Guest Info for the Billy Joel 2016 Concert at Citizens Bank Park on Saturday, July 9th, 2016
- For tickets, please go to www.Ticketmaster.com or call Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
- For Customer Service questions, please call Ticketmaster at 1-800-653-8000.
- The concert is "rain or shine".
- On the concert date, prior to entering the Ballpark, ticketing questions can be answered by personnel at the Citizens Bank Park ticket windows located on the west side of the Ballpark on Citizens Bank Way starting at 12:00 pm.
- On the concert date, once inside the ballpark, ticket questions can be addressed at the Guest Services window on the Main Concourse behind Section 123.
- Field level ticket holders must obtain a wristband at one of the kiosks located just inside the entrances at the Left Field, Third Base and First Base Gates. Wristbands are required to get onto the playing field level.
- The parking lots in the Sports Complex will open starting at 3:00 pm. Lots will be opened at staggered times. Parking is $25 per vehicle ($50 for oversized vehicles).
- Tailgating is permitted only in parking lots south of Pattison Avenue and/or east of Darien Street (Lots A-G, J-N and P).
- See link below for directions and parking map http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.com/phi/ballpark/parking.jsp
- Show time is 8:00 pm. All gates will open at 6:30 p.m. (except the Right Field Gate which will remain closed). Ticket holders are encouraged to enter the ballpark as early as possible!
- McFadden's Restaurant at the Ballpark will be open to the public starting at 11:00 a.m. After 6:30 p.m., restaurant patrons who have tickets to that night's concert may enter the ballpark through a designated entrance to the Main Concourse.
- Security stations will be set up at each entrance gate.
- Prohibited items include: bags/backpacks (except women's purses), professional cameras, audio and video recording devices, food and beverage, alcohol, cans and bottles, umbrellas, fireworks, weapons, laser pointing devices, glow sticks, flash bulbs and projectiles. Any such items should be returned to your vehicle and/or discarded. All patrons are subject to a search and/or pat-down before entering Ballpark. Women's purses will be searched prior to entry.
- Ballpark staff will NOT be able to hold or check any items for you.
- There is a no re-entry policy at Citizens Bank Park. Once you leave the ballpark, you may not re-enter.