The 2015 World Champion Kansas City Royals will conclude the first half of the season by hosting the Seattle Mariners in a four-game series (July 7-10). Fans can take part in a couple of great events including Faith and Family Day (July 9) and KidsFest (July 10). Please note the 3:15 p.m. start time on Saturday, July 9. See below for more details.
Thursday, July 7 - Seattle Mariners vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- GordoNation - Fans can enjoy being a part of GordoNation, a special seating section in left field reserved for die-hard Alex Gordon fans on Thursday home games throughout the season. Fans who purchased theme tickets for the sold-out event will receive a lower-level ticket in left field and the second of three Charlie Hustle brand GordoNation t-shirts (photo attached). For details, visit www.royals.com/themetickets.
· Buck Night - Every Thursday, fans can enjoy Buck Night as hot dogs and peanuts are just $1 each all night long. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
Friday, July 8 - Seattle Mariners vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
· Summer Fireworks - Fans can enjoy a spectacular fireworks show, presented by Hy-Vee and Pepsi, after the game.
Saturday, July 9 - Seattle Mariners vs. Royals, 3:15 p.m.
· Faith and Family Day presented by Hobby Lobby - The postgame festivities include a performance by KJ-52 and appearances by select Royals personnel and Scott Dawson. The event will conclude with a concert by the band Casting Crowns. For more information, visit www.royals.com/faith.
· 610 Saturday - The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for 610 Saturdays featuring live pregame broadcasts with 610 Sports Royals Insider Josh Vernier and special guests from the Budweiser Studio at Gate A in Left Field. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Food Special - Pepperoni Pizza Roll - for just $6.10 in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Follow 610 Sports Radio on Facebook for the coupon code to purchase special 610 discounted Hy-Vee View tickets. For more information, visit www.royals.com/610Saturday.
Sunday, July 10 - Seattle Mariners vs. Royals, 1:15 p.m.
· KidsFest presented by Subway - Before the game, kids and fans young at heart can enjoy lots of free entertainment and activities in the Outfield Experience including interactive kids music and dancing at the stage, an autograph session with Sluggerrr, face painters, balloon artist, stilt walker, juggler, crazy hair stylist, magician, poster making station and plenty more! Also, Blue Crew members and their families get early access into the park, thanks to the Learning Quest 529 Education Savings Program.* Gate E will open at 10:30 a.m. to Blue Crew members and their families. Fans entering early must bring their Blue Crew I.D. Badge and have a game ticket for July 10. All gates open at 11:30 a.m. For more information, visit www.royals.com/kidsfest. *American Century Investment Services, Distributor, 4500 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64111
· Sluggerrr Big Head - In conjunction with KidsFest, the first 5,000 children 14 and under will receive a Sluggerrr Big Head, courtesy of Subway (photo attached).
· Family FunDay Sunday presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors - Each Sunday home game features pregame interactive kids entertainment plus face painters and caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. Fans also have the opportunity to get pregame autographs from select players by the Royals dugout. For more information, visitwww.royals.com/sunday.
· Skippy Fun Run - All fans 14 and under can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.