Friday, July 8, 2016-Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
- Helping Recover: Tonight Pirates Charities will be collecting donations at all PNC Park gates to assist in the relief efforts of the West Virginia floods. Volunteers will be stationed at the PNC Park gates to collect donations for the American Red Cross West Virginia Floods Disaster Relief Fund. In addition, all proceeds from tonight's Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, presented by Rivers Casino, will be donated to the fund.
- Free Shirt Friday: Tonight is a Free Shirt Friday at PNC Park as the first 20,000 fans, with paid admission, will receive a Pirates tee, presented by ROOT SPORTS.
- Singles Night: Tonight is Singles Night at PNC Park. Tickets are only $40 and include access to a pregame party, seats on the Miller Lite Rooftop and $10 in loaded value. The pregame event is a chance to meet up with other singles at the private PREGAME PARTY presented by Star 100.7 on the Rooftop with a chance to enjoy music, games, giveaways, and a cash bar serving beer and wine. For tickets and information visit pirates.com/singlesnight.
- Block Party: Tonight the Pirates and Baierl Automotive will host their Friday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans can party on the street with live music, along with food and beer sales. Pirates alumni John Wehner will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
Saturday, July 9, 2016-Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:15 p.m.)
- Block Party: Come down early to join us before today's game for the Saturday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans are invited to come party on the street as food and beer sales will be available. Pirates alumni Bob Friend will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- Miracle League Fantasy Camp: Today from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Pirates Charities and Baseball Fantasy Camp for Kids partner to host a Miracle League Fantasy Camp for kids age 8-18 years of age who participate in local Miracle Leagues. The event will take place at the Pirates Charities Miracle League Field of the South Hills, located adjacent to the Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park in Upper St. Clair. Pirates players, Pirates staff, mascots and the Bucco Brigade will be in attendance to assist with teaching fundamentals and each participating player will receive a custom Pirates Jersey, a Pirates cap, and a Pirates gift bag.
- Bicentennial Celebration: Today the Pirates will join the City of Pittsburgh in the celebration of the 200th anniversary of Pittsburgh's incorporation of a city. This summer the Pirates will take part in several events throughout the day to celebrate PGH200.
- Bicentennial Day Parade: Pirates alumni Kent Tekulve and Manny Sanguillen will be on hand to commemorate the election of Pittsburgh's first mayor in 1816, Ebenezer Denny, at the morning Bicentennial parade. The parade begins at 11 a.m. and will wind along Liberty Avenue from 11th Street to Point State Park.
- First Pitch: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto will throw out a ceremonial first pitch before tonight's game in honor of the city's bicentennial celebrations.
- Commemorative Patch: Tonight the Pirates will wear a commemorative patch celebrating the city's 200th anniversary.
- Spirits Tasting: Join us for a 90-miniutes pregame spirit tasting tonight at PNC Park. Fans will have the opportunity to taste a variety of fine spirits and learn more about the history and characteristics from representatives of Raise Your Spirits. For just $95 fans receive a ticket in a luxury suite, an invite to a pregame spirit tasting in Club 3000, and more. For complete information and to order tickets visit pirates.com/spirits.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
Sunday, July 10, 2016-Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (1:35 p.m.)
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A, and more.
- Kids Wall Decal: Today all kids 14-years-old and younger will receive a kids Francisco Cervelli wall decal, presented by Allegheny Health Network.
- Kids Run the Bases: Kids attending today's game are invited to stick around after to run the bases on the field at PNC Park with the Kids Run the Bases, presented by the Original Pizza Logs.
- Advantage Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, today is a Giant Eagle Advantage Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on select tickets for every Sunday home game. For complete details, visit pirates.com/advantagecard.
- Suicide Prevention: Today the Pirates have partnered with the Higher Education Suicide Prevention Coalition and the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention to host a Suicide Prevention Awareness Day at PNC Park. Representatives from both organizations will be at the Community Treasures table throughout the game to answer any questions and share information on resources available.
Movie Night at PNC Park
During the 2016 Major League Baseball All Star break, the Pirates would like to invite fans to PNC Park for a Movie Night under the stars. Enjoy the baseball classic film The Sandlot on the scoreboard at PNC Park on Thursday, July 14 beginning at 8 p.m. Tickets are only $5 each for General Admission and there will be discounted food and beverage throughout the evening. For tickets and complete information, visit pirates.com/movienight.
