The 2015 World Champion Kansas City Royals will return home to host the Houston Astros (June 24-26) and St. Louis Cardinals (June 27-28). Fans can get their hands on great giveaways, including another commemorative postseason bobblehead (June 25), Sluggerrr trading card (June 26) and a "Let's Go Royals" t-shirt (June 28). See below for more details.
Friday, June 24 - Houston Astros vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- K-State Night - Supporters of Kansas State can join fellow Wildcats for a night of big-league action presented by FOX Sports Kansas City and Rally House. Fans can visit www.royals.com/kstate for details or to purchase Theme tickets. The first 4,000 Kansas State fans who bring their K-State Day theme ticket to Gate A will receive a limited edition purple-and-gray KC Royals Kansas State cap (photo attached). Gates open at 5:30 p.m. To reserve a group of 20 or more tickets, call (816) 504-4174.
- Summer Fireworks - Fans can enjoy a spectacular fireworks show, presented by Hy-Vee and Pepsi, after the game.
Saturday, June 25 - Houston Astros vs. Royals, 6:15 p.m.
- Viva Los Reales - Join the Royals for the annual Viva Los Reales celebration. The pregame party begins at 4:30 p.m. in the Outfield Experience. Fans can enjoy live music by Mundo Nuovo and Imperio Sierreno and dancing by Grupo Atotonilco. Local restaurants including Salty Iguana, Anita's, La Flor de Chiapas, Palomino's Restaurante and Taqueria Mexico will all participate in the annual Salsa Showdown. Royals Hall of Famer Cookie Rojas will join Jose Munoz as commentator on the Spanish broadcast of the game on KYYS-1250 AM. In honor of the day, the Royals and Astros will also wear special jerseys during the game celebrating Hispanic heritage.
- Alcides Escobar Bobblehead - The third of the 2015 Commemorative Postseason Bobblehead Series, the Royals ALCS MVP Alcides Escobar bobblehead will be handed out to the first 20,000 fans in conjunction with Viva Los Reales, courtesy of Kansas City Area Chevy Dealers (photo attached).
- 610 Saturday - The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for 610 Saturdays featuring live pregame broadcasts with 610 Sports Royals Insider Josh Vernier and special guests from the Budweiser Studio at Gate A in Left Field. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Food Special - Pretzel Sticks - for just $6.10 in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Follow 610 Sports Radio on Facebook for the coupon code to purchase special 610 discounted Hy-Vee View tickets. For more information, visit www.royals.com/610Saturday.
Sunday, June 26 - Houston Astros vs. Royals, 1:15 p.m.
- Commemorative 2015 Postseason Sluggerrr Trading Card - The first 40,000 fans through the gates will receive a Commemorative 2015 Postseason Sluggerrr trading card, courtesy of Topps (photo attached).
- Family FunDay Sunday presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors - Each Sunday home game features pregame interactive kids entertainment plus face painters and caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. Fans also have the opportunity to get pregame autographs from select players by the Royals dugout. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday.
- Skippy Fun Run - All fans 14 and under can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Monday, June 27 - St. Louis Cardinals vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
Tuesday, June 28 - St. Louis Cardinals vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- T-shirt Tuesday - The first 10,000 fans will receive a blue t-shirt with the classic Royals chant "Let's Go Royals," courtesy of Hy-Vee (photo attached).
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.