· 2015 World Series Champions Celebration Ceremony -- In honor of the 2015 World Series Championship, the Royals will host a special on-field pregame ceremony that will include the raising of the pennant. Fans are encouraged to be in their seats by 6:45 p.m.
· 2016 Magnetic Schedule -- The first 40,000 fans will receive a 2016 magnetic schedule, courtesy of Sprint.
Monday, April 4 - Off Day
Tuesday, April 5 - OPENING DAY: New York Mets vs. Royals, 3:15 p.m.
· 2015 World Series Champions Ring Ceremony -- The players and coaches will receive their championship rings in a special on-field pregame ceremony. Fans are encouraged to be in their seats by 2:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 6 - Off Day
Thursday, April 7 - Off Day
Friday, April 8 - Minnesota Twins vs. Royals, 7:15 p.m.
Saturday, April 9 - Minnesota Twins vs. Royals, 6:15 p.m.
· World Series Champions Car Flag -- The first 10,000 fans will receive a World Series Champions car flag, courtesy of Pepsi (photo attached).
Sunday, April 10 - Minnesota Twins vs. Royals, 1:15 p.m.
· Sluggerrr's Birthday Bash -- Sluggerrr will be joined by some of his Major League Baseball mascot friends for a fun-filled day of birthday entertainment!
· Family FunDay Sunday presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors -- Each Sunday home game features pregame interactive kids entertainment plus face painters and caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. Fans also have the opportunity to get pregame autographs from select players by the Royals dugout. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday.
· Skippy Fun Run -- All fans 14 and under can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.