Tuesday, April 19 - Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 6:15 p.m.
· Bark at the Park presented by Boehringer-Ingelheim - The Royals host the first of two Bark at the Park events of the season, presented by Boehringer-Ingelheim. "We made the decision to once again support Bark at the Park, first and foremost because it celebrates the bond between people and their dogs," said Colin Meyers, executive director of BIVI's Pet division. "It's a great chance to meet pet owners and talk to them about their dogs and keeping them healthy." Fans who purchased tickets for the sold-out event get a human and canine game ticket and a Royals dog leash. A $5 donation from the ticket purchase goes to Royals Charities to benefit Wayside Waifs. Prior to the game, fans can visit a number of vendors and activities set up in the leftfield concourse inside Gate A beginning at 4:30 p.m. For more information, visit www.royals.com/themetickets.
Wednesday, April 20 - Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 6:15 p.m.
· Student Night presented by INK Magazine - Outfield Plaza or Hy-Vee View Level tickets are available for Wednesday home games for youth and students with a valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $10. Select tickets are also available online at www.royals.com/studentnight. Seating is subject to availability. A special pregame Happy Hour, a hot dog and 12-ounce beer or 24-ounce soda for just $8, will be available at the Boulevard Grill (located by the Outfield Experience stage) from the time gates open until 15 minutes before first pitch.
· Local Music Showcase presented by INK Magazine - Catch a free pregame concert on us! Every Wednesday Student Night also features live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Performing during this showcase will be the band Run With It. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Thursday, April 21 - Detroit Tigers vs. Royals, 6:15 p.m.
· GordoNation - Fans can enjoy being a part of GordoNation, a special seating section in left field reserved for die-hard Alex Gordon fans on Thursday home games throughout the season. Fans who purchase theme tickets for the event will receive a lower-level ticket in left field and the first of three Charlie Hustle brand GordoNation t-shirts. For details, visit www.royals.com/themetickets.
· Buck Night - Now every Thursday, fans can enjoy Buck Night as hot dogs and peanuts are just $1 each all night long. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
Friday, April 22 - Baltimore Orioles vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
· Zubazpalooza - The Royals are excited to host the third Zubazpalooza at The K! Fans can purchase a theme ticket that includes a ticket to the game and a pair of World Series Champions-themed Royals Zubaz pants. The pants can be picked up inside the stadium at the spiral by Gate B before the third inning. For more information, visit www.royals.com/themetickets.
Saturday, April 23 - Baltimore Orioles vs. Royals, 6:15 p.m.
· World Series Champions Replica Trophy - The first 20,000 fans will receive a World Series Champions Replica Trophy, courtesy of Pepsi.
· 610 Saturday - The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for 610 Saturdays featuring live pre-game broadcasts with 610 Sports Royals Insider Josh Vernier and special guests from the Budweiser Studio at Gate A in Left Field. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Appetizer Special - Bavarian Pretzel Sticks - for just $6.10 in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Follow 610 Sports Radio on Facebook for the coupon code to purchase special 610 discounted Hy-Vee View tickets. For more information, visit www.royals.com/610Saturday.
Sunday, April 24 - Baltimore Orioles vs. Royals, 1:15 p.m.
· Planet Comicon Kansas City Day - The first-ever Planet Comicon Kansas City Day hits The K! Theme tickets include a Planet Comicon Kansas City-themed Royals t-shirt that can be picked up inside the stadium at the spiral by Gate B before the third inning. Fans are encouraged to come dressed in the costumes of their favorite characters. For more information, visit www.royals.com/themetickets.
· Family FunDay Sunday presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors - Each Sunday home game features pregame interactive kids entertainment plus face painters and caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. Fans also have the opportunity to get pregame autographs from select players by the Royals dugout. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday.
· Skippy Fun Run - All fans 14 and under can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.