PLAY BALL Weekend, May 20-22: Ceremonies and events will spotlight PLAY BALL, a league-wide effort by Major League Baseball and all 30 MLB Clubs to engage young baseball fans and celebrate the continued support of youth participation in baseball and softball. PLAY BALL Weekend is an extension of the PLAY BALL initiative (PlayBall.org), which launched in 2015 as the sport's largest effort to encourage widespread participation in both formal and casual baseball and softball activities.
Friday, May 20 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Seattle Mariners, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday, 4 for $48)
• Fireworks Friday: Post-game Rozzi's fireworks show starting approximately 10 minutes after the end of the game, presented by PNC Bank. The fireworks soundtrack will be a tribute to 2016 National Baseball Hall of Fame inductee Ken Griffey Jr. featuring his walk-up songs and music from his playing days.
• Bearcats at the Ballpark: Over 500 students, faculty, staff and alumni will be in attendance for University of Cincinnati Night. Many of the pregame and in-game ceremonies will feature representatives from UC including President Santa Ono throwing out a ceremonial first pitch.
Saturday, May 21 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Seattle Mariners, 4:10 p.m. (Super Saturday, 4 for $48)
• Ken Griffey Jr. Dual Bobblehead: As part of Super Saturdays, free bobblehead featuring the legendary slugger in both Reds and Mariners uniforms to the first 25,000 fans, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
• Military Appreciation Day: Today is Armed Forces Day and the first Reds Military Appreciation Day of the season, presented by DAV, Disabled American Veterans and Hankook Tire. Many of today's pregame ceremonies will honor the men and women of the five U.S. military branches: Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard. Reds players and coaches will wear the club's alternate camouflage jerseys.
• Honor Bell Ceremony: The inaugural Honor Bell forged to salute fallen veterans will be tolled publicly for the first time as part of pregame ceremonies.
• Northern Kentucky Night: Today's game also marks the second annual Northern Kentucky Night, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare. Several activities recognizing the Commonwealth are planned including a pregame ceremony, ceremonial first pitch, videoboard features and displays in the Kroger Fan Zone. "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" will be led by the two-time defending National Champion Thomas More College women's basketball team.
• Hubba Bubba Championship: Six finalists will compete in the Hubba Bubba Reds Country Bubble Blowing Championship at 1 p.m. on Crosley Terrace. The finalists advanced from preliminary contests held at local Kroger stores. The winner will receive a $500 gift card to the Reds Team Shop and a championship trophy.
Sunday, May 22 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Seattle Mariners, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday, 4 for $48)
• PLAY BALL Giveaway: As part of family day at the ballpark and PLAY BALL Weekend, free Reds plastic bat and ball set to kids 14 and younger.
• PLAY BALL Ceremonies: Many of today's activities will salute MLB's PLAY BALL initiative, including a pregame parade of nearly 1,000 youth baseball players and coaches and a cap exchange involving kids and Reds players.
• Reds Fantasy Camp Reunion: Approximately 100 attendees of 2016 Reds Fantasy Camp will be introduced during pregame ceremonies and take the field.
• Play Sun Smart: During pregame ceremonies, children from local Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Cincinnati will deliver sunscreen to the dugouts as part of MLB's Play Sun Smart campaign. Play Sun Smart is dedicated to preventing skin cancer and promoting early detection and is organized by the American Academy of Dermatology, Major League Baseball and the Major League Baseball Players Association.
• Art in the Park Day: ArtsWave and the Reds are teaming up for the fourth annual Art in the Park Day. Fans can experience music, dance, theater and hands-on art activities in the Kroger Fan Zone from when gates open at 11:40 a.m. to 1:10 p.m.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand:
• 4 for $48: For the May 20-22 weekend series, fans can purchase four View Level tickets and four Reds caps for just $48, presented by Reach Magazine. Offer subject to availability: reds.com/4for48
• Senior Citizen Special: For select games (including May 19) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only: reds.com/Seniors. Excludes Dugout Box, Upper View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers. Subject to availability.
• Thirsty Thursdays: For all Thursday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday
• Family Sunday: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Brett Tomko Autograph Session - May 22: Former Reds pitcher Brett Tomko will sign autographs at the Reds HOF & Museum on Sunday, May 22 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Autographs are $5 for HOF members and $10 for nonmembers. An autograph ticket is required for each item you would like signed. Museum admission required.
• Lee May Bobblehead: The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum's collectible gift program continues in 2016 with a series of five Reds Hall of Famer bobbleheads, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP. The second bobblehead in the series features Reds Hall of Famer Lee May. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price museum admission (or a Scotts Great American Ball Park tour) Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the month of May, while supplies last.
• Choose Your Favorite Bobblehead Vote: Fans can vote for their favorite Reds or Reds Hall of Fame bobblehead in the Choose Your Favorite Bobblehead Vote sponsored by Clark Schaefer Hackett. The 81 bobbleheads have been broken into eight different themed groups. Each week through May 26, fans will be able to vote on a new grouping of bobbleheads. For each voting week, one lucky fan will win a set of 2016 Reds Hall of Fame Bobbleheads. Vote today at redsmuseum.org.