This event is a great way to interact with your favorite players and have some Phillies fun - all while helping to strike out ALS!
On Thursday, June 9, the entire Phillies family will host the Phillies Phestival at Citizens Bank Park. This fun-filled autograph and auction party for fans of all ages is held to help strike out ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), the devastating neuromuscular condition for which there is no known cause or cure. Fans can use #StrikeOutALS to share and see pictures and highlights from the event and show their support in the fight to end ALS.
The event is 4 - 6 p.m. rain or shine. Tickets and admission packages are available at www.phillies.com/philliesphestival or by calling 215-463-1000. Highlights include:
· Player autograph sessions
· The chance to throw in the bullpens
· Photo booth session with the Phillie Phanatic (sold out)
· Silent auction featuring dozens of items from around the world of sports
· Fun for all ages including the Games of Baseball, Phanatic Phun Zone, Every Roll's a Winner, and grab bags with memorabilia
Since 1984, the Phillies have raised over $16 million for The ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter's patient services and research. ALS, a progressive neuromuscular disease, is also known as "Lou Gehrig's Disease" after the Yankee first baseman who succumbed to this devastating neurological disease.
For more information, as well as a preview of silent auction items, please visit www.phillies.com/philliesphestival.