Friday, August 5, 2016-Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds (7:05 p.m.)
- STAND UP TO CANCER NIGHT (SU2C): Tonight special ticket packages were sold as part of Stand Up To Cancer Night (SU2C) at PNC Park. Each ticket included a donation to SU2C, a seat in Corner Box or Infield Grandstand sections, and each ticket purchaser will also be guaranteed to receive the Free Shirt Friday Pirates Cancer Ribbon T-Shirt. For tickets to support this special initiative and more information, visit pirates.com.SU2C.
- The night will also include:
- All fans will receive a SU2C card upon entry to the ballpark. Fans will be asked to 'Stand' for their loved ones after Take Me Out to the Ballgame in the seventh inning stretch.
- Throughout the pregame ceremonies, we will honor, recognize and salute fans and organizations who are in the fight against cancer.
- Resource Fair: Local organizations will have representatives on Federal Street during the Block Party to distribute information. They include Allegheny Health Network, Be the Match, Butterfly Bandits, Casting for Recovery, CCChampions, Lending Hearts, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and Susan G. Komen Pittsburgh.
- Additional SU2C Donation Opportunities on Federal Street:
- Fans will have the opportunity to sign the AHN Signature Banner that will hang inside PNC Park for the remainder of the season in honor/memory of a loved one. The banner will also be located on the RiverWalk inside the ballpark from first pitch through the 6th inning.
- Purchase a SU2C t-shirt (Men's & Women's sizes available).
- An opportunity to participate in the Pirates Charities/SU2C pregame silent auction/raffle.
- Players Wives Player Basket Raffle: The Pirates Players Wives will be hosting a "Players Basket" raffle and silent auction at PNC Park from 5:30 p.m. through the 6th inning. Baskets from players and coaches include autographed items as well as some of their favorite things such as snacks, books, movies and more.
- 50/50 Raffle: Proceeds from tonight's 50/50 raffle will be donated to SU2C and Be the Match.
- Grand Slam Summer at the Carnegie Science Center: Today as part of Pirates Charities partnership with the Carnegie Science Center and the "Grand Slam Science" program, kids wearing their youth baseball or softball shirt will receive FREE admission to the Science Center. "Grand Slam Science" is a live show at the Science Center where kids explore the science of the sweet spot of a bat, the physics of a perfect pitch, and more. Pirates catcher Chris Stewart, along with the Pirate Parrot, will visit with kids from 2 to 3 p.m.
- Free Shirt Friday: Tonight is a Free Shirt Friday at PNC Park as the first 20,000 fans, with paid admission, will receive a special "cancer ribbon" tee, presented by Allegheny Health Network.
- Block Party: Tonight the Pirates and Baierl Automotive will host their Friday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans can party on the street with live music, along with food and beer sales. Pirates alumni Al Oliver will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- 65 Roses Club: The Pirates, along with broadcasters Greg Brown and Steve Blass, will host the second 65 Roses Club night of the 2016 baseball season. The 65 Roses Club is a group of Pirates fans who have joined together to raise funds to fight cystic fibrosis. By making a pledge to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for every home run the Pirates hit, these fans have the opportunity to meet Pirates players during a private pre-game reception. After the reception, everyone enjoys the game as a group to cheer on the Bucs.
Saturday, August 6, 2016-Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds (7:05 p.m.)
- Miracle League Fantasy Camp: Today from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Pirates Charities and The Miracle League of Western PA partner to host a Miracle League Fantasy Camp for players 18 and older who participate in local Miracle Leagues. The event will take place at the Bill Mazeroski Miracle League Field in Murrysville, located in the Rotary Miracle Sports Complex. Pirates alumni (subject to change) Kent Tekulve, Grant Jackson, Omar Moreno and Barry Jones, will be joined by Pirates mascots and the Bucco Brigade to assist with teaching fundamentals. Each participating player will also receive a custom Pirates Jersey, a Pirates cap, and a Pirates gift bag.
