The Rays-Rangers series opens on Friday, August 19 with a 7:10 p.m. contest, and continues on Saturday, August 20 with a 6:10 p.m. game. Upon entry to that game, all fans will receive an Infinity Scarf presented by GEICO. All Rays promotional items are available while supplies last. The weekend series concludes with a 1:10 p.m. matinee on Sunday, August 21, and all kids 14 and under will receive a Raymond & DJ Kitty Double Bobblehead presented by Suncoast Credit Union. Immediately following the game, the KIDZ BOP Kids will perform on stage in the Rays final postgame concert of the season. Rays postgame concerts are free with the purchase of that game's ticket.
The Rays and Red Sox begin their four-game series on Monday, August 22 with the first of three consecutive 7:10 p.m. starts. Thursday's series finale is set for 1:10 p.m.
Rays Family Fun Days, presented by Tampa General Hospital, continue on Sunday, August 21. Every Sunday home game this season will feature free parking for cars with four or more passengers. For the third consecutive season, concourse activities will be complimentary for kids 14 and under. Activities include the Grand Slam Alley, Power Alley Batting Cage, Speed Pitch, Raymond's Art Studio and Topps Make Your Own Baseball Card. Extra entertainers will also perform on Sundays, including face painters, airbrush tattoo artists, magicians, caricaturists, stilt walkers, jugglers and balloon artists.
The Rays are also offering new weekday specials throughout the season including:
- Monday-Military Monday, presented by the Tampa Bay Times: For all active-duty military, retired and honorably discharged veterans, the Rays will offer two free tickets for all Monday home games and eight additional bonus dates throughout the season. The Rays are also extending this courtesy to dependents of military personnel including any spouse, child or widow. Military affiliation will be verified through ID.me, a third-party MLB-approved verification service.
- Tuesday-$2 Kids Ticket Tuesday, presented by Morgan Auto Group: For all Tuesday home games, tickets for kids 14 and under are $2 with the purchase of a full-priced adult ticket.
- Wednesday-$2 Hot Dog Wednesday, presented by Kayem Franks: For all Wednesday home games, all-beef hot dogs and 24 oz. Pepsi product fountain drinks at concession stands are just $2 each. A total of 68,535 hot dogs have been sold during the first nine Wednesdays of the season.
- Thursday-Senior Special, presented by Duke Energy: For all Thursday home games, Press Level tickets for fans 60 years of age or older are only $15.
- Friday-Student Rush, presented by Papa John's: For all Friday home games, students (18 and over) with a valid student ID can purchase lower level tickets for $15.
COMING UP AT THE REPUBLIC BANK DRAFT ROOM-On Friday, August 19, DJ Fresh (5:10-7:10 p.m.) and Rays mascots Raymond and DJ Kitty (6:30-7:00 p.m.) will be entertaining fans and holding a meet-and-greet in the Republic Bank Draft Room, the new, exclusive area for season ticket holders which blends hospitality and comfort with behind-the-scenes access to Rays staff, players and coaches.
MAYOR BUCKHORN TO THROW FIRST PITCH-Prior to the game against the Red Sox on Monday, August 22 at 7:10 p.m., Tampa mayor Bob Buckhorn will throw out the ceremonial first pitch.
SPECIAL TICKET OFFERS-This homestand, the Rays are offering special ticket discounts for seniors 60 years of age or older (August 17), first responders (August 20-21) and active-duty military, retired and honorably discharged veterans (August 20). In addition, teachers can claim up to two complimentary tickets (August 19), subject to availability. These offers are available exclusively online through raysbaseball.com/specials.
GATES OPEN-Monday-Thursday, 1½ hours prior to game time; Friday through Sunday, 2 hours prior to game time.