According to the Rockies:
• Gates A and E will open at 1 p.m. MT. All other gates open at 1:30.
• Tickets for Thursday's postponed game can be used to attend the June 9 game without making an exchange, but those tickets may also be exchanged for a ticket to any game throughout the remainder of the 2016 season. However, exchanges must be made before the first pitch on July 9. Complimentary tickets have a value of zero dollars and may not be exchanged.
• Discounted tickets may be exchanged for the amount paid to the Rockies and are subject to any constraints applicable to the original sale.
• There will be no cash refunds. Ticket changes will be accepted at the Coors Field Ticket Office and all Rockies Dugout stores.
• Tickets purchased via StubHub for Thursday's postponed game are valid only for the June 9 makeup game. StubHub customers who cannot attend the makeup game should contact StubHub's customer service. StubHub tickets are not valid for exchange at Coors Field or at Rockies Dugout Stores.
Thomas Harding has covered the Rockies since 2000, and for MLB.com since 2002. Follow him on Twitter @harding_at_mlb, listen to podcasts and like his Facebook page. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.