- Block Party: Come down early to join us before today's game for the Saturday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans are invited to come party on the street as food and beer sales will be available. Pirates alumni Al Oliver will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- The Clint Seymour "Play Ball" Fund: Tonight 10 matches from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh will enjoy batting practice and the baseball game, courtesy of Pirates Charities and The Clint Seymour "Play Ball" Fund. The Play Ball fund enables youngsters and adolescents to experience the joy and enthusiasm that can derive from the game of baseball and relationships built among teammates and mentors.
- Spirits Tasting: Join us for a 90-miniutes pregame spirit tasting tonight at PNC Park. Fans will have the opportunity to taste a variety of fine spirits and learn more about the history and characteristics from representatives of Raise Your Spirits. For just $95 fans receive a ticket in a luxury suite, an invite to a pregame spirit tasting in Club 3000, and more. For complete information and to order tickets visit pirates.com/spirits.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
Sunday, August 7, 2016-Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds (1:35 p.m.)
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A, and more.
- Kids Starling Wall Decal: Today all kids 14-years-old and younger will receive a special Starling Marte wall decal, presented by #1 Cochran.
- Boy Scouts Day: Today the Pirates present Boy Scouts Day at PNC Park, a celebration of area Boy Scouts and their families and friends. Participating Boy Scouts will also receive a Pittsburgh Pirates Boy Scout Day patch. For tickets and more information, visit pirates.com/boyscouts.
- Advantage Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, today is a Giant Eagle Advantage Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on select tickets for every Sunday home game. For complete details, visit pirates.com/advantagecard.
Monday, August 8, 2016-Off Day
- Pony League World Series Pirates Night: Tonight the Pirates will be on hand to celebrate Pirates Night at the PONY League World Series from 7 to 8 p.m. During the evening event, Pirates President Frank Coonelly is scheduled to address the crowd, a Pirates celebrity will toss out a first pitch and all kids in attendance will have the chance to receive a whiffle bat and ball set. The night will also include PNC Park style in-game promotions (such as the Box of Mystery, Beat the Bucco, T-shirt Toss and Pierogy Race) and more. The festivities will take place between the International and U.S. Quarterfinal matchups.
Tuesday, August 9, 2016-Pirates vs. San Diego Padres (7:05 p.m.)
- Pups in the Park: Fans can enjoy Bucco baseball with their pooch as the Pirates present one of 10 Pup Nights, presented by Rachael Ray Nutrish, at PNC Park. Each ticket package (1 person & 1 dog) costs just $32 with additional human tickets available for $32 each. A portion of the proceeds benefit local animal shelters and seats are limited and subject to availability. For complete information and to order tickets fans can visit pirates.com/pups.
- Lady Bucs Night: Tonight is the final of four 2016 Lady Bucs Nights at PNC Park. Join us in the Picnic Park for a pregame event including food and non-alcoholic beverages. Packages are $65 and include one Pirates game ticket, tonight's exclusive promotional item - a Pirates infinity scarf -- and access to the catered Lady Bucs event in Picnic Park from 5:30 to 7 p.m. No need to enjoy this night alone, invite friends, coworkers and more as groups are highly encouraged. For tickets and info, visit pirates.com/LadyBucs.
- Jewish Heritage Night: The Pirates invite you out to join members of the Jewish Community for the Fifth Annual Jewish Heritage Night at PNC Park. This is a great opportunity to catch up with old friends and meet some new friends. We will have special block seating specifically for those who purchase tickets through this special offer. Each ticket purchased includes a Pirates "Let's Go Bucs" Hebrew T-Shirt. For tickets and more information, visit pirates.com/JewishHeritage.
- Beer Passport: Beer Passport ticket holders 21-and-older are invited to a 90-minute beer sampling event that begins when gates open at 5:30 p.m. For more information and to order tickets, visit pirates.com/beerpassport.
Wednesday, August 10, 2016-Pirates vs. San Diego Padres (7:05 p.m.)
- Members Warning Track Walk: Today prior to the game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the opportunity to walk the warning track as they are recognized in a pregame ceremony. Tonight's event is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program.
