• Cool water vapor misting stations are setup near sections 106, 130, 517 and under the PNC Power Stacks in center field.
• Sun screen lotion will be available for free at TriHealth first aid stations.
• Fans should keep hydrated and drink plenty of fluids (preferably water) before and during the game.
• Extra care should be taken when exposing infants and elderly fans to these conditions as they are much more susceptible to heat-related illnesses.
• Any fans feeling weak or sick should let a Reds staff member know and medical aid will be summoned.
• Wheelchair assistance is always available. Please see a Reds staff member.
TriHealth Event Medicine staffs an emergency medicine physician, ambulance with crew, critical care paramedics and nurses at each game. Additional staff are added as temperatures rise.
The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum and Reds Team Shops are air conditioned and great indoor locations for fans to escape the heat.