The Cincinnati Reds and PNC Bank, N.A. today announced a multi-year extension of the partnership that has established PNC as the official bank of the Reds.
The agreement designates PNC Bank as the exclusive and official bank, financial advisor, trust and mortgage banker, investment management and brokerage service provider of the Cincinnati Reds through 2022. This extension is a continuation of previous partnerships dating back to 2000.
"We truly value our relationship with PNC and their strong presence in the community, said Phil Castellini, Reds chief operating officer. "Together, we will continue to connect with our fans and their customers across Reds Country."
"At our heart, we are Cincinnati's Main Street bank supporting and growing the community we serve. With this partnership, the Reds and PNC will work together creating connections with new fans and businesses while taking care of our loyal fans and customers," said Kay Geiger, PNC regional president for Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. "Our shared goals are to enhance the customer experience of both organizations and foster economic development through increased fan participation."
Beginning with the 2016 season, fans will experience both new and continued aspects of the PNC and Reds relationship both in Great American Ball Park and throughout Reds Country.
• Title sponsorship of the Reds Hall of Fame Induction of Pete Rose, June 24-26
• Signature celebration of 150 years of professional baseball in Cincinnati in 2019
• Sponsorship of new blog to be featured on Reds.com called "Raising A Reds Fan" written by local mom and Reds fan Erin Fischer
• Leadership summit at GABP moderated by PNC's Kay Geiger and Reds COO Phil Castellini
• Expanded ballpark presence with 8 ATMs and signage
• Reds-branded PNC debit card offering to fans that includes the following loyalty rewards and increased benefits:
- Discounted tickets to Reds home games (Sunday-Thursday)
- 50 percent discount on Reds Hall of Fame & Museum admission (Monday-Thursday)
- 15 percent discount at Reds Team Shop (non-game days only)
- $25 Great American Ball Park gift card with $100 minimum purchase at the Team Shop
- 15% discount at Reds Authentics retail shop (purchases of $300 or less)
- $5 off the purchase of each Reds Heads Kids Club membership kit (regularly $30)
PNC will remain sponsor of Redsfest and title sponsor of the E-Waste Recycling Drives with Players for the Planet. PNC will also continue its support and active engagement with the Reds Community Fund and baseball and softball themed outreach programs will remain for the Reds Rookie Success League and the P&G Cincinnati MLB Urban Youth Academy.
Terms of the partnership were not disclosed.
PNC Bank, National Association, is a member of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC). PNC is one of the largest diversified financial services institutions in the United States, organized around its customers and communities for strong relationships and local delivery of retail and business banking; residential mortgage banking; specialized services for corporations and government entities, including corporate banking, real estate finance and asset-based lending; wealth management and asset management. For information about PNC, visit www.pnc.com.
# # #