- University Night with West Virginia University: Tonight is a Pirates University Night with West Virginia University. All fans who purchase University Night tickets will receive a ticket in one of two special sections and a free Pirates/WVU hat. This season the Pirates will host University Nights on select Wednesday dates. Students, alumni and fans of local universities are invited to cheer on the Pirates together at PNC Park. For complete information and a list of the 2016 University Nights visit pirates.com/universitynights.
- Meet & Greet Pirates Alumni: Tonight prior to the game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the opportunity to mingle with Pirates alumni John Smiley and Bob Robertson at the Picnic Park at PNC Park. Tonight's event is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program.
- Buses for Baseball: The Pittsburgh Pirates will welcome 50 children to PNC Park for the Buses for Baseball program. The Buses for Baseball program gives underprivileged kids throughout the United States and Canada the chance to attend Major League Baseball games and meet the players. The Players Trust (MLBPA) partners with local transit authorities and Major League teams, as well as charitable organizations in all Major League cities, to share the thrill of a big league game with kids who need more chances to smile.
- Childhood Apraxia Night at PNC Park: Tonight the Pirates partner with the Childhood Apraxia of Speech Association of North America to raise funds and awareness for children who struggle to speak. Learn more about this initiative during the game by visiting the community treasures table under the Left Field Bleachers. Fans can still purchase tickets to support the cause by contacting Alex Wise at 412-325-4774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wine Night: Tonight is a Wine Tasting Night at PNC Park. For just $70 fans receive a ticket in a luxury suite, an invite to a pregame wine tasting in Club 3000, and more. For complete information and to order tickets visit pirates.com/winenights.
- Dental Appreciation Night: Tonight the Pirates host the third annual Dental Appreciation Night at PNC Park. iDentists, Dental Hygienists, and Dental Assistants are invited to enjoy an evening with this special offer for workers, friends, family, and co-workers. For complete information and to purchase tickets, visit pirates.com/DentalAppreciation.
Thursday, August 11, 2016- Pirates vs. San Diego Padres (12:35 p.m.)
- Military Day: Come out to support and honor our brave American military service men and women. The Pirates will wear their Military Days camouflage jerseys and hats.
- On Field Military Ceremony: As part of today's Military Day efforts, a group from Helping Heroes, Inc. will be honored during a pregame on-field ceremony and hosted in the Pirates Charities Suite. Helping Heroes, Inc. is a community based, non-profit organization founded and administered by veterans and veteran supporters. It provides support services and resources to homeless and near homeless, as well as any other veterans in Wetzel, Marshall, Ohio, Brooke and Hancock counties in order to transition them to, or maintain self-sufficiency.
- 50/50 Raffle: Today's Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, will benefit the Helping Heroes, Inc.
- Jung Ho Kang Bobblehead: Today the first 20,000 fans, with paid admission to PNC Park, will receive a Jung Ho Kang bobblehead, presented by Hankook Tire.
- Asian Pacific Heritage Day: The Pirates welcome fans to celebrate the Asian Pacific community in Western PA on Asian Pacific Heritage Day. Attendees are invited to bring a flag or sign to support your heritage. For tickets and more information, visit pirates.com/AsianHeritage.
- Camp Day: Kids Camp Days are back at PNC Park as today is one of two dates this season. Campers will bring packed lunches or enjoy special kid's priced concessions at Bucaroos located in Legacy Square. Come early and have your campers get their photo taken with the Pierogies before the game. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/camp.
OMs in the Outfield
On Sunday, September 11, the Pirates will host the 3rd annual OMs in the Outfield Yoga Day, presented by Chelsea Collective, at PNC Park. This unique yoga practice will be held in the morning starting at 8:30 a.m. in the outfield. Participants get a grandstand ticket for the game, a yoga mat, a Pirates Cap, plus will be honored on the field during a special pregame ceremony. For tickets and more information, visit pirates.com/yoga.
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to check out new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Jung Ho Kang, Andrew McCutchen and more.
