The Indians annual What's New event - new food, Season Ticket Holder additions, netting and more.
· WHEN: 3PM
· WHERE: Infield District at Progressive Field
o Park on Eagle Avenue; media vehicles must be moved by 4PM due to Cavs game
· WHO: Bob DiBiasio, Curtis Danburg, Joel Hammond available for one-on-ones after presentation
· NOTE: Food samples from new, local restaurateurs will be available
The Indians will make a local business announcement in the Right Field District, before groundskeeper Brandon Koehnke will be available at field level for his annual grounds discussion.
· WHEN: 11:00AM (Note: This time has changed from Monday's initial advisory)
· WHERE: Heritage Park/warning track at Progressive Field
o Owner Paul Dolan, local business reps (Right Field Gate)
o Brandon Koehnke, head groundskeeper (Warning track)
Media interested in covering these events can contact Joel Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-287-1454.