Friday, June 10, 2016 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Oakland A's, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday, 4 for $48, #RedsSocial Night)
• Fireworks Friday: Rozzi's fireworks show with a country music soundtrack will start approximately 10 minutes after the end of the game, presented by Jeff Wyler Automotive Family.
• Suarez Baseball Card: Authentic oversized reprint of Eugenio Suarez's 2016 Topps baseball card, free to all fans.
• Cincinnati Zoo Bald Eagle Flight: "Sam" the Bald Eagle from the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden will perform a flight from the Cincinnati Bell Riverboat Deck in center field to the pitcher's mound during the singing of the National Anthem. This is the second of five scheduled flights for Sam during the 2016 regular season. Sam began making these flights in 2004.
• Prostate Cancer Awareness: The Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) and MLB are honoring dads everywhere with the 21st annual Home Run Challenge. Mike Milken, chairman and founder of the Prostate Cancer Foundation and prostate cancer survivor, will be recognized on field with other survivors and PCF researchers and will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. During the Home Run Challenge, fans are invited to pledge a donation for every home run hit from June 13 through Father's Day, June 19. With the support of MLB and all 30 clubs, the PCF has raised more than $45 million through the Home Run Challenge.
• First Pitch: Isaiah Mustafa, best known as the "Old Spice Man" from the Old Spice commercials, will ride around the field on a horse and throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
Saturday, June 11, 2016 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Oakland A's, 4:10 p.m. (Super Saturday, 4 for $48)
• Reds Garden Gnome: As part of Super Saturdays, free "Get Your 'Stache On" Garden Gnome to the first 25,000 fans, presented by Miracle-Gro.
• 14 Days of Pete: Today kicks off the "14 Days of Pete" to celebrate the legendary career of Pete Rose leading up to Reds Hall of Fame Induction Weekend, June 24-26. The Reds will pay tribute to Pete through scoreboard videos, career highlights on the Reds on Radio Network and posts on the Reds social media channels. Full details for Induction Weekend can be found at reds.com/Pete.
• Players Favorite Things Basket Raffle: The Reds Wives will be selling $5 raffle tickets (cash only) for the annual "Players Favorite Things" basket raffle. Baskets are filled with an autographed jersey, food and gifts from their home state, gift cards to their favorite stores along with books and DVDs and four tickets to an upcoming Reds game. Player baskets include Zack Cozart, Devin Mesoraco, Jay Bruce, Tucker Barnhart and many more. Raffle tickets will be sold inside the first base side re-entry gate at GABP starting when gates open at 2:40 p.m. to the end of the 7th inning. All proceeds benefit the Dragonfly Foundation.
Sunday, June 12, 2016 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Oakland A's, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday, 4 for $48)
• Homer Bailey Fathead®: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Homer Bailey Fathead® wall decal to kids 14 and younger, presented by Captain Curt's.
• Military Appreciation Day: Today is the second Reds Military Appreciation Day of the season, presented by DAV, Disabled American Veterans and Hankook Tire. Many of today's pregame ceremonies will honor the men and women of the five U.S. military branches: Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard. Reds players and coaches will wear the club's alternate camouflage jerseys.
• Family Catch: Following today's game, over 300 fans will play catch on the field at the CollegeAdvantage Family Catch presented by TQL, a fundraiser for the Reds Community Fund. A limited number of packages are still available by calling (513) 765-7240.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand
• 4 for $48: For the June 10-12 series, fans can purchase four View Level tickets and four Reds caps for just $48, presented by Reach Magazine. Offer subject to availability: reds.com/4for48.
• Mystery Bags - June 10 & 12: Fans can purchase "mystery bags" for $20 that includes a Reds promotional item and two View Level tickets to a Reds vs. Cubs game of your choice June 27-29. Mystery bag sales will be located inside the Crosley Terrace gates.
• #RedsSocial Night - June 10: Fans of the Reds on social media can purchase a special ticket package for only $30 that includes a lower level ticket to the Friday, June 10 game and an exclusive Joey Votto and Brandon Phillips t-shirt. A limited number of tickets are available at reds.com/RedsSocial.
• Family Sunday: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Pete Rose Bobblehead: The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum's collectible gift program continues in 2016 with a series of five Reds Hall of Famer bobbleheads, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP. The third bobblehead in the series features 2016 Reds Hall of Fame inductee Pete Rose. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price museum admission (or a Scotts Great American Ball Park tour) Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in June, while supplies last.