The 2015 World Champion Kansas City Royals will return home to host the Chicago White Sox (May 26-29) and Tampa Bay Rays (May 30-June 1). Fans can look forward to many great events, including National WWI Museum Night (May 27) and Armed Forces Night (May 30). Themed Ticket events will include GordoNation (May 26) and Wichita State Day (May 28). Please note the early start time on Saturday, May 28 (1:15 p.m.) Please see below for more details.
Thursday, May 26 - Chicago White Sox vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- GordoNation - Fans can enjoy being a part of GordoNation, a special seating section in left field reserved for die-hard Alex Gordon fans on Thursday home games throughout the season. Fans who purchased theme tickets for the sold-out event will receive a lower-level ticket in left field and the first of three Charlie Hustle brand GordoNation t-shirts (photo attached). For details, visit www.royals.com/themetickets.
- Buck Night - Every Thursday, fans can enjoy Buck Night as hot dogs and peanuts are just $1 each all night long. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
Friday, May 27 - Chicago White Sox vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- National WWI Museum Night - Fans can join the Royals for a special remembrance of the heroes who fought in World War I, presented by Waddell & Reed. Special artifacts from the war will be on display around the ballpark. In addition, the first 10,000 fans will receive special Buy One, Get One coupons for entrance to the museum.
- Summer Fireworks - Fans can enjoy a spectacular fireworks show, presented by Hy-Vee and Pepsi, after the game.
Saturday, May 28 - Chicago White Sox vs. Royals, 1:15 p.m.
- Wichita State Day - Supporters of Wichita State can join fellow Shocker fans for a day of big-league action presented by FOX Sports Kansas City and Rally House. Visit www.royals.com/wichitastate for details or to purchase Theme Tickets. The first 2,000 fans who bring their WSU Day Theme Ticket to Gate A will receive a limited-edition gray, black and gold KC Royals Wichita State cap (photo attached). Gates open at 11:30 a.m. To reserve a group of 20 or more tickets, call (816) 504-4174.
- 610 Saturday - The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for 610 Saturdays featuring live pregame broadcasts with 610 Sports Royals Insider Josh Vernier and special guests from the Budweiser Studio at Gate A in Left Field. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Food Special - Stadium Dog - for just $6.10 in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Follow 610 Sports Radio on Facebook for the coupon code to purchase special 610 discounted Hy-Vee View tickets. For more information, visit www.royals.com/610Saturday.
Sunday, May 29 - Chicago White Sox vs. Royals, 1:15 p.m.
- Royals Reusable Tote Bag - The first 20,000 fans will receive a Royals Tote Bag, courtesy of MLB Network (photo attached).
- Family FunDay Sunday presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors - Each Sunday home game features pregame interactive kids entertainment plus face painters and caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. Fans also have the opportunity to get pregame autographs from select players by the Royals dugout. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday.
- Skippy Fun Run - All fans 14 and under can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Monday, May 30 - Tampa Bay Rays vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- Armed Forces Night presented by Budweiser - Join us for a special pregame ceremony honoring the men and women who serve our country. Members of the military will also be honored throughout the game through the Buck O'Neil Legacy Seat and Our Heroes program, as well as other special in-game features. In addition, special ticket pricing will be available for members of the military and their families. For more information, visit www.royals.com/military.
- Value Monday - On select Mondays, Hy-Vee View Level tickets are just $10 (subject to availability), courtesy of Hy-Vee. For more information, visit www.royals.com/fanvalue.
Tuesday, May 31 - Tampa Bay Rays vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
Wednesday, June 1 - Tampa Bay Rays vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
- Student Night presented by INK Magazine - Outfield Plaza or Hy-Vee View Level tickets are available for Wednesday home games for youth and students with a valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $10. Select tickets are also available online at www.royals.com/studentnight. Seating is subject to availability. A special pregame Happy Hour, a hot dog and 12-ounce beer or 24-ounce soda for just $8, will be available at the Boulevard Grill (located by the Outfield Experience stage) from the time gates open until 15 minutes before first pitch.
- Local Music Showcase presented by INK Magazine - Catch a free pregame concert on us! Every Wednesday Student Night also features live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Performing during this showcase will be the band Yes You Are. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.