Rays single-game tickets will go on sale tomorrow (Friday, February 19), exclusively at raysbaseball.com. The following day (Saturday, February 20), tickets will be available at the Rays Tampa Store at 400 N. Tampa St., the Tropicana Field Box Office or by calling 888-FAN-RAYS. Tickets will be available both days beginning at 10 a.m.
The Rays new weekday specials offered throughout the season include:
· Monday-Free Tickets for Military: For all active-duty military, retired and honorably discharged veterans, the Rays will offer two free tickets for all Monday home games and eight additional bonus dates throughout the season. The Rays are also extending this courtesy to dependents of military personnel including any spouse, child or widow. Military affiliation will be verified through ID.me, a third-party MLB-approved verification service. The Rays will remain one of a handful of major sports teams to offer free tickets to the military.
· Tuesday-$2 Kids Tickets: For all Tuesday home games, tickets for kids 14 and under are $2 with the purchase of a full priced adult ticket.
· Wednesday-$2 all beef hot dogs: For all Wednesday home games, hot dogs are just $2.
· Thursday-Senior Special: For all Thursday home games, tickets for fans 60 years of age or older are only $15.
· Friday-Student Rush: For all Friday home games, students (18 and over) with a valid high school or college ID can purchase tickets for $15.
The Rays will also offer premium promotional items for fans at a total of 24 weekend dates throughout the season.
Saturday promotional items include a special Kevin Kiermaier Platinum Glove Bobblehead (April 16 vs. White Sox) presented by DEX Imaging; a Chris Archer K-Counter Bobblehead (April 30 vs. Blue Jays) presented by Bright House Networks; a Rays Fedora (May 14 vs. Athletics) presented by Moffitt Cancer Center; a Rays Floppy Hat (July 2 vs. Tigers) presented by the Florida Department of Transportation; and an Evan Longoria Solar Powered Gnome (August 6 vs. Twins).
Sundays will once again be Family Fun Days. Every Sunday home game will feature free parking for cars with four or more passengers and a variety of postgame activities for kids including Kids Run the Bases and a DJ Kitty Dance Party featuring mascots and entertainers. For the third year in a row, concourse activities will be complimentary for kids 14 and under. Activities include the Grand Slam Alley, Power Alley Batting Cage, Speed Pitch, Raymond's Art Studio and Topps Make Your Own Baseball Card. Extra entertainers will also perform on Sundays including face painters, airbrush tattoo artists, magicians, caricaturists, stilt walkers, jugglers and balloon artists.
Sunday promotional items for kids 14 and under include a Kevin Kiermaier glove (April 17 vs. White Sox) presented by the Florida Division of Emergency Management; Pitch Grip Baseball (May 1 vs. Blue Jays) presented by the Tampa Bay Times; Velcro Toss and Catch Set (May 29 vs. Yankees) presented by Match-Up Promotions; a Rays Bucket Hat (June 12 vs. Astros) presented by TradeWinds Island Resorts; Rays backpack (July 31 vs. Yankees); Rays Laundry Hamper (August 7 vs. Twins); and a DJ Kitty Toothbrush Holder (September 25 vs. Red Sox) presented by United Concordia Dental.