North Shore Parking
All lots on the North Shore will be open to commuters on Friday. The North Shore lots will then open to concert goers at 4 p.m. Absolutely no queuing of vehicles will be permitted prior to lots opening.
While the surrounding surface lots are designated for tailgating; there is no tailgating permitted in the parking garages. The Pittsburgh Police will again enforce a no-tailgating rule in the surface lots once the opening act takes the stage at 8 p.m. At that time, all non-ticketed guests will be asked to leave the parking lots as tailgating will not be allowed while the show is in progress.
All guests are asked to be aware of the following PARKING LOT CODE OF CONDUCT:
- Guests must follow the directions of parking lot staff and park within the space designated for personal use.
- Extra spaces WILL NOT BE SOLD. Tailgating is to be contained to the paid space only.
- Solicitation, commercial or otherwise, is prohibited.
- The sale of food and alcohol is prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Tents are prohibited.
- Personal port-a-johns are prohibited.
- Furniture is prohibited (other than folding lawn chairs & tables).
- Limos, RVs, motorhomes and any other oversized vehicles are prohibited.
- Guests will be asked to go into the concert no later than 8 p.m. and leave the parking areas no later than 1 hour following the end of the concert.
Guests are responsible for their conduct. Failure to comply with the parking lot code of conduct will result in immediate City of Pittsburgh Police intervention.