- White Sox parking lots will open three hours before the start of each game. Tailgating is permitted both days in Lots A-L. White Sox parking lots are anticipated to fill up more than an hour prior to first pitch each day. Fans arriving within an hour of first pitch are encouraged to proceed directly to the remote parking lots located at the Illinois Institute of Technology (35th and State).
- Prepaid red coupons are accepted in Lots A, B, C and G, and prepaid green coupons are accepted in Lots F and L only. A limited amount of cash parking will be available for $20 when lots open (Lots G, F and L). Fans seeking cash and credit card parking should follow directional signs to available lots.
- Lot B at Gate 5 of the ballpark is designated for cars displaying state-issued disability placards or license plates. In addition, any guests in need of assistance will be allowed by ballpark personnel to be dropped off and/or picked up in Lot B. Fans will have access to Lot B and Gate 5 (located north of the ballpark; across 35th Street) via 33rd Street.
- Free shuttle service will be available both days from remote parking at the Illinois Institute of Technology (35th and State) beginning four hours before first pitch. Tailgating is not permitted in the remote parking lots.
- The White Sox strongly recommend that fans utilize public transportation. The CTA Red Line stops near the ballpark at 35th Street, and the Green Line is two blocks farther east at the 35th Street station.
- A Metra stop at 35th Street is conveniently located just east of the Dan Ryan Expressway, along the Rock Island line. For the most up-to-date game day service information, visit metrarail.com.
- Pace offers direct express bus service to U.S. Cellular Field from the following six suburban locations: Bolingbrook, Burr Ridge, Oak Lawn, Palos Heights, South Holland and Tinley Park. More information is available by visiting pacebus.com, calling the Express service line at 847-228-2416 or contacting the RTA Travel Information Center at 836-7000 from any Chicagoland area code.
Additional Fan Information
- ChiSox Bar & Grill restaurant near Gate 5 of U.S. Cellular Field will open four hours prior to first pitch and remain open for at least two hours following both days.
- Fans holding tickets for the Upper Level will not be able to access other levels of the ballpark. This policy ensures fans may safely and comfortably enjoy the game with access to the areas of the ballpark where they bought tickets.
- In accordance with the City of Chicago ordinance, tobacco of any kind (including smokeless tobacco and electronic cigarettes) is prohibited in all areas of U.S. Cellular Field. There is a designated smoking area outside of Gates 2 and 5. Those fans wishing to smoke must proceed to the ground level at the base of the ramps at Gates 2 and 5.
- Alcohol cannot be taken from the park or consumed on public ways, in observation of city regulations.
- Finally, the White Sox ask fans to be respectful of the neighborhood and homes surrounding the ballpark before and after games.
For the latest information and news about the White Sox, please visit whitesox.com or connect with the team on Facebook and Twitter (@WhiteSox).