The public supply of Lee May bobbleheads has been exhausted. The Lee May bobblehead is still available through the purchase of a Reds Hall of Fame membership package. The next bobblehead in this year's Reds Hall of Fame bobblehead series will feature 2016 Reds Hall of Fame inductee Pete Rose and will be available in June.
The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum's 2016 bobblehead series, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, celebrates the collecting phenomenon with five Reds Hall of Famers. The series continues in May with "The Big Bopper" Lee May, and depicts the two-time All-Star's trademark batting stance. The bobbleheads are free with regular price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame and will be available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the month of May, while supplies last. The bobblehead series continues each month through August with a different Reds Hall of Famer in a classic pose that depicts that player's career.
The 2016 Reds Hall of Fame Bobblehead Series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP:
- April: Jim Maloney (now available only to museum members)
- May: Lee May (now available only to museum members)
- June: Pete Rose (2016 Reds Hall of Fame Inductee)
- July: Jack Billingham
- August: Gary Nolan
Admission to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum is $10 for adults, $8 for students/seniors and $6 for active military/veterans.
The best way to ensure a bobblehead is to join the Hall of Fame as a member:
- $50 Reds Fan membership (individual) gets the Jim Maloney and Lee May bobbleheads
- $85 All-Star membership (family) gets the Jim Maloney, Lee May, Pete Rose and Jack Billingham bobbleheads
- $200 MVP membership gets all five bobbleheads
- $1,000 World Champion memberships get all five bobbleheads plus additional exclusive perks and gifts
Visit the membership page.