Friday, April 29, 2016-Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds (7:05 p.m.)
- Free Shirt Friday: Tonight is a Free Shirt Friday at PNC Park as the first 20,000 fans, with paid admission, will receive a Pirates tee presented by Allegheny Health Network.
- Athletic Trainers Night: Tonight the Pirates will host the second annual Athletic Trainers Night at PNC Park. The night includes an exclusive pre-game Q&A for Athletic Trainers Night ticket holders with members of the Pirates Medical and Training Staff. Guests will also enjoy early entry to batting practice to watch trainers hands-on during stretching exercises. For information and tickets please visit pirates.com/Trainer.
- Catholic Schools Night: Tonight the Pirates and the Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh will host Catholic Schools Family Night at PNC Park. A portion of each ticket purchased will be donated to the Bishop's Education Fund, which provides tuition assistance to students. Students from four Diocese schools- St. Benedict the Moor, St. Maria Goretti, St. Raphael, and Northside Catholic- will perform the National Anthem during a Pregame Ceremony.
Saturday, April 30, 2016-Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds (7:05 p.m.)
- Field Dedication: Today Pirates Charities will join with the Bauerstown Baseball and Softball Association for the Opening Day of their 60th season. Through funding by Pirates Charities and the Fields for Kids program, Bauerstown renovated and dedicated their t-ball field as "Angels Field" in memory of six-year-old Ava Campbell. Bauerstown is a volunteer organization with over 400 players from four to 18 years of age and is committed to the development of youth baseball and softball in Shaler Area School District and the surrounding areas.
- Pirates Cornhole Classic: Today on Federal Street is the first Pirates Cornhole Classic at PNC Park, courtesy of Steel City Cornhole! This double-elimination tournament will start at 12 p.m. Prizes will be awarded for the top three teams. Team cost is $100 and includes two game tickets for that evening's game. Additional guest tickets for the game are available for $36. For entry and more information visit pirates.com/cornhole.
- Zambelli Fireworks Night: Fans are encouraged to stay in their seats immediately following the game and enjoy an amazing fireworks display presented by Zambelli Fireworks International, courtesy of SPORTSRADIO 93.7 The Fan.
- Members Fireworks Experience: After tonight's game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the chance to enjoy the postgame fireworks from the field at PNC Park. Tonight's event is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
Sunday, May 1, 2016-Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds (1:35 p.m.) - Kids Day
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A and more.
- Kids Silver Slugger: Today all kids 14-years-old and younger will receive an Andrew McCutchen Silver Slugger plastic bat, presented by Highmark.
- Kids Run the Bases: Kids attending today's game are invited to stick around after to run the bases on the field at PNC Park with the Kids Run the Bases, presented by the Original Pizza Logs.
- Youth Baseball and Softball Days: The first 1,000 players and coaches to register as a team will participate in a special pre-game ceremony on the field for Youth Baseball and Softball Days, presented by Heinz. Kids can run the bases following the game. Players and coaches are encouraged to wear their team's jersey. For tickets and complete information visit pirates.com/youthbaseballandsoftball.
- MLB's Play it Sun Smart Day: Major League Baseball Commissioner Robert Manfred, the Pittsburgh Pirates, and all of MLB urge fans to Play Sun Smart. For 18 years the American Academy of Dermatology and MLB have teamed up to educate the public on the dangers of sun exposure and to bring awareness to skin cancer prevention and detection. Always remember to apply sun screen, wear sunglasses and put on your Pirates cap.
- Advantage Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, today is a Giant Eagle Advantage Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on select tickets for every Sunday home game. For complete details, visit pirates.com/advantagecard.
Monday, May 2, 2016-Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
- Paint Party on the Rooftop: Join the Pirates as they partner with Paint Monkey on Monday nights throughout the season, to create a Pirates masterpiece. Enjoy a pre-game painting session (canvases are pre-sketched) on the Miller Lite Rooftop and stay for the game afterwards. Collect all five paintings! Prices start at $60 per date and include a space in one painting class and one seat to the game. For more information visit pirates.com/paintmonkey.
