Wednesday, April 13, 2016-Pirates vs. Detroit Tigers (7:05 p.m.)
- Photography Night: Tonight fans will have the opportunity to enjoy an exclusive event with fellow photography enthusiasts by purchasing a ticket to Photography Night. Each guest will participate in a pregame Q&A with professional sports photographers and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take photos of Pirates batting practice from the field level (weather permitting). For tickets and more information contact Dev Kumar at 412-325-4927 or email@example.com.
- Wine Night: Tonight is a Wine Tasting Night at PNC Park. For just $70 fans receive a ticket in a luxury suite, an invite to a pregame wine tasting in Club 3000, and more. For complete information and to order tickets visit pirates.com/winenights.
- Members Warning Track Walk: Tonight, prior to the game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the opportunity to walk the warning track as they are recognized in a pregame ceremony. Tonight's event is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program.
Thursday, April 14, 2016-Pirates vs. Detroit Tigers (12:35 p.m.)-Military Day
- Military Day: Come out to support and honor our brave American military service men and women. The Pirates will wear their Military Days camouflage jerseys and hats.
- 50/50 Raffle: Today's Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, will benefit the Mission Continues. The Mission Continues encourages and aids in volunteer efforts for military veterans, allowing them to continue to serve after they finish their tour of duty. The organization empowers veterans who are adjusting to life at home to find purpose through community impact. It redeploys veterans on new missions in their communities, so that their actions will inspire future generations to serve.
- On Field Military Ceremony: As part of today's Military Day efforts, a group of military veterans from the Mission Continues will be honored during a pregame on-field ceremony and hosted in the Pirates Charities Suite.
Friday, April 15, 2016-Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7:05 p.m.)-Jackie Robinson Day
- Jackie Robinson Day: Sixty-nine years ago, on April 15, 1947, Jackie Robinson broke Baseball's color barrier when he made his historic Major League Baseball debut. Every year on April 15, Baseball honors Robinson's legacy by celebrating his life, values, and accomplishments.
- All uniformed personnel throughout MLB are proudly wearing Robinson's "42," to demonstrate a powerful, unified, tribute to the Jackie Robinson legacy.
- One team-signed "42" jersey from all 30 Clubs is available for auction on MLB.com to benefit the Jackie Robinson Foundation. Founded in 1973 by Jackie's wife, Rachel Robinson, the foundation is a national, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of higher education among underserved populations.
- All game-used jerseys from Pirates players and coaches will be available for auction in the coming weeks at pirates.com/auctions.
- The Breaking Barriers Essay Contest is a chance for diverse students in grades four thru nine to share their personal stories and how they use Jackie Robinson's values to overcome their barriers. In celebration of 20 years of this contest, 20 nation-wide winners of the contest have been selected: two grand prize winners, two MVP winners and 16 All-Star winners. The Pirates are proud to honor and recognize sixth grader Renah Kozemchak from Yough Intermediate Middle School as one of the MVP winners. The Pirates also have one All-Star winner from our region, sixth grader Calyon Jones, also from Yough Intermediate.
- Also part of tonight's Jackie Robinson Day celebration, the Pirates are proud to honor Carla Castagnero, Owner and President of AgRecycle with the 10th Annual Jackie Robinson Most Valuable Diverse Business Partner Award. The award recognizes those minority owned diverse business partners who exhibit and continue the legacy of Jackie Robinson.
- Free Shirt Friday: The Pirates popular Free Shirt Friday is back in 2016 as the first 20,000 fans, with paid admission, will receive a Pirates tee presented by Point Park University.
- Spirits Tasting: Join us for a 90-miniute pregame spirit tasting tonight at PNC Park. Fans will have the opportunity to taste a variety of fine spirits and learn more about the history and characteristics from representatives of Raise Your Spirits. For just $95 fans receive a ticket in a luxury suite, an invite to a pregame spirit tasting in Club 3000, and more. For complete information and to order tickets visit pirates.com/spirits.
Saturday, April 16, 2016-Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7:05 p.m.)
- Pirates 5K/10K: Today, the Pirates will host the Pittsburgh Pirates Home Run 5K/10K presented by Allegheny Health Network and Highmark, and the Chick-fil-A® One Mile Family Fun Run. The event, benefitting Pirates Charities, will be held this morning beginning at 7:30 a.m. on Pittsburgh's North Shore. The run/walk will start on Federal Street and finish inside PNC Park. The race is sold out as over 5,000 participants of all ages and abilities will take part. The top finishers from each category will be recognized in a pre-game on-field ceremony on Friday, April 29. The No. 1 Pirates Fan - The participant with the most festive Pirates attire - will win a customized jersey and two complimentary tickets to tonight's game. For complete race details, including finishing times, log on to pirates.com/5Khomerun.
- Zambelli Fireworks Night: Fans are encouraged to stay in their seats immediately following the game and enjoy an amazing fireworks display presented by Zambelli Fireworks International, courtesy of FirstEnergy.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
- Members Fireworks Experience: After tonight's game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the chance to enjoy the postgame fireworks from the field at PNC Park. Tonight's event is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program.
Sunday, April 17, 2016-Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (1:35 p.m.) - Kids Day
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A and more.
- Pirates Tales: The Pirates have partnered with Carnegie Library and the Allegheny County Library Association to present the summer reading program Pirates Tales to promote the importance of reading all summer long. Approximately 45 libraries and thousands of kids participate each season in the program. Pirates Tales is designed to challenge youth ages four to 12-years-old to read as many books as possible and write brief reflections on what they read in order to win an opportunity for a special day at PNC Park. Today the Pirates are hosting over 100 winners from 2015 and their families at the ballpark.
