The Rays and Royals begin their four-game series on Monday, August 1 with the first of three consecutive 7:10 p.m. starts. Thursday's series finale is set for a 12:10 p.m. start, with all kids 14 and under receiving Cheer Sticks. All Rays promotional items are available while supplies last.
A weekend series with the Minnesota Twins concludes the 10-game homestand, and begins with a 7:10 p.m. start on Friday, August 5. The following day, the Rays and Twins will play at 6:10 p.m. game, and all fans will receive an Evan Longoria Solar Gnome, presented by Tampa General Hospital. The homestand concludes with a 1:10 p.m. matchup on Sunday, August 7. Upon entry to that game, kids 14 and younger will receive a Laundry Hamper, presented by Crown Automotive.
Rays Family Fun Days, presented by Tampa General Hospital, continue on Sunday,
July 31 and Sunday, August 7. Every Sunday home game this season will feature free parking for cars with four or more passengers and a variety of postgame activities for kids, including Kids Run the Bases and a DJ Kitty Dance Party featuring mascots and entertainers. For the third consecutive season, concourse activities will be complimentary for kids 14 and under. Activities include the Grand Slam Alley, Power Alley Batting Cage, Speed Pitch, Raymond's Art Studio and Topps Make Your Own Baseball Card. Extra entertainers will also perform on Sundays, including face painters, airbrush tattoo artists, magicians, caricaturists, stilt walkers, jugglers and balloon artists.
The Rays are also offering new weekday specials throughout the season including:
- Monday -- Military Monday, presented by the Tampa Bay Times: For all active-duty military, retired and honorably discharged veterans, the Rays will offer two free tickets for all Monday home games and eight additional bonus dates throughout the season. The Rays are also extending this courtesy to dependents of military personnel including any spouse, child or widow. Military affiliation will be verified through ID.me, a third-party MLB-approved verification service.
- Tuesday -- $2 Kids Ticket Tuesday, presented by Morgan Auto Group: For all Tuesday home games, tickets for kids 14 and under are $2 with the purchase of a full-priced adult ticket.
- Wednesday -- $2 Hot Dog Wednesday, presented by Kayem Franks: For all Wednesday home games, all-beef hot dogs and 24 oz. Pepsi product fountain drinks at concession stands are just $2 each. A total of 62,022 hot dogs have been sold during the first eight Wednesdays of the season.
- Thursday -- Senior Special, presented by Duke Energy: For all Thursday home games, Press Level tickets for fans 60 years of age or older are only $15.
- Friday -- Student Rush, presented by Papa John's: For all Friday home games, students (18 and over) with a valid student ID can purchase lower level tickets for $15.
COMING UP AT THE REPUBLIC BANK DRAFT ROOM -- Former Rays reliever Trever Miller will be available for a meet-and-greet on Friday, July 29 from 6:30-7:00 p.m. in the Republic Bank Draft Room, the new, exclusive area for season ticket holders which blends hospitality and comfort with behind-the-scenes access to Rays staff, players and coaches. Another Rays alumnus, right-handed pitcher Gary Glover, will have a meet-and-greet session in the Draft Room on Friday, August 5 from 6:30-7:00 p.m.
MILITARY, FIRST RESPONDERS AND TEACHERS -- This homestand, the Rays will offer complimentary tickets to select games and special ticket discounts to others for military, teachers and first responders, as verified by ID.me, a third-party MLB approved verification service. These offers are available exclusively online through raysbaseball.com/specials.
MYSTERY BALL -- On Saturday, July 30, the Rays Wives and girlfriends will hold the annual Mystery Ball fundraiser at Gate 1 and Gate 5. For $40, fans can purchase a baseball autographed by current and former Rays and Major League Baseball players from around the league. All proceeds benefit Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital.
GATES OPEN -- Monday-Thursday, 1½ hours prior to game time; Friday through Sunday, 2 hours prior to game time.