The Rays are offering a special two tickets for $42 ticket offer on Friday and have a number of special activities planned in the ballpark and in the community.
The Rays will honor Kevin Kiermaier's 2015 Platinum Glove Award with a pair of premium promotional items on Saturday and Sunday. All fans will receive a special Kevin Kiermaier Platinum Glove Bobblehead presented by DEX Imaging on Saturday, April 16. That day, Kiermaier will receive his Rawlings Platinum Glove Award, which recognizes the best overall defensive player in the American League, from Rawlings officials prior to the game. The following day, Sunday, April 17, all kids 14 and under will receive a Kevin Kiermaier Glove presented by the Florida Division of Emergency Management. All Rays promotional items are available while supplies last.
Sundays will once again be Family Fun Days. Every Sunday home game will feature free parking for cars with four or more passengers and a variety of postgame activities for kids, including Kids Run the Bases and a DJ Kitty Dance Party featuring mascots and entertainers. For the third consecutive season, concourse activities will be complimentary for kids 14 and under. Activities include the Grand Slam Alley, Power Alley Batting Cage, Speed Pitch, Raymond's Art Studio and Topps Make Your Own Baseball Card. Extra entertainers will also perform on Sundays, including face painters, airbrush tattoo artists, magicians, caricaturists, stilt walkers, jugglers and balloon artists.
The Rays are also offering new weekday specials throughout the season including:
• Monday -- Military Monday, presented by Tampa Bay Times: For all active-duty military, retired and honorably discharged veterans, the Rays will offer two free tickets for all Monday home games and eight additional bonus dates throughout the season. The Rays are also extending this courtesy to dependents of military personnel including any spouse, child or widow. Military affiliation will be verified through ID.me, a third-party MLB-approved verification service.
• Tuesday -- $2 Kids Ticket Tuesday, presented by Morgan Auto Group: For all Tuesday home games, tickets for kids 14 and under are $2 with the purchase of a full-priced adult ticket.
• Wednesday -- $2 Hot Dog Wednesday, presented by Kayem Franks: For all Wednesday home games, all-beef hot dogs and 24 oz. Pepsi product fountain drinks at concession stands are just $2 each.
• Thursday -- Senior Special, presented by Duke Energy: For all Thursday home games, Press Level tickets for fans 60 years of age or older are only $15.
• Friday -- Student Rush, presented by Papa John's: For all Friday home games, students (18 and over) with a valid high school or college ID can purchase lower level tickets for $15.
COBB, EX-RAY HALL COMING TO REPUBLIC BANK DRAFT ROOM -- On Saturday, April 16, from 5:15-5:45 p.m., Rays pitcher Alex Cobb will make an appearance at The Republic Bank Draft Room Season Ticket Club, the new, exclusive area for full season ticket holders which blends hospitality and comfort with behind the scenes access to Rays staff, players and coaches. On Tuesday, April 12 from 6-7 p.m., former Rays catcher Toby Hall will be in the club to sign autographs.
RAYS WIVES ASSISTING PET PAL -- Prior to the Rays-White Sox game on Sunday, April 17, the Rays wives and girlfriends will work with Pet Pal Animal Shelter to collect donated pet supplies. Collections points will be staffed by the wives and girlfriends at Gate 6 and on the TBT Deck.
GATES OPEN -- Tuesday through Thursday, 1½ hours prior to game time; Friday through Sunday, two hours prior to game time.