangers, 7:10 p.m.
• Bark in the Park: Tonight is the third of four Bark in the Park games this season, presented by Iams and Kroger. Over 400 dogs and their owners will be in a special seating area while the Kroger Fan Zone will turn into the "Dog Zone" with product samples and activities for both dogs and owners. A pregame parade with all the dogs and owners is scheduled to begin at 6:25 p.m. A limited number of dog tickets are still available at reds.com/dogday. Dog packages must be purchased in advance of game day.
• First Pitch: Ted Torbeck, President and CEO of Cincinnati Bell and chair of the United Way of Greater Cincinnati's 2016 fundraising campaign, will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
• Reds Wives Fundraiser: Wives of the Reds players will be selling autographed baseballs and photos in the Kroger Fan Zone. The baseballs are $40 and photos are $20, cash only. Baseballs and photos from players on the 40-man roster will be available. All proceeds will benefit SPCA Cincinnati.
Ticket Offers for This Homestand
• GABP Gotcha: For the Reds vs. Marlins games Aug. 15-18, fans can purchase $10 tickets to catch the wild digital creatures inhabiting GABP in the virtual world. Use offer code LURES at reds.com/Gotcha.
• Thirsty Thursdays: For all Thursday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
• Senior Citizen Special: For select games (including Aug. 18) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only: reds.com/Seniors. Excludes Dugout Box, Upper View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers. Subject to availability.
• Beatles Theme Package - Aug. 19: Be a part of Beatles Night at GABP with a special Beatles theme package starting as low as $25. This package includes a ticket for the Friday game plus an exclusive Reds Beatles fleece blanket celebrating the 50th anniversary of their performance at Crosley Field, all for one low price. And, be sure to stay after the game for a spectacular fireworks show set to a Beatles-themed soundtrack: reds.com/Beatles
• 4 for $48: For the Aug. 19-22 series, fans can purchase four View Level tickets and four Reds caps for just $48, presented by Reach Magazine. Offer subject to availability: reds.com/4for48
• Business Day Special: For all 12:35 p.m. weekday Paycor Business Day Special games, get a View Level seat loaded with $10 in concession credits for just $20: reds.com/SkipWork
• Family Photo Theme Package - Aug. 21: Give your family a big-league thrill by purchasing our Family Photo Day theme package that includes a photo on the field: reds.com/familyphoto
Reds Special Events
• Great American Date Night - Aug. 19: The second annual Great American Date Night presented by DateNightCincinnati.com is Friday, Aug. 19. Couples receive an exclusive night out that includes private batting practice viewing, upscale appetizers, dinner, dessert and open bar in The Machine Room Grille, plus post-game fireworks, music and much more: reds.com/DateNight.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Bret Boone Book Signing - Aug. 21: Former Reds second baseman Bret Boone will be signing copies of his new book Home Game: Big-League Stories from My Life in Baseball's First Family on Sunday, Aug. 21 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Books will be available for purchase at the Reds HOF.