The 2015 World Champion Kansas City Royals will host the Seattle Mariners (July 7-10) before the Major League Baseball All-Star break. Also, throughout the remainder of this week, the Royals are partnering with the Community Blood Center and encouraging fans to donate blood and receive Royals tickets. Please note the 3:15 p.m. start time on Saturday, July 9. See below for more details.
Thursday, July 7 - Seattle Mariners vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- Royals Blood Drive - Throughout this week, fans can donate blood at area Community Blood Center locations. Any fan who registers to donate will receive tickets to a Royals game, while supplies last. For more information on the blood drive, visit www.royals.com/blooddrive. To schedule an appointment, visit www.savealifenow.org.
- KCMO RBI Night - The Royals will host participants in the Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI) program of Kansas City, MO, for a special night at Kauffman Stadium. The kids receive complimentary tickets and food while taking in the game. Royals Charities, the presenting sponsor of the RBI leagues, will also award a grant for $25,000 during a pregame presentation to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City to operate the program.
Friday, July 8 - Seattle Mariners vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- Royals Blood Drive Continues
- Moose Lodge - Third baseman Mike Moustakas, together with the Royals and KCP&L, will host foster care children and their families in the Moose Lodge. Each child from Cornerstones of Care will receive complimentary tickets, a "Moose Lodge" t-shirt and a free meal courtesy of ARAMARK and Papa John's Pizza. The special guests will also participate in a special meet-and-greet before the game.
Saturday, July 9 - Seattle Mariners vs. Royals, 3:15 p.m.
Sunday, July 10 - Seattle Mariners vs. Royals, 1:15 p.m.
- UMPS CARE - The Royals partner with MLB umpires to offer memorable baseball experiences for children awaiting adoption and at-risk youth in mentoring programs. The children receive a VIP experience including complimentary tickets, a baseball goody bag and the unique opportunity to step onto the field for a souvenir baseball and photo.
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.