· Tigers August Digital Pass: Introducing the all-new Tigers August Digital Pass, which guarantees you access to all 19 home games in August for just $95! With the Tigers August Digital Pass, you will be sent a ticket barcode for each game via the MLB.com Ballpark app. Your seat locations will vary from game to game and be assigned prior to first pitch. The Tigers August Pass gives you the access you want for a great price!
· Weekday Value Pack: Tickets are available for the Weekday Value Pack that includes four upper reserved tickets, four sodas, four hot dogs and four bags of chips for $19 - $24 per person at tigers.com/value or at the Tigers box office. This offer is valid Monday - Friday ONLY (excludes Saturday and Sunday games against the New York Mets).
· Miller Lite Friday Night Party Packages: For every Friday night game at Comerica Park, the Detroit Tigers are offering a game ticket and a 16oz. Miller Lite*. Miller Lite Friday Night Party Packages start as low as $19 (while supplies last) and come with a voucher redeemable for a beverage at the Miller Lite Jungle, the "Grab n Go" located behind section 146, or the Chevrolet Pavilion Patio areas. This ticket package is not eligible for print at home or digital delivery. *Voucher may also be redeemed for a non-alcoholic alternative (soda or water).
· Chevrolet Fun Zone Ticket Package: This ticket package includes an upper baseline box ticket with a voucher for a pair of sunglasses. Vouchers can be redeemed at the ticket sales kiosk outside of section 332. This offer is valid for every Tuesday home game including August 2 vs. the Chicago White Sox.
Tuesday, August 2 vs. Chicago White Sox at 7:10 p.m. Gates Open at 5:30 p.m.
· The national anthem will be performed by the Lutheran Choralaires as part of the 61st annual Mel Ott Lutheran Night.
Wednesday, August 3 vs. Chicago White Sox at 7:10 p.m. Gates Open at 5:30 p.m.
· The national anthem will be performed by the Singing Crusaders, accompanied by the Department of Michigan Marine Corp League Honor Guard.
Thursday, August 4 vs. Chicago White Sox at 1:10 p.m. Gates Open at 11:30 a.m.
· Heart and Hustle Award Presentation: Prior to Thursday's game, Tigers second baseman Ian Kinsler will be recognized as the 2016 Detroit Tigers Heart and Hustle Award winner as selected by the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association (MLBPAA). This esteemed award honors active players who demonstrate a passion for the game of baseball and best embody the values, spirit and traditions of the game. This award is the only award that is voted on by former players.
· The ceremonial first pitches will be thrown by Brent Lauerman, representing DraftKings and Frank Orsini, representing Chevrolet.
· The national anthem will be performed by vocalist David Songer, accompanied by the Young Marines Color Guard.
· Prior to the game, fans will receive a Detroit Tigers Grand Slam Coupon Book, available at all gates.
Friday, August 5 vs. New York Mets at 7:10 p.m. Gates Open at 5:30 p.m.
· Día en el Parque: As part of the Tigers Fiesta Tigres celebration, youth baseball players from the Southwest Aztecs baseball organization will have a special day in the park, beginning at 12:00 p.m. This includes playing catch on the Comerica Park field and an exclusive Q&A session with the Tigers third baseman Nick Castellanos from 1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
· Detroit Tigers Foundation 50/50 Raffle: The Detroit Tigers Foundation 50/50 Charity Raffle continues at Comerica Park this season at all Friday and Saturday home games. The partner charity for this weekend's 50/50 raffle is the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society whose mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Tickets will be sold on a digital platform and are three for $5, 10 for $10 and 40 for $20. The winner will be announced on the Comerica Park scoreboard before the end of the game. The 50/50 Charity Raffle program has raised more than $1.2 million for charity.
· Following the conclusion of Friday's game, fans can enjoy Pepsi Close for Cash and Friday Fireworks, presented by Pepsi.
· The national anthem will be signed by a representative from Deaf and Hearing Impaired Services.
Saturday, August 6 vs. New York Mets at 7:10 p.m. Gates Open at 5:00 p.m.
· The first 10,000 fans 21 and older will receive a Magglio Ordoñez Collectible Figurine, presented by Miller Lite.