Wins For Kids
Pirates Charities, Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle and his wife, Karla, announced the return of the "Wins for Kids" fundraising campaign for the 2016 season, in partnership with ROOT SPORTS™. The program is now in its sixth season of raising funds for Pirates Charities and The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's Center for Prader-Willi Syndrome, through donations from fans and supporters, including a significant gift from the Greenbriar Treatment Center. The Wins For Kids program encourages fans to contribute with a one-time donation for 2016 or a monetary pledge for each Pirates win throughout the season, to improve the lives of children and adults in our community. Fans who donate to the program will receive a variety of exciting incentives and all funds raised will benefit Pirates Charities and The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's Center for Prader-Willi Syndrome. Please visit pirates.com/winsforkids for complete details.
The Ballpark app for iPhone and Android smartphones is the official MLB ballpark phone app for PNC Park. The app compliments and personalizes your trips to PNC Park with mobile check-ins, social media, offers, promotions and exclusive content. Ballpark delivers fully intuitive integration of locally focused technology with a league-wide feature set, including team customization, exclusive video highlights, seat and experience upgrade capabilities; MyTickets Mobile for in-app ticket management, delivery and storage of every ticket sold and content integration with ballpark video screens. New for 2016, Pirates fans will be able to use the Ballpark app to upgrade tickets and purchase memories at PNC Park, and Season Ticket Members will utilize the Ballpark app to choose their personal membership experiences.
2016 Bucaroos Kids Club
The Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A Pittsburgh, is open to all kids ages 14 and younger. The club offers special member-only benefits and has two great membership options-one of which is free. Fans can visit pirates.com/bucaroos to learn more about the different membership options and how to earn free game ticket vouchers, great gear and access to our exclusive Rewards Program. Current BKC members can pick up their Silver Membership packets at the new BKC Membership location on Federal Street and the new location on the PNC Park Riverfront.
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to check out new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Jung Ho Kang, Andrew McCutchen and more.
The Pirates Flex Plan lets fans select from a minimum of 12 games of their choice in select areas around PNC Park throughout the remainder of the 2016 season. Lock in the best prices and receive special incentives such as potential playoff ticket priorities and the best position for 2017 Season Ticket Memberships. For complete information on a 2016 Flex Plan, visit pirates.com/tickets or call 1-800-BUY-BUCS.
The Pirates and Papa John's partner on the return of the Summer Six-Packs, presented by Papa John's. The popular ticket plans are available now at pirates.com/summer and are starting as low as $129. As a special bonus, each Summer SixPack plan includes a voucher for one free large two-topping pizza from Papa John's. Each package includes the choice of two Gold games, two Black games and two White games (based on availability). For more information on Summer Six
Packs, visit pirates.com/summer or call 1-800-BUY-BUCS.
The Pirates and I.C. Light partner to honor and thank our military and their families with special pricing on game tickets and more. Discounted tickets can be purchased at pirates.com/military with verification powered by ID.me. The Pittsburgh Pirates are proud to offer discounted tickets to active-duty, reserve, veteran, and retired service members and family. SAVE UP TO $10 ON TICKETS TO ALL SUNDAY-FRIDAY GAMES*
- Save $10.00 per ticket on Outfield Box tickets
- Save $6.00 per ticket on Grandstand tickets
Valid active-duty, reserve, retired, dependent or DOD employee ID card required for ticket window purchases.
- Giant Eagle Advantage Card: The Pirates and Giant Eagle partner to offer fans a chance to save up to $10 on tickets for every Sunday home game. Visit pirates.com/advantagecard for more details.
- PNC Bank Pirates Card: The Pirates and PNC Bank team up to offer discounted tickets for select games at PNC Park. Fans can use their PNC Pirates Affinity card and save $5 PLUS get $5 in Loaded Value on select Sunday-Thursday games! For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/pnccheckcard.
- Sugardale All You Can Eat: The All You Can Eat Seats, presented by Sugardale, are a popular way to enjoy a game in Sections 201 through 205. Tickets include all the hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, salads, popcorn, peanuts, peanut butter-filled pretzels, ice cream and soda you can handle for one low price -- and there are dedicated All You Can Eat concession stands with a speed line approach. Please visit pirates.com/allyoucaneat for tickets and pricing.
- DICK's ScoreCard: Score exclusive savings of up to $10 off select Monday-Thursday regular season Pirates games with your DICK'S Sporting Goods ScoreCard. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/scorecard.
- Port Authority ConnectCard: Get specially-priced tickets with your Port Authority ConnectCard! Save up to $8 this season on Sunday thru Thursday games at PNC Park. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/connectcard.
- Student Discount: For select games during the 2016 season, students with a valid college email address can receive a special discount up to $10 off full ticket price of select games. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com./student.
- Senior Discount: For the 2016 season, seniors 55 years of age and older can receive a special discount of up to $10 off Sunday thru Friday tickets. For tickets and information, visit the PNC Park ticket windows.
For a complete list of the 2016 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.