• J.K. Simmons -- Academy Award-winning actor
• Mark-Paul Gosselaar -- Star of this fall's FOX series Pitch
• Pete Wentz -- Bassist of Grammy-nominated rock group Fall Out
• Sterling K. Brown -- Actor from The People V. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story and NBC's highly-anticipated fall dramedy This Is Us
• Tyler Hoechlin -- Star of Richard Linklater's critically-acclaimed film Everybody Wants Some and the forthcoming third installment of Fifty Shades of Grey
• Landon Donovan -- Soccer legend and all-time leading goal scorer for the LA Galaxy, MLS and the U.S. National Team
The celebrities will be joined by former MLB All-Stars including:
• Trevor Hoffman -- Seven-time All-Star and 2016 MLB All-Star spokesperson
• Ozzie Smith -- 15-time All-Star and Hall of Famer
• Rollie Fingers -- Seven-time All-Star and Hall of Famer
• Tim Raines -- Seven-time All-Star
The remaining celebrity and legend participants will be announced at a later date. The Softball Game will be televised by ESPN immediately following the T-Mobile Home Run Derby on Monday, July 11th.
The All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game is the second game of a doubleheader at Petco Park on All-Star Sunday. Preceding the softball game will be the SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game featuring the top Minor League prospects competing in a nine-inning contest, live on MLB Network, MLB.com and SiriusXM at 4:00 p.m. PT/7:00 p.m. ET.
Tickets for All-Star Sunday, which are available now, can be purchased at the official All-Star Game website of Major League Baseball (AllStarGame.com). MasterCard®, the preferred card of Major League Baseball and All-Star Week, is an accepted form of payment.
MLB All-Star Week includes the MLB All-Star Game presented by MasterCard at Petco Park (July 12th), Gatorade All-Star Workout Day featuring the T-Mobile Home Run Derby (July 11th), All-Star Sunday featuring the SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game and All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game (July 10th), MLB All-Star FanFest at the San Diego Convention Center (July 8th-12th), plus a lineup of additional events taking place around the region. The 87th Midsummer Classic will be televised nationally by FOX Sports; in Canada by Rogers Sportsnet and RDS; and worldwide by partners in more than 160 countries. ESPN Radio and ESPN Radio Deportes will provide exclusive national radio coverage of the All-Star Game. MLB Network, MLB.com and SiriusXM also will provide comprehensive All-Star Week coverage. For more information about MLB All-Star Week and to purchase tickets, please visit AllStarGame.com and follow @AllStarGame on social media.