Brewers Season Seatholders will receive an email offering them a pre-sale opportunity, which includes a 10% savings on regular ticket prices for the exhibit.
Through its official ticketing provider, Tickets.com, the Tour's general public tickets across all six locations will be available beginning Tuesday, May 31 at 10 a.m. CT on the Tour's official website, BaseballHallTour.com.
We Are Baseball was developed with content provided by The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum and through a partnership with IMAX Corporation, MLBAM, Boston Red Sox chairman Tom Werner, CAA, and United Talent Agency, along with Arny Granat and Grand Slam Productions.
Central to the fan experience is a mobile IMAX theater showcasing an original IMAX film highlighting the past, present and future of baseball. The film will feature never-before-seen new content as well as historical footage.
To celebrate the shared experiences and bonds fans have for the sport, one-of-a-kind historical artifacts were curated by baseball historians and will be exhibited in unprecedented ways through state-of-the-art technology. This dynamic, customizable and sharable traveling exhibit will allow fans to "experience" the stories, traditions and stars covering baseball's past and present like never before - from the game's greatest luminaries, ranging from Honus Wagner to Willie Mays, Babe Ruth to Clayton Kershaw, and personalities and moments, like world renowned broadcaster Harry Caray or Bill Mazeroski's legendary World Series-winning home run, to Fenway Park's famed "Green Monster." Examples include:
- History Selfie: Put yourself into some of baseball's most iconic moments and share with your friends, family and followers via social media
- Hall of Fame Plaques in HD: Scroll through an interactive experience of the Hall of Fame plaques for every inductee
- Video Exhibit Cases: In a first-of-its-kind for baseball artifacts, utilize video screens to get the story behind a specific artifact before the artifact itself is revealed behind the screen
- Personal Plaques: Using touch screen technology and high resolution cameras, take your own photo to create a personal Hall of Fame replica plaque and craft your own Hall of Fame story
- Interactive Games: An interactive touch screen table will allow you to play fun games against your family, friends and other We Are Baseball visitors
- Mobile: Leveraging MLBAM's mobile development and technology expertise, the Tour also will integrate iBeacon technology for location awareness into the experiences for fans with the free MLB.com Ballpark app.
The Tour partnered with pioneering virtual reality (VR) company Jaunt to give fans up close and personal experiences of being present next to the game's brightest stars, on field, in the dugout and even in the clubhouse. Shot over a series of weeks and available only as part of the Tour, Jaunt captured footage at Spring Training camps for the Chicago Cubs, Los Angeles Angels, Los Angeles Dodgers, and Oakland A's. They were also on field for the Boston Red Sox Fenway Park and Chicago Cubs Wrigley Field home openers and documented the ring ceremony for the 2015 World Series Champion Kansas City Royals.
In partnership with the inaugural Hall of Fame Tour, Fanatics, the global leader in licensed sports apparel and official MLB digital commerce partner, will operate a pop-up retail store and provide a wide range of officially licensed gear and customized products for each city stop. Local fans will have the ability to shop a wide selection of Hall of Fame Tour merchandise and Baseball Hall of Fame throwback designs, while also sifting through city-by-city Cooperstown memorabilia and collectibles. Fans unable to visit in person will be able to showcase their passion and pride by shopping all Hall of Fame Tour merchandise online.
Along with Milwaukee, We Are Baseball will travel to five other cities in its first four months of operation in 2016, providing fans in those communities nearly 1,000 open hours of access to the exhibits, artifacts and immersive experiences provided from the vast collections of The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown, N.Y. A detailed schedule for 2016 is below:
Baseball Hall of Fame Tour - 2016 schedule:
- Davenport, IA (Modern Woodmen Park) - July 3-10
- Milwaukee, WI (Miller Park) - July 15-31
- Kansas City, MO (Kauffman Stadium) - August 5-21
- St. Louis, MO (Busch Stadium) - August 26 - September 11
- Minneapolis, MN (Mall of America) - September 16-29
- Las Vegas, NV (Las Vegas Convention Center) - October 7-23