The Pittsburgh Pirates announced today the return of the popular "No Fees" promotion for 2016. Starting today, April 19, and taking place through Sunday, April 24, the team will pay all service fees charged to fans for tickets purchased during this time for any home games from now to the end of May 2016.
The covered fees will apply to per ticket and per order fees for any ticket purchased during this six-day period, both over the phone and online at pirates.com/nofees, for any of the 16 games at PNC Park thru the end of May. For example, a fan purchasing two tickets online or over the phone on Wednesday, April 20 for the Saturday, May 21 game against the Colorado Rockies will not be charged any service fees for placing that order.
Included in the schedule are games against National League Central rivals the Chicago Cubs and Cincinnati Reds as well as National League West opponents, the Colorado Rockies and Arizona Diamondbacks. To take advantage of this limited time offer, please visit pirates.com/nofees or call 1-877-893-2827 starting now, Tuesday, April 19 thru Sunday, April 24.*
Special promotional dates include:
- Saturday, April 30 vs. Cincinnati Reds (7:05 p.m.) Zambelli Fireworks Night, presented by SPORTSRADIO 93.7 The Fan
- Sunday, May 1 vs. Cincinnati Reds (1:35 p.m.) Kids Day and Andrew McCutchen Silver Slugger Bat Day, presented by Highmark
- Thursday, May 19 vs. Colorado Rockies (7:05 p.m.) Zambelli Fireworks Night
- Saturday, May 21 vs Colorado Rockies (4:05 p.m.) Raise the Jolly Roger Bobblehead, presented by Allegheny Health Network
- Sunday, May 22 vs. Colorado Rockies (1:35 p.m.) Kids Day and Kids Portable Speaker, presented by Mrs. T's Pierogies
*The only fees not covered by the team during the promotion are Express Mailing, including overnight and three-day delivery, as well as Will Call fees. To take full advantage of this offer, fans are encouraged to receive delivery of the tickets electronically.