The Opening Day pregame is scheduled to begin at 12:30 p.m. and fans are encouraged to be in their seats early, to ensure they do not miss a moment of the special ceremonies.
Sunday, April 3, 2016-Pirates vs. St. Louis Cardinals (1:05 p.m.) Home Opener presented by PNC Bank
- Magnetic Schedule Day: All fans in attendance receive Pirates 2016 Magnetic Schedules compliments of PNC Bank.
- Gate Time: PNC Park gates will open to ALL FANS at 11 a.m.
- Silver Slugger: Pirates center fielder Andrew McCutchen will receive his 2015 Louisville Silver Slugger Award in an on-field ceremony prior to the game. This is McCutchen's fourth straight Silver Slugger award.
- Gold Glover: Pirates left fielder Starling Marte will be presented with his 2015 Rawlings Gold Glove Award as well as his Wilson Defensive Player of the Year Award.
- Relieve Me: Pirates closer Mark Melancon will be honored by former Pirates pitchers Kent Tekulve and El Roy Face with the Trevor Hoffman National League Reliever of the Year Award.
- Organization of the Year: Pirates executives will take part in a pregame ceremony as the Club is recognized by Baseball America as the 2015 Organization of the Year.
- Moment of Silence: Today in a pregame ceremony the Pirates, Cardinals and everyone in attendance at PNC Park will observe a moment of silence for members of the Pirates family who have passed away in the last year.
- Color Guard: Today the colors will be presented by a joint Military Honor Guard.
- Lineup: Members of the Pirates and Cardinals will take part in player introductions on the infield lines.
- Kids Take the Field: Kids of select Pirates Season Ticket Members will take the field to greet the Pirates prior to the players taking their positions.
- American Flag Unveil: In celebration of the start of the 16th season at PNC Park, select Pirates Season Ticket Members will unfurl a giant American Flag on the field.
- God Bless America: Today, God Bless America will be performed by United States Air Force Staff Sgt. Vanessa Bartow.
- National Anthem: The National Anthem will be performed by Pittsburgh Native and platinum recording artist Jackie Evancho.
- First Pitch: University of Pittsburgh running back James Conner will throw the game time first pitch. Conner was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma last season and is hard at work to defeat the illness and return to the gridiron.
Monday, April 4, 2016 - Off Day
- Bob Prince Award Winner: Andrew McCutchen will receive the Bob Prince Award at the annual Art Rooney Award Dinner benefitting the Catholic Youth Association of Pittsburgh. The event is being held at the Westin Convention Center Hotel. Visit artrooneyaward.com for more information
Tuesday, April 5, 2016 - Pirates vs. St. Louis Cardinals (7:05 p.m.)
- Buc Night: The popular Buc Night, presented by Sugardale, is back at PNC Park as a limited number of $1 tickets were made available in select sections. Also at PNC Park general concession stands, all fans can enjoy Sugardale hot dogs and popcorn for just $1 each as well as $1 off all soft drinks.
- Members Meet and Greet: Today prior to the game, Pirates Season Ticket Members will meet and mingle with Pirates alumni in the PNC Park Picnic Park area. Tonight's meet and greet is exclusively for Members who chose the event as an experience via their Ballpark app Membership Experiences program.
Wednesday, April 6, 2016- Pirates vs. St. Louis Cardinals (7:05 p.m.)
- Beer Passport Night: Beer Passport ticket holders 21-and-older are invited to a 90-minute beer sampling event that begins when gates open at 5:30 p.m. For more information and to order tickets, visit pirates.com/beerpassport.
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
The Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, is back for the 2016 season. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are three (3) tickets for $5, 10 tickets for $10 and 40 tickets for $20 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn, announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on www.pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
The Ballpark app for iPhone and Android smartphones is the official MLB ballpark phone app for PNC Park. The app compliments and personalizes your trips to PNC Park with mobile check-ins, social media, offers, promotions and exclusive content.
Entering its fifth season, Ballpark delivers fully intuitive integration of locally focused technology with a league-wide feature set, including team customization, exclusive video highlights, seat and experience upgrade capabilities; MyTickets Mobile for in-app ticket management, delivery and storage of every ticket sold and content integration with ballpark video screens.
New for 2016, Pirates fans will be able to use the Ballpark app to upgrade tickets and purchase memories at PNC Park, and Season Ticket Members will utilize the Ballpark app to choose their personal membership experiences.
2016 Bucaroos Kids Club
The Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A, is open to all kids ages 14 and younger. The club offers special member-only benefits and has two great membership options-one of which is free. Fans can visit pirates.com/bucaroos to learn more about the different membership options and how to earn free game ticket vouchers, great gear and access to our exclusive Rewards Program.
Beginning on Opening Day, current BKC members can pick up their Silver Membership packets at the new BKC Membership location on Federal Street and the new location on the PNC Park Riverfront.
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to own your piece of the 2015 Pirates post-season, or check out our new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Jung Ho Kang, Andrew McCutchen and more. Game-used bases from the Pirates Opening Series vs the Cardinals will also be available, while supplies last, at the Hunt Kiosk or by emailing Authentics@pirates.com.
Pirates Season Ticket Plans
Full Season, 41-game and 20-game season ticket memberships are available for the 2016 season. Full and partial-season ticket plans feature exclusive benefits including membership experiences, guaranteed seats for the biggest games, discounted ticket prices, plus much more. For more information regarding purchasing a season ticket plan, call 1-800-BUY-BUCS or visit pirates.com/tickets.
New Pirates 12-Pack, Fueled by Sheetz, plans are now available with benefits such as the best prices and seating locations and Pirates Postseason ticket presale opportunities. Choose from the 2016 Made to Order (MTO) Plan with the flexibility to personalize your plan or the Weekend Plan that features nine promotional giveaway dates, including three bobblehead dates. For more information regarding purchasing a 12-Pack, Fueled by Sheetz, call 1-800-BUY-BUCS or visit pirates.com/12packs.
- Giant Eagle Advantage Card: The Pirates and Giant Eagle partner to offer fans a chance to save up to $10 on tickets for every Sunday home game. Visit pirates.com/advantagecard for more details.
- PNC Affinity Card: The Pirates and PNC Bank team up to offer discounted tickets for select games at PNC Park. Fans can use their PNC Pirates Affinity card and save $5 PLUS get $5 in Loaded Value on select Sunday-Thursday games! For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/pnccheckcard.
- Sugardale All You Can Eat: The All You Can Eat Seats, presented by Sugardale, are a popular way to enjoy a game in Sections 201 through 205. Tickets include all the hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, salads, popcorn, peanuts, peanut butter-filled pretzels, ice cream and soda you can handle for one low price -- and there are dedicated All You Can Eat concession stands with a speed line approach. Please visit pirates.com/allyoucaneat for tickets and pricing.
- Dick's Scorecard: Score exclusive savings of up to $10 off select Monday-Thursday regular season Pirates games with your DICK'S Sporting Goods ScoreCard. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/scorecard.
- Port Authority ConnectCard: Get specially-priced tickets with your Port Authority ConnectCard! Save up to $8 this season on Sunday thru Thursday games at PNC Park. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/connectcard.
For a complete list of the 2016 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.