The homestand concludes on Sunday, July 17 with a 1:10 p.m. start. Upon entry to that game, kids 14 and under will receive a Kevin Kiermaier Claus Bobblehead, presented by Tampa General Hospital Children's Medical Center, in celebration of "Christmas in July" at Tropicana Field. The promotional item is available while supplies last. In addition to the giveaway, there will be Christmas themed entertainment and characters throughout the concourse, including toy soldiers on stilts, elves and Santa Claus. Salvation Army will collect new, unwrapped toys and donations at Gate 1 prior to the game on Sunday. Each fan who donates will receive a voucher for two tickets to a 2016 Rays home game.
Rays Family Fun Days, presented by Tampa General Hospital, continue on Sunday, July 17. Every Sunday home game this season will feature free parking for cars with four or more passengers and a variety of postgame activities for kids, including Kids Run the Bases and a DJ Kitty Dance Party featuring mascots and entertainers. For the third consecutive season, concourse activities will be complimentary for kids 14 and under. Activities include the Grand Slam Alley, Power Alley Batting Cage, Speed Pitch, Raymond's Art Studio and Topps Make Your Own Baseball Card. Extra entertainers will also perform on Sundays, including face painters, airbrush tattoo artists, magicians, caricaturists, stilt walkers, jugglers and balloon artists.
The Rays are also offering new weekday specials throughout the season including:
- Monday -- Military Monday, presented by the Tampa Bay Times: For all active-duty military, retired and honorably discharged veterans, the Rays will offer two free tickets for all Monday home games and eight additional bonus dates throughout the season. The Rays are also extending this courtesy to dependents of military personnel including any spouse, child or widow. Military affiliation will be verified through ID.me, a third-party MLB-approved verification service.
- Tuesday -- $2 Kids Ticket Tuesday, presented by Morgan Auto Group: For all Tuesday home games, tickets for kids 14 and under are $2 with the purchase of a full-priced adult ticket.
- Wednesday -- $2 Hot Dog Wednesday, presented by Kayem Franks: For all Wednesday home games, all-beef hot dogs and 24 oz. Pepsi product fountain drinks at concession stands are just $2 each. A total of 62,022 hot dogs have been sold during the first eight Wednesdays of the season.
- Thursday -- Senior Special, presented by Duke Energy: For all Thursday home games, Press Level tickets for fans 60 years of age or older are only $15.
- Friday -- Student Rush, presented by Papa John's: For all Friday home games, students (18 and over) with a valid high school or college ID can purchase lower level tickets for $15.
COMING UP AT THE REPUBLIC BANK DRAFT ROOM -- On Friday, July 15, from 6-6:30 p.m., Tampa Bay Buccaneers offensive tackle Donovan Smith will participate in a meet-and-greet in the Republic Bank Draft Room, the new, exclusive area for season ticket holders which blends hospitality and comfort with behind-the-scenes access to Rays staff, players and coaches. On Sunday, July 17, from 12:15-12:45 p.m., Rays pitcher Xavier Cedeño will visit the club to take photographs with fans.
MILITARY BONUS DATES -- The Rays have extended their Military Monday promotion, presented by the Tampa Bay Times, to include the game on Friday, July 15 at 7:10 p.m. vs. the Baltimore Orioles. Members of the military community can reserve up to two complimentary tickets for this game, subject to availability. In addition, as a special offer, members of the military community can purchase up to four special $15 tickets for the game on Saturday, July 16 at 6:10 p.m. Both these special ticket offers, in addition to the Military Monday promotion, are only available online at raysbaseball.com/military.
GATES OPEN -- Monday-Thursday, 1½ hours prior to game time; Friday through Sunday, 2 hours prior to game time.