The Texas Rangers open a seven-game homestand against a pair of American League West Division rivals beginning Friday, June 3.
The Seattle Mariners make their second trip to Arlington. The three-game set begins Friday, June 3 at 7:05 p.m.; continues Saturday, June 4 at 8:05 p.m.; and concludes Sunday, June 5 at 2:05 p.m.
Fireworks sponsored by Dairy MAX with a Kick-off to Summer theme will follow Friday's contest. Saturday and Sunday will both feature giveaways, as the first 7,500 fans (13 and younger) will receive a Dairy MAX Kids ¾ Sleeve A.L. West Champs T-Shirt on Saturday. On Sunday, the first 15,000 fans (14 and older) will receive a Dr Pepper/Albertsons Cole Hamels T-Shirt Jersey.
The series concludes Sunday with another Blue Bell Ice Cream Sunday. Ice cream is just $1 for youngsters, 13 and younger.
The 2016 Silver Boot Series presented by the Texas Lottery continues next week with the Houston Astros at Globe Life Park for 7:05 p.m. games on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, June 6, 7, and 8 and a 1:05 p.m. matinee on Thursday, June 9.
On Monday, the first 15,000 fans (14 and older) will receive a FOX Sports Southwest/Southwest Airlines Rangers Cap. The giveaways continue on Tuesday, as the first 15,000 fans (14 and older) will get a PowerAde Rangers Reusable Bag.
Texas Chili Company Dollar Hot Dog Night and Dr Pepper Autograph Wednesday highlight the June 8 festivities.
Thursday is Wildlife Education Day, presented by the Dallas Zoo. The activities will include a pre-game presentation on the third-base dugout from 10:00-11:00 a.m. Admission to the event is free with purchase of a ticket to Thursday's game against the Astros, and the Centerfield and Home Plate gates will open for the event at 9:00 a.m.
The first 10,000 fans entering Globe Life Park for the series finale will receive a Papa John's Texas Rangers Throwback Thursday Collector Pin commemorating the 2010 American League Champion Rangers.
Tickets can be purchased at texasrangers.com, by calling 972.RANGERS, and at the Globe Life Park in Arlington ticket office.
Game-by-game highlights of the homestand:
Friday, June 3 vs. Seattle Mariners - 7:05 p.m. - FSSW-HD
- Post-game fireworks sponsored by Dairy MAX with a Kick-off to Summer theme
- New Era Alumni Alley-outfielder Rusty Greer, 6:00-6:45 p.m.
- MLB Prostate Cancer Awareness Night pre-game presentation
- National Anthem performed by The Haltom High School Haltom Singers
- First pitch by Byron Anderson, fan who won 2016 season tickets in February's Swing for your Seats promotion
Saturday, June 4 vs. Seattle Mariners - 8:05 p.m. - FSSW-HD
- Dairy MAX Kids ¾ Sleeve A.L. West Champs T-Shirt (first 7,500, 13 and under)
- New Era Alumni Alley-infielder Toby Harrah, 7:00-7:45 p.m.
- First pitch by Stan Lee, former President and Chairman of Marvel Comics and creator of characters such as The Incredible Hulk, The Fantastic Four, The X-Men, Iron Man, and Spiderman
- National Anthem performed by Lauren Hedrick
- God Bless America performed by Lauren Hedrick
Sunday, June 5 vs. Seattle Mariners - 2:05 p.m. - FSSW-HD Gates open at 12 noon
- Dr Pepper/Albertsons Cole Hamels T-Shirt Jersey (first 15,000, 14 and older)
- Blue Bell $1 Ice Cream Sunday (youngsters, 13 and younger)
- RBI Parade pre-game
- Raising Cane's Kids Take the Field
- National Anthem and God Bless America performed by country music artist Brady Honeycutt
- Run the Bases post-game
Monday, June 6 vs. Houston Astros - 7:05 p.m. - FSSW-HD
- FOX Sports Southwest/Southwest Airlines Rangers Cap (first 15,00, 14 and older)
- National Anthem performed by Coppell ISD Honor Choir
Tuesday, June 7 vs. Houston Astros - 7:05 p.m. - FSSW-HD
- PowerAde Rangers Reusable Bag (first 15,000, 14 and older)
Wednesday, June 8 vs. Houston Astros - 7:05 p.m. - FSSW-HD
- Texas Chili Company Dollar Hot Dog Night
- Dr Pepper Autograph Wednesday (youngsters 13 & under)
- Ceremonial first pitch by Coby Cotton, Garrett Hilbert, and Tyler Toney of Dude Perfect sports entertainment group
- National Anthem performed by Hudson Middle School Choir
Thursday, June 9 vs. Houston Astros - 1:05 p.m. - FSSW-HD CF and HP gates open at 9:00 a.m.
- Wildlife Education Day, presented by the Dallas Zoo, pre-game presentation on top of the third base dugout from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Papa John's Texas Rangers Throwback Thursday Collector Pin commemorating the 2010 American League Champions (first 10,000)