Tuesday, Aug. 2, 2016 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m.
• Purple Heart Ceremony: In honor of National Purple Heart Day (observed annually on August 7) the Reds will be honoring seven Combat Wounded Veterans of the Military Order of the Purple Heart during pregame ceremonies.
Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2016 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m.
• Harvey Haddix Award: Trenton Dunham of Urbana High School will be honored as the recipient of the 2016 Harvey Haddix Memorial Sportsmanship Award. Haddix was the first Reds pitcher to win a Rawlings Gold Glove Award in 1958. Since his death in 1994, the Urbana Daily Citizen newspaper and the Haddix family have annually presented the Harvey Haddix Memorial Sportsmanship Award to a worthy high school baseball player from Champaign County, Ohio. Trenton will receive the award during pregame ceremonies and throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
Thursday, Aug. 4, 2016 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 12:35 p.m. (Thirsty Thursday, Business Day Special)
• Military Appreciation Day: Today is the third Reds Military Appreciation Day of the season, presented by DAV, Disabled American Veterans and Hankook Tire. Many of today's pregame ceremonies will honor the men and women of the five U.S. military branches: Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard. Additionally, today is the 223rd birthday of the Coast Guard.
• RBI World Series: Teams playing in MLB's 2016 Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI) World Series will participate in a pregame parade and be honored on the field during pregame ceremonies. Twenty-four baseball and softball teams from 19 cities around the United States and the Dominican Republic will compete Aug. 3-16 at several locations throughout Cincinnati including Great American Ball Park, Xavier University, Mason High School and the P&G Cincinnati MLB Urban Youth Academy. The Reds are hosting the event for the first time in the tournament's 24-year history. The Cincinnati RBI team is making their second straight appearance in the RBI World Series and begins play on Friday vs. Harrisburg (PA) RBI at 10:30 a.m. at GABP.
Ticket Offers for This Weekend
• Business Day Special: For all 12:35 p.m. weekday Paycor Business Day Special games, get a View Level seat loaded with $10 in concession credits for just $20: reds.com/SkipWork
• Thirsty Thursdays: For all Thursday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
• GABP "Gotcha": For all three games this homestand, fans can purchase $6 View Level tickets to catch all the wild digital creatures inhabiting GABP. We'll be dropping lures at the ballpark's eight "stops" beginning when gates open so fans will have 90 minutes before the first pitch to catch the rarest of virtual creatures. Use offer code LURES at reds.com/Gotcha.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Collectible Bobblehead for August - Gary Nolan: The Hall of Fame's 2016 bobblehead series, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, concludes in August with pitcher Gary Nolan. As an All-Star in 1972 and a back-to-back World Champion with the Big Red Machine, Nolan has always been beloved by Reds alumni and fans alike. The bobbleheads are free with regular price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or a Scotts Great American Ball Park tour) and will be available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting August 5, while supplies last. There is a limit of one bobblehead per ticket purchaser per day.