· 11th Annual ¡Fiesta Tigres!: The Tigers will host the 11th annual ¡Fiesta Tigres!, sponsored by Miller Lite, to recognize and honor the contributions of current and former Tigers Latino players and their contributions to the game of baseball. ¡Fiesta Tigres! will feature live pregame entertainment on the concourse and on the field. Concourse performers will include: Orquesta Sensacional, Tumbao Bravo, Grupo Venezuelano, Mariachi Mexico 2000, Los Primos, DJ Tony Toca, KizMi and other members of the Michigan dance community. Pregame on-field dance performances will include Mexican folkloric dance by Ballet Folkorico de Detroit, Raices Mexicanas and Moyocoyani Izel. Returning to ¡Fiesta Tigres! in 2016, the Tigers will wear a special alternate uniform with the Spanish translation of "Tigers" spelled "Tigres" on the chest. Following the pregame performances, the native flags of Tigers Latino players will be displayed on the field as part of a special pregame ceremony. There will also be player-specific "Tigres" t-shirts available for purchase in The D Shop during the nine-game homestand.
· Verlander's Victory for Veterans: This season, for each Saturday home game, Justin Verlander hosts Veterans from Veterans Affairs Medical Centers throughout the state of Michigan. These Veterans sustained injuries or illness in Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom or in Afghanistan during Operation Enduring Freedom. The Veterans along with their families cheer on the Tigers from the comfort of Verlander's personal luxury suite. After serving our country, the special day provides American veterans the opportunity to enjoy a Tigers game with their family. Veterans from the Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center will share 18 luxury suite tickets and parking passes in the Tigers Parking Garage. Food and beverage is provided for the guests courtesy of Verlander. Veterans receive a personalized welcome letter from Verlander, a Verlander's Victory for Veterans t-shirt and a Wins for Warriors baseball cap.
· UMPS CARE: Through The BLUE Crew Ticket program, 6 guests will receive complimentary game tickets, a Tigers cap, food and beverage vouchers, baseball themed items and a photo to remember their experience at Comerica Park. Additionally all guests are given the opportunity to meet the umpires and take a photo on the field. Participants are selected through the Dave Thomas Foundation. The entire program is courtesy of UMPS CARE Charities.
· The national anthem will be performed by vocalist Camille Aragones.
· Following the game, fans will receive a Detroit Tigers Grand Slam Coupon Book as they exit Comerica Park.
· Following the game, fans can participate in postgame trivia and enjoy Saturday Fireworks, sponsored by radio station La Explosiva (weather permitting).
Sunday, August 7 vs. New York Mets at 1:10 p.m. Gates Open at 11:30 a.m.
· All kids 14-and-under will receive a Miguel Cabrera "Miggy Bank" Piggy Bank, presented by Comerica Bank.
· All Sunday home games are Chevy Youth Baseball Sunday Kids Days at Comerica Park. All kids 14-and-under will receive a free promotional item as part of the "Every Kid, Every Sunday" giveaway guarantee, enjoy free rides courtesy of Kroger on the Comerica Bank Carousel or the Fly Ball Ferris Wheel and take part in free face painting. The Tigers Party Patrol will be at the Big Cat Court where select kids will have the chance to win Chevy Silverado Power Wheels (two giveaways each Sunday). Following the game, all kids 14-and-under are invited down to the field for Kids Run the Bases courtesy of Aquafina, weather permitting.
· The ceremonial first pitches will be thrown by Jim Cyrulewsk, representing Pepsi and Tigers fan, Les Thomas Sr.
· The national anthem and God Bless America will be performed by 15-year-old vocalist Melody Balos.
· For traffic updates fans can find alerts and alternative routes at tigers.com, and visit tigers.com/ballparkapp to download the MLB.com Ballpark app., and fans can follow @tigers on Twitter.
· The Detroit Tigers recommend tuning to WWJ 950 AM for up-to-the-minute updates on traffic alerts and closures.
· Fans can also check with the Michigan Department of Transportation and the City of Detroit Department of Transportation for real-time road closures and detours at www.michigan.gov/mdot and download the Mi Drive app. and you can also visit www.m-1rail.com.
PAWS TRACKS TO COMERICA PARK:
· Please remember to avoid delays, it's best to arrive early to Comerica Park.
· Traffic patterns may be modified at the discretion of law enforcement agencies.
· Tigers gameday and event traffic patterns go into effect a minimum of three hours prior to start time.