- Josh Harrison Gnome: Today all kids 14-years-old and younger will receive a Josh Harrison Gnome, presented by Trib Total Media.
- Kids Run the Bases: Kids attending today's game are invited to stick around after to run the bases on the field at PNC Park with the Kids Run the Bases, presented by the Original Pizza Logs.
- Autism Awareness Day: April is Autism Awareness Month and today the Pittsburgh Pirates are hosting Autism Awareness Day at PNC Park. A portion of each ticket sold thru this offer will benefit Autism Speaks, a leading advocacy organization, funding research and raising awareness. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/autism. Representatives and families from Autism Speaks will be recognized on the field during the pregame ceremonies.
- Martial Arts Day: Today the Pirates are proud to host Martial Arts Day for local martial arts enthusiasts. The first 1,000 instructors and students to register will be invited to attend a special warning track ceremony on the field to recognize the martial arts community. To reserve tickets, contact Joshua Avart at (412) 325-4903 or Joshua.Avart@Pirates.com.
- Advantage Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, today is a Giant Eagle Advantage Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on select tickets for every Sunday home game. For complete details, visit pirates.com/advantagecard.
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
The Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, is back for the 2016 season. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are three (3) tickets for $5, 10 tickets for $10 and 40 tickets for $20 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn, announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on www.pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
The Ballpark app for iPhone and Android smartphones is the official MLB ballpark phone app for PNC Park. The app compliments and personalizes your trips to PNC Park with mobile check-ins, social media, offers, promotions and exclusive content.
Entering its fifth season, Ballpark delivers fully intuitive integration of locally focused technology with a league-wide feature set, including team customization, exclusive video highlights, seat and experience upgrade capabilities; MyTickets Mobile for in-app ticket management, delivery and storage of every ticket sold and content integration with ballpark video screens. New for 2016, Pirates fans will be able to use the Ballpark app to upgrade tickets and purchase memories at PNC Park, and Season Ticket Members will utilize the Ballpark app to choose their personal membership experiences.
2016 Bucaroos Kids Club
The Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A, is open to all kids ages 14 and younger. The club offers special member-only benefits and has two great membership options-one of which is free. Fans can visit pirates.com/bucaroos to learn more about the different membership options and how to earn free game ticket vouchers, great gear and access to our exclusive Rewards Program.
Beginning on Opening Day, current BKC members can pick up their Silver Membership packets at the new BKC Membership location on Federal Street and the new location on the PNC Park Riverfront.
Lady Bucs Nights
Ladies, join us this season for Lady Bucs Nights at PNC now with four new unique experiences. Kick off each by joining us in the Picnic Park for a pregame event including food and non-alcoholic beverages. Packages are $65 and include one Pirates Game Ticket, one exclusive promotional item, and access to the catered Lady Bucs event in Picnic Park from 5:30 to 7 p.m. No need to enjoy this night alone, invite your friends, coworkers and sorority sisters to join you - groups are highly encouraged. Just remember - it is LADIES ONLY! Plus, each night pick up your exclusive Lady Bucs promotional item:
- May 24 vs Arizona Diamondbacks - Alex and Andi Pirates Bracelet
- June 21 vs San Francisco Giants - Pirates Water Bottle
- July 26 vs Seattle Mariners - Two (2) Moscow Mule Mugs
- August 9 vs San Diego Padres - Pirates Infinity Scarf
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to own your piece of the 2015 Pirates post-season, or check out our new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Jung Ho Kang, Andrew McCutchen and more. Game-used bases from the interleague series vs the Tigers will also be available, while supplies last, at the Hunt kiosk or by emailing Authentics@pirates.com.
Pirates Season Ticket Plans
Full Season, 41-game and 20-game season ticket memberships are available for the 2016 season. Full and partial-season ticket plans feature exclusive benefits including membership experiences, guaranteed seats for the biggest games, discounted ticket prices, plus much more. For more information regarding purchasing a season ticket plan, call 1-800-BUYBUCS or visit pirates.com/tickets.
The Pirates 12-Pack, Fueled by Sheetz, plan is now available with benefits such as the best prices and seating locations and Pirates Postseason ticket presale opportunities. The 2016 Made to Order (MTO) Plan offers fans the flexibility to personalize their plan. For more information regarding purchasing a 12-Pack, Fueled by Sheetz, call 1-800-BUY-BUCS or visit pirates.com/12packs.
- Giant Eagle Advantage Card: The Pirates and Giant Eagle partner to offer fans a chance to save up to $10 on tickets for every Sunday home game. Visit pirates.com/advantagecard for more details.
- PNC Affinity Card: The Pirates and PNC Bank team up to offer discounted tickets for select games at PNC Park. Fans can use their PNC Pirates Affinity card and save $5 PLUS get $5 in Loaded Value on select Sunday-Thursday games! For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/pnccheckcard.
- Sugardale All You Can Eat: The All You Can Eat Seats, presented by Sugardale, are a popular way to enjoy a game in Sections 201 through 205. Tickets include all the hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, salads, popcorn, peanuts, peanut butter-filled pretzels, ice cream and soda you can handle for one low price -- and there are dedicated All You Can Eat concession stands with a speed line approach. Please visit pirates.com/allyoucaneat for tickets and pricing.
- Dick's Scorecard: Score exclusive savings of up to $10 off select Monday-Thursday regular season Pirates games with your DICK'S Sporting Goods ScoreCard. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/scorecard.
- Port Authority ConnectCard: Get specially-priced tickets with your Port Authority ConnectCard! Save up to $8 this season on Sunday thru Thursday games at PNC Park. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/connectcard.