"I think I've been pretty cautious with yesterday and today, and I hope that's all we need," Hardy said. "But I plan on being in there tomorrow and we'll see where we're at."
Hardy didn't expect to play Saturday, so it wasn't a surprise -- especially considering the cold weather and rain that eventually postponed the contest -- that he and Jones were given another day.
"[The weather was] not a complete factor, but close," Showalter said. "Probably available tonight if I need them. If they're not, I wouldn't tell you."
Showalter wouldn't commit to either player definitively being in the lineup on Sunday afternoon.
"I'll never say never on it," Showalter said. "That's a quick turnaround. What is it, 51 [degrees] tomorrow? ... I will feel better tomorrow than I do right now. If it's 70 degrees, I'll probably lean toward playing them. We'll see how we do tomorrow."
• Orioles reliever Brian Matusz will likely remain on the disabled list and pitch 2-3 innings on Monday. In that scenario, Matusz (left intercostal strain) would join the team later in the week for the Rangers series.
• Kevin Gausman (right shoulder tendinitis) was slated to pitch for Double-A Bowie on Saturday, but that will be pushed to Sunday with Bowie postponing the game.