Tuesday, May 3, 2016-Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
- Pups in the Park: Fans can enjoy Bucco baseball with their pooch as the Pirates present one of 10 Pup Nights, presented by Rachel Ray Nutrish, at PNC Park. Each ticket package (1 person & 1 dog) costs just $32 with additional human tickets available for $32 each. A portion of the proceeds benefit local animal shelters and seats are limited and subject to availability. For complete information and to order tickets fans can visit pirates.com/pups.
Wednesday, May 4, 2016-Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (12:35 p.m.)
- Education Day: The Pittsburgh Pirates Education Days combine science, math, geography and history to create a fun and educational opportunity at PNC Park. Today, Education Day will begin at 9:30 a.m. as KDKA's Jeff Verszyla and WPXI's Stephen Cropper will give a live interactive weather presentation on the PNC Park scoreboard. When PNC Park gates open at 11 a.m., each student will be given an interactive workbook as their teachers guide them through the ballpark on a treasure hunt. Students will visit several locations throughout PNC Park including Legacy Square, ballpark concession stands and the Weather Station located behind Center Field. They will search for answers to a variety of questions about baseball, science, math, history, and geography. Students can continue to collect information throughout the game and answer questions pertaining to baseball statistics about Pirates players. Pirates Charities wishes to thank our underwriting partners -- PPG Industries Foundation, Trib Total Media and Great American Opportunities -- for their generous support of this educational (and fun) initiative. For tickets and information visit pirates.com/EducationDays.
- BMX on Federal: As part of today's Education Day, BMX performers will take center stage on Federal Street to showcase their talents and perform stunts starting at 10:45 a.m. as students wait for the PNC Park gates to open.
Isaly's Ice Cream at PNC
The Pirates have partnered with Pittsburgh area-based Isaly's to offer Isaly's ice cream at PNC Park, at the Sweet Spot location on the Main Concourse. It has been over 35 years since the last batch of original Isaly's Ice Cream was made at the famous Boulevard plant. For now, PNC Park is the only place to serve the famous Isaly's Ice Cream. Available flavors include classics such as chocolate, vanilla, and mint chocolate chip, new favorites such as Parrot Claws (creamy vanilla with ribbons of fudge and miniature peanut butter cups), Salty Caramel Truffle, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and of course an Isaly's favorite, Maricopa (creamy vanilla with ribbons of butterscotch). The authentic taste of Pittsburgh's own Isaly's Ice Cream is a summertime tradition dating back to 1931 when the first Isaly's ice cream cone was sold on the Boulevard.
Wins For Kids
Pirates Charities, Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle and his wife, Karla, announced the return of the "Wins for Kids" fundraising campaign for the 2016 season, in partnership with ROOT SPORTS™. The program is now in its sixth season of raising funds for Pirates Charities and The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's Center for Prader-Willi Syndrome, through donations from fans and supporters, including a significant gift from the Greenbriar Treatment Center. The Wins For Kids program encourages fans to contribute with a one-time donation for 2016 or a monetary pledge for each Pirates win throughout the season, to improve the lives of children and adults in our community. Fans who donate to the program will receive a variety of exciting incentives and all funds raised will benefit Pirates Charities and The Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's Center for Prader-Willi Syndrome. Please visit pirates.com/winsforkids for complete details.
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
The Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, is back for the 2016 season. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are three (3) tickets for $5, 10 tickets for $10 and 40 tickets for $20 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn, announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on www.pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
The Ballpark app for iPhone and Android smartphones is the official MLB ballpark phone app for PNC Park. The app compliments and personalizes your trips to PNC Park with mobile check-ins, social media, offers, promotions and exclusive content.
Entering its fifth season, Ballpark delivers fully intuitive integration of locally focused technology with a league-wide feature set, including team customization, exclusive video highlights, seat and experience upgrade capabilities; MyTickets Mobile for in-app ticket management, delivery and storage of every ticket sold and content integration with ballpark video screens.
New for 2016, Pirates fans will be able to use the Ballpark app to upgrade tickets and purchase memories at PNC Park, and Season Ticket Members will utilize the Ballpark app to choose their personal membership experiences.
2016 Bucaroos Kids Club
The Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A Pittsburgh, is open to all kids ages 14 and younger. The club offers special member-only benefits and has two great membership options-one of which is free. Fans can visit pirates.com/bucaroos to learn more about the different membership options and how to earn free game ticket vouchers, great gear and access to our exclusive Rewards Program.
