The Rays-Yankees series opens on Friday, May 27 with a 7:10 p.m. contest and continues Saturday at 4:10 p.m. When gates open prior to Saturday's game, all fans will receive a Backpack Cooler presented by Pepsi. The five-game homestand concludes on Sunday afternoon with a 1:10 p.m. start. Prior to Sunday's game, all kids 14 and under will receive a Velcro Toss and Catch presented by Match-Up Promotions. All Rays promotional items are available while supplies last.
Rays Family Fun Days, presented by Tampa General Hospital, continue on Sunday, May 29. Every Sunday home game this season will feature free parking for cars with four or more passengers and a variety of postgame activities for kids, including Kids Run the Bases and a DJ Kitty Dance Party featuring mascots and entertainers. For the third consecutive season, concourse activities will be complimentary for kids 14 and under. Activities include the Grand Slam Alley, Power Alley Batting Cage, Speed Pitch, Raymond's Art Studio and Topps Make Your Own Baseball Card. Extra entertainers will also perform on Sundays, including face painters, airbrush tattoo artists, magicians, caricaturists, stilt walkers, jugglers and balloon artists.
The Rays are also offering new weekday specials throughout the season including:
• Monday -- Military Monday, presented by the Tampa Bay Times: For all active-duty military, retired and honorably discharged veterans, the Rays will offer two free tickets for all Monday home games and eight additional bonus dates throughout the season. The Rays are also extending this courtesy to dependents of military personnel including any spouse, child or widow. Military affiliation will be verified through ID.me, a third-party MLB-approved verification service.
• Tuesday -- $2 Kids Ticket Tuesday, presented by Morgan Auto Group: For all Tuesday home games, tickets for kids 14 and under are $2 with the purchase of a full-priced adult ticket.
• Wednesday -- $2 Hot Dog Wednesday, presented by Kayem Franks: For all Wednesday home games, all-beef hot dogs and 24 oz. Pepsi product fountain drinks at concession stands are just $2 each. A total of 30,360 hot dogs have been sold during the first four Wednesdays of the season.
• Thursday -- Senior Special, presented by Duke Energy: For all Thursday home games, Press Level tickets for fans 60 years of age or older are only $15.
• Friday -- Student Rush, presented by Papa John's: For all Friday home games, students (18 and over) with a valid student ID can purchase lower level tickets for $15.
COMING UP AT THE REPUBLIC BANK DRAFT ROOM -- On Wednesday, May 25, from 6:30-7:00 p.m., former Rays infielder Miguel Cairo will participate in a meet-and-greet in the Republic Bank Draft Room Season Ticket Club, the new, exclusive area for season ticket holders which blends hospitality and comfort with behind-the-scenes access to Rays staff, players and coaches. Following Cairo's meet-and-greet, WWE wrestler Sheamus will be in the club to meet fans from 7:00-7:15 p.m. On Saturday, May 28, from 3:00-3:30 p.m., Tampa Bay Buccaneers offensive guard Ali Marpet will take part in a meet-and-greet. On Sunday, May 29, from 12:15-12:45 p.m., Rays pitcher Matt Andriese will visit the club to take photographs with fans.
SHEAMUS, MARPET TO THROW FIRST PITCH -- Prior to their respective visits to the Republic Bank Draft Room, WWE wrestler Sheamus and Buccaneers offensive guard Ali Marpet will throw out ceremonial first pitches on Wednesday, May 25 and Saturday, May 28.
MILITARY BONUS DATES -- The Rays have extended their Military Monday promotion, presented by the Tampa Bay Times, to include the game on Wednesday, May 25 vs. the Miami Marlins. Members of the military community can reserve up to two complimentary tickets for this game, subject to availability. In addition, as a special offer, members of the military community can purchase up to four special $15 tickets for any game of the Yankees series (May 27-29). Both these special ticket offers, in addition to the Military Monday promotion, are only available online at raysbaseball.com/military.
GATES OPEN -- Monday through Thursday, 1½ hours prior to game time; Friday through Sunday, 2 hours prior to game time.