The Phillies and Aramark, Citizens Bank Park's exclusive concessionaire and merchandise partner, have revealed the latest enhancements to the ballpark's off-the-field lineup for the 2016 season. All will be available starting on Nemours Opening Day on Monday, April 11.
WHAT'S NEW AT CITIZENS BANK PARK
NEW! Menu Items & Concession Offerings
- Chick-fil-A! The home of the Original Chicken Sandwich is bringing its famous sandwich to the ballpark and will be available at all home games (excluding Sundays).
- Rita's Italian Ice is now being served at kiosks throughout the ballpark, available in a variety of flavors.
- New at Harry the K's: This popular outdoor restaurant located below the left field scoreboard will also offer:
- Andrew Zimmern's Korean Fried Pork Belly Sandwich created by the three-time James Beard Award-winning TV personality, chef and teacher, best known as host of Travel Channel's Bizarre Foods. Made with red pork belly with grilled pineapple, gochujang sauce and chili lime salt, on a toasted bun.
- Amish Turkey Burger with sharp cheddar and shallot marmalade on a griddled sesame bun.
- Smoked Brisket with whiskey barbecue sauce and creamy cider slaw.
- New with Budweiser:
- Bud & Burgers: The Phillies and Anheuser-Busch have teamed up to offer new Bud & Burger dates, which include a special ticket offer, special offer on bud and burgers, entertainment and giveaways (to fans age 21 and older) - all on the Budweiser Rooftop on the following dates: Fri., May 13 vs. Cincinnati (7:05 pm); Fri., June 3 vs. Milwaukee (7:05 pm); Fri., June 17 vs. Arizona (7:05 pm); Fri., July 1 vs. Kansas City (7:05 pm); Thur., July 21 vs. Miami (7:05 pm); Wed., August 3 vs. San Francisco (7:05 pm); Thur., August 18 vs. LA Dodgers (7:05 pm); Thur., September 15 vs. Pittsburgh (7:05 pm).
- Also announced is a new Phillies-branded Budweiser can, now available at your local retailer.
- New Signature Hot Dogs including Beer Braised Frankfurter with hard cider, braised, onions and grain mustard on a pretzel roll; Asian Dog with sweet & sour pickled slaw and Sriracha mayo on a poppy seed roll; and Sonoran Dog wrapped in Hickory bacon with smoked tomatillo salsa verde, Tabasco mayo, chopped tomato and onion toppings. All prepared with Hatfield natural casing hot dogs.
- New Wayback Signature CBP Burger: Cheesy Burger with pork roll, garnished with a mini corn dog.
- New Federal Fried Chicken Sandwich: Boneless chicken breast with buttermilk ranch seasoning, American cheese, dill pickle and spicy Rooster Sauce, on a potato roll.
NEW! Enhancements to the Fan Experience:
- Enhanced Ballpark App & iBeacons: New to the Ballpark app is the addition of in-stadium offers through iBeacon technology. Users with their Bluetooth and location services enabled on their iOS or Android devices will receive notifications through the app with special offers for retail, concessions, and more.
- Coca-Cola Morphing Station: Turn into a virtual bobblehead and share via social media! Located behind Section 122, fans can have their picture taken by the unit's embedded camera. The facial recognition software registers the users face and their image appears on the 55" touchscreen, where the fan can choose from options including hairdos, skin tone and jerseys to customize their bobblehead. The final result: a virtual bobblehead that fans can choose to receive by entering their email address and then uploading directly to Facebook or Twitter.
- XFINITY Live! Post-Game Specials & Monthly Parties: New Phillies-themed Post-Game specials and monthly parties at 1100 Social for the 2016 season. Following every Phillies home game, this new tradition at XFINITY Live! will feature $3 select drafts and 50% off select appetizers. The deals begin immediately after the last out and continue for one hour post-game. Click here for more details and Monthly Party dates.
- Budweiser Digital Media Deck (Budweiser Rooftop): Fans can view interactive social media activity via an oversized screen, charge their mobile devices and more. The MLB.com Ballpark check-in desk is also located in this area.
- SugarHouse Instagram-to-Screen: Fans have the chance to have their posts on PhanaVision during a Phillies game! Just share photos to @Phillies.
- Citizens Bank - 'New for 2016':
- New Ask a Phillie Feature on PhanaVision: Always a Phan favorite, Citizens Bank Ballpark Bankers and participants in the Jr. RBI program will ask your favorite players questions ranging from the best gift they've ever given to how best to record a strikeout.
- Phan Rewards: Every Wednesday and Businesspersons Special, Citizens Bank customers will receive 10% off all merchandise and concessions at the ballpark when paying with their Citizens Bank Visa Debit Card. Customers purchasing tickets to these games with their debit cards can also take advantage of a buy, one get one free offer. All season long Citizens customers will receive 15% off when shopping for Phillies merchandise online. Details at www.Phillies.com/CitizensBank.
- Newborn Club: Welcoming a new Phillies fan into the family? The Phillies Newborn Club is the perfect way to help any bundle of joy become a fan for life. Membership includes a Phillies Birth Certificate, Personalized PhanaVision Birth Announcement, pre-walk sneakers, Rookie of the Year bib and more.
NEW! Fashion, Merchandise at the Majestic Clubhouse Store
The expansive team store, featuring official Phillies merchandise, now features:
- Updated Players' Clubhouse (Second level of the Majestic Clubhouse Store) features new flex-base Majestic jerseys the players will be wearing on the field, an expanded selection of player tees, and a new assortment of the Cooperstown Collection featuring Phillies alumni. Fans may also personalize jerseys, bats and headwear.
- New Phanatic merchandise: a giant Phanatic two-foot slipper, plush dolls, a bop bag, hamper and more!
- High End Jewelry Collections, featuring new items from Alex and Ani, Pandora and Alex Woo, new men's jewelry including money clips, business card holders and cuff links.
- Extended Phillies - Star Wars Collection, including new apparel and headwear, fun novelties from koozies to keychains and other Star Wars collectibles.
- New collection of drink wear, tailgate and kitchen items, including new hand painted wine glasses and wine accessories such as wine bottle holders, perfect for a Phillies bottle of wine.
Phillies Giveaways & Promotions
In addition, fans can preview all the new promotions, giveaways and Theme Nights featured this season at www.phillies.com/promotions.