Beginning on Opening Day, current BKC members can pick up their Silver Membership packets at the new BKC Membership location on Federal Street and the new location on the PNC Park Riverfront.
Lady Bucs Nights
Ladies, join us this season for Lady Bucs Nights at PNC now with four new unique experiences. Kick off each by joining us in the Picnic Park for a pregame event including food and non-alcoholic beverages. Packages are $65 and include one Pirates Game Ticket, one exclusive promotional item, and access to the catered Lady Bucs event in Picnic Park from 5:30 to 7 p.m. No need to enjoy this night alone, invite your friends, coworkers and sorority sisters to join you - groups are highly encouraged. Just remember - it is LADIES ONLY! Plus, each night pick up your exclusive Lady Bucs promotional item:
- May 24 vs Arizona Diamondbacks - Alex and Andi Pirates Bracelet
- June 21 vs San Francisco Giants - Pirates Water Bottle
- July 26 vs Seattle Mariners - Two (2) Moscow Mule Mugs
- August 9 vs San Diego Padres - Pirates Infinity Scarf
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to own your piece of the 2015 Pirates post-season, or check out our new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Jung Ho Kang, Andrew McCutchen and more.
Pirates Season Ticket Plans
Full Season, 41-game and 20-game season ticket memberships are available for the 2016 season, pro-rated for the remainder of the season. Full and partial-season ticket plans feature exclusive benefits including membership experiences, guaranteed seats for the biggest games, discounted ticket prices, plus much more. For more information regarding purchasing a season ticket plan, call 1-800-BUY-BUCS or visit pirates.com/tickets.
The Pirates and I.C. Light partner to honor and thank our military and their families with special pricing on game tickets and more. Discounted tickets can be purchased at pirates.com/military with verification powered by ID.me.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are proud to offer discounted tickets to active-duty, reserve, veteran, and retired service members and family.
SAVE UP TO $10 ON TICKETS TO ALL SUNDAY-FRIDAY GAMES*
- Save $10.00 per ticket on Lower Outfield Box and Outfield Box tickets.
- Save $6.00 per ticket on Outfield Reserved and Grandstand tickets.
Valid active-duty, reserve, retired, dependent or DOD employee ID card required for ticket window purchases.
The Pirates 12-Pack, Fueled by Sheetz, plan is now available with benefits such as the best prices and seating locations and Pirates Postseason ticket presale opportunities. The 2016 Made to Order (MTO) Plan offers fans the flexibility to personalize their plan. For more information regarding purchasing a 12-Pack, Fueled by Sheetz, call 1-800-BUY-BUCS or visit pirates.com/12packs.
- Giant Eagle Advantage Card: The Pirates and Giant Eagle partner to offer fans a chance to save up to $10 on tickets for every Sunday home game. Visit pirates.com/advantagecard for more details.
- PNC Bank Pirates Card: The Pirates and PNC Bank team up to offer discounted tickets for select games at PNC Park. Fans can use their PNC Pirates Affinity card and save $5 PLUS get $5 in Loaded Value on select Sunday-Thursday games! For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/pnccheckcard.
- Sugardale All You Can Eat: The All You Can Eat Seats, presented by Sugardale, are a popular way to enjoy a game in Sections 201 through 205. Tickets include all the hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, salads, popcorn, peanuts, peanut butter-filled pretzels, ice cream and soda you can handle for one low price -- and there are dedicated All You Can Eat concession stands with a speed line approach. Please visit pirates.com/allyoucaneat for tickets and pricing.
- Dick's ScoreCard: Score exclusive savings of up to $10 off select Monday-Thursday regular season Pirates games with your DICK'S Sporting Goods ScoreCard. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/scorecard.
- Port Authority ConnectCard: Get specially-priced tickets with your Port Authority ConnectCard! Save up to $8 this season on Sunday thru Thursday games at PNC Park. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/connectcard.
- Student Discount: For select games during the 2016 season, students with a valid college email address can receive a special discount up to $10 off the advance ticket price of select games. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com.student.
For a complete list of the 2016 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.