· Staff Sergeant Jason Greico (also a Purple Heart recipient) U.S. Army
· Hospital Corpsman First Class Wayne Papalski, U.S. Navy
· Captain Segura Javier, U.S. Marine Corps
· Staff Sergeant Zachery M. Morring, U.S Air Force Reserve
· Petty Officer 1st Class Jaimee Baker, U.S. Coast Guard
· Sergeant Matthew Lagergren, Washington National Guard
High-ranking officers from each of five branches of the military and the Washington National Guard will be presented with commemorative plaques. Receiving plaques will be:
· Major General Thomas S. James Jr., Commanding General, 7th Infantry Division, U.S. Army
· Major Sung Kim, U.S. Marine Corps
· Captain Bill Bulis, Northwest Region Chief of Staff, U.S. Navy
· Colonel Scott L. McLaughlin, U.S. Air Force
· Captain Donna Cottrell, U.S. Coast Guard
· Brigadier General Bruce Linton, Washington National Guard
Taps will be performed pregame by Sergeant Mark Koehl, U.S. Army; the National Anthem will be performed by Technical Sergeant Freddie Garza Jr., U.S. Air Force Reserves. The flags will be presented by U.S. Joint Service Honor Guard and members of the U.S. Marine Corps and Coast Guard. God Bless America will be performed at the 7th Inning Stretch by Musician 1st Class Mallory McKendry, U.S. Navy. The pregame ceremony will be punctuated with a flyover of a U.S. Coast Guard MH-65 Dolphin Helicopter. (Weather permitting).
Representatives of the U.S. Military branches as well as Disabled American Veterans, Northwest Paralyzed Veterans of America, American Legion, Veterans of Foreign Wars, Washington State Guard and Reserve, and U.S.O. will be introduced during the pregame ceremony and will deliver the line-up card and the game ball.
VFW & USO Benefit
Representatives of V.F.W. Post 2995 will be collecting donations outside the gates of Safeco Field to help provide care packages for troops serving overseas.
Fans in attendance will also have the chance to support the U.S.O. with silent auction tables on each seating level of the ballpark, near Section 128 on the Main Level, Section 224 on the Club Level and Section 320 on the View Level. Items available for bid include autographed baseballs, game-used items and other memorabilia. Bidding will be open through the 6th Inning.
EQC Military Discount Nights
Once again this season, the Seattle Mariners offer discount tickets for members of the U.S. Military, presented by EQC. Military personnel receive 10% off select Main, Terrace and View Level seats for most remaining home games. Military discounts are available at the Safeco Field box office and Mariners Team Stores. More information about Mariners military programs, including ticket specials and the Salute to Those Who Serve recognition program, is available at Mariners.com/Military.
Tickets for all games on the Mariners 2016 home schedule are available at Mariners.com/Tickets. They can also be purchased with no service charge at Seattle Mariners Team Stores (Bellevue Square, Southcenter Mall, Alderwood Mall, and at 4th and Stewart in downtown Seattle) and the Safeco Field box office. Tickets are also available by calling 1-888-SEA-HITS.