Wins For Kids
Pirates Charities, Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle and his wife, Karla, announced the return of the "Wins for Kids" fundraising campaign for the 2016 season, in partnership with ROOT SPORTS™. The program is now in its sixth season of raising funds for Pirates Charities and The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's Center for Prader-Willi Syndrome, through donations from fans and supporters, including a significant gift from the Greenbriar Treatment Center. The Wins For Kids program encourages fans to contribute with a one-time donation for 2016 or a monetary pledge for each Pirates win throughout the season, to improve the lives of children and adults in our community. Fans who donate to the program will receive a variety of exciting incentives and all funds raised will benefit Pirates Charities and The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's Center for Prader-Willi Syndrome. Please visit pirates.com/winsforkids for complete details.
The Ballpark app for iPhone and Android smartphones is the official MLB ballpark phone app for PNC Park. The app compliments and personalizes your trips to PNC Park with mobile check-ins, social media, offers, promotions and exclusive content. Ballpark delivers fully intuitive integration of locally focused technology with a league-wide feature set, including team customization, exclusive video highlights, seat and experience upgrade capabilities; MyTickets Mobile for in-app ticket management, delivery and storage of every ticket sold and content integration with ballpark video screens.
New for 2016, Pirates fans will be able to use the Ballpark app to upgrade tickets and purchase memories at PNC Park, and Season Ticket Members will utilize the Ballpark app to choose their personal membership experiences.
2016 Bucaroos Kids Club
The Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A Pittsburgh, is open to all kids ages 14 and younger. The club offers special member-only benefits and has two great membership options-one of which is free. Fans can visit pirates.com/bucaroos to learn more about the different membership options and how to earn free game ticket vouchers, great gear and access to our exclusive Rewards Program. Current BKC members can pick up their Silver Membership packets at the new BKC Membership location on Federal Street and the new location on the PNC Park Riverfront.
The Pirates Flex Plan lets fans select from a minimum of 12 games of their choice in select areas around PNC Park throughout the remainder of the 2016 season. Lock in the best prices and receive special incentives such as potential postseason ticket priorities and the best position for 2017 Season Ticket Memberships. For complete information on a 2016 Flex Plan, visit pirates.com/tickets or call 1-800-BUY-BUCS.
The Pirates and I.C. Light partner to honor and thank our military and their families with special pricing on game tickets and more. Discounted tickets can be purchased at pirates.com/military with verification powered by ID.me.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are proud to offer discounted tickets to active-duty, reserve, veteran, and retired service members and family. SAVE UP TO $10 ON TICKETS TO ALL SUNDAY-FRIDAY GAMES*
- Save $10.00 per ticket on Outfield Box tickets
- Save $6.00 per ticket on Grandstand tickets
Valid active-duty, reserve, retired, dependent or DOD employee ID card required for ticket window purchases.
- Giant Eagle Advantage Card: The Pirates and Giant Eagle partner to offer fans a chance to save up to $10 on tickets for every Sunday home game. Visit pirates.com/advantagecard for more details.
- PNC Bank Pirates Card: The Pirates and PNC Bank team up to offer discounted tickets for select games at PNC Park. Fans can use their PNC Pirates Affinity card and save $5 PLUS get $5 in Loaded Value on select Sunday-Thursday games! For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/pnccheckcard.
- Sugardale All You Can Eat: The All You Can Eat Seats, presented by Sugardale, are a popular way to enjoy a game in Sections 201 through 205. Tickets include all the hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, salads, popcorn, peanuts, peanut butter-filled pretzels, ice cream and soda you can handle for one low price -- and there are dedicated All You Can Eat concession stands with a speed line approach. Please visit pirates.com/allyoucaneat for tickets and pricing.
- DICK's ScoreCard: Score exclusive savings of up to $10 off select Monday-Thursday regular season Pirates games with your DICK'S Sporting Goods ScoreCard. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/scorecard.
- Port Authority ConnectCard: Get specially-priced tickets with your Port Authority ConnectCard! Save up to $8 this season on Sunday thru Thursday games at PNC Park. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/connectcard.
- Student Discount: For select games during the 2016 season, students with a valid college email address can receive a special discount up to $10 off full ticket price of select games. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com./student.
- Senior Discount: For the 2016 season, seniors 55 years of age and older can receive a special discount of up to $10 off Sunday thru Friday tickets. For tickets and information, visit the PNC Park ticket windows.
For a complete list of